• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Kicking a child out

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
To bad I don't live in California.... A child can be emancipated at 14......it's stupid 18 here.

Sure wouldn't shed a tear if my son moved on early lol.

Lol to much like his father? Or to much like his mother?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I have a daughter that was great until her 16th birthday and now she thinks that she is grown . That smart mouth really tries my patience sometimes.

Uggghh. My daughter is still pre teen age. I know that time is coming where her mouth will get her in trouble with her folks. Wish they could stay young and innocent.

Or just suddenly turn to adults and gtfo the house!

They need and want boundaries. But will constantly test those boundaries...

Your house, your rules. No compromise and zero tolerance.

They may hate you but they will respect you. And one day they will love you for keeping them on track. If they don't? They you still have their respect.

The moment they lose respect and think they can run over you, it's over. They are not your equal. Period.

It's been an ongoing struggle from ten to fourteen now.

Just counting the days lol

It takes a lot of sacrafice to raise kids, problem is most think it's just providing for them financially and the basic hypocritical do as I say not as I do philosophy, which never develops intimacy. I have two boys 15 and one almost 14 and the time involved to really have them in tune emotionally and mentally has cost me a ton of money with how much work I've sacrificed over the years (and early, consistent whoopings) but I always get compliments on how well behaved and polite they are...but it takes all the important abilities that society robs men of today....availability, responsiblity, accountability and especially vulnerability. Problem is most of us never learn these things growing up, and think those things make a man weak

I know this pain all too well. Hang in there bro, teens do listen and they hear you even though there is almost no proof at all by their actions, remember these words, "this too shall pass"

My oldest started losing his shit daily at 14 ... now hes 18, I couldn’t be more proud of him! It wasn’t easy and it took a fukkn aircraft carrier full of patience and unconditional love. And, a coupe of hostile snatch and grabs to put him on his ass when he needed to be checked
But it in the end he is rocking life and he is just like me, lol now ain’t that a motherfucker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Teens know everything, they always let me know that! LMAO

MAX

It takes a lot of sacrafice to raise kids, problem is most think it's just providing for them financially and the basic hypocritical do as I say not as I do philosophy, which never develops intimacy. I have two boys 15 and one almost 14 and the time involved to really have them in tune emotionally and mentally has cost me a ton of money with how much work I've sacrificed over the years (and early, consistent whoopings) but I always get compliments on how well behaved and polite they are...but it takes all the important abilities that society robs men of today....availability, responsiblity, accountability and especially vulnerability. Problem is most of us never learn these things growing up, and think those things make a man weak
sounds like your doing your part. Keep up the good work. If the worlds future had father figures that understand what you just said, and follow through, we’d have way less problems.

Raising kids sucks at times, that's for sure. I went through this with the oldest and youngest. There came a time I turned both of them over to their foolish ways and let them see what the real world is like. It *will* open their eyes. Sadly, sometimes you have to let them fall on their face and learn from their mistakes. You'll know when it's time, believe me.

I know this pain all too well. Hang in there bro, teens do listen and they hear you even though there is almost no proof at all by their actions, remember these words, "this too shall pass"

My oldest started losing his shit daily at 14 ... now hes 18, I couldn’t be more proud of him! It wasn’t easy and it took a fukkn aircraft carrier full of patience and unconditional love. And, a coupe of hostile snatch and grabs to put him on his ass when he needed to be checked
But it in the end he is rocking life and he is just like me, lol now ain’t that a motherfucker

My favortie part was the hostile snatch and grab. I remember those times from when I was a kid very clearly. It didn't happen often at all but you can bet it woke me up enough to not want to make it a regular thing. Amazing how effective a dads tough love can straighten a kid right out. Clearly none of us are into beating a child. But a well placed and well timed physical correction works wonders. I respected my dad more than anything after those couple events.

Last edited:
I remember catching the back of my grandfathers hand with my lips one morning. First and last time I ever gave that man the bird 🖕🏻....

theres something to be said for immediate repercussions and old man strength.

The thing about the snatch and grab, it's been having to happen regularly lately... Like once a month.

I don't understand the kid. He's great most of the time. He does dumb shit live every kid BUT, when he does get into trouble he won't shut up and he won't let it go. He'll keep on and on with everyone in the house all day. He also likes to raise his voice. And, he is a narcassist.

Yday he pushed his mom in the laundry room and before I could unleash hell, she grabbed him by his fucking hair and pulled his ass to the side.

I'm afraid that One day I'm going to really lose it if something like that happens.

T And, he is a narcassist.

THAT was the exact problem I had with the oldest. Thought he was entitled to everything and nothing he ever did was wrong. Kid could be pissing on the kitchen table and wonder why you were mad at him. I feel your pain. Just do your best not to let him put a wedge in your marriage. Kids wreck homes almost as bad as sluts. Maybe worse, cause you have to live with them.

13-16 is the worst.

THAT was the exact problem I had with the oldest. Thought he was entitled to everything and nothing he ever did was wrong. Kid could be pissing on the kitchen table and wonder why you were mad at him. I feel your pain. Just do your best not to let him put a wedge in your marriage. Kids wreck homes almost as bad as sluts. Maybe worse, cause you have to live with them.
This right here . My daughter is the cause of all of the fights with my wife we just don’t agree and the kid plays on it . I just found out she has been putting 125 a week in gas on our credit card and I’m pissed . No job and summertime where the hell is she going that costs me 500 a month on top of the car note and insurance about 1k a month in total .

Wife and I feel if your kids are mad at you for your decisions you must be doing something right! We were run through the ringer with our oldest daughter with drugs & running away then to prison (long story). Now at 23 she has turned around and making head way and respectful.

Get Shredded!
This right here . My daughter is the cause of all of the fights with my wife we just don’t agree and the kid plays on it . I just found out she has been putting 125 a week in gas on our credit card and I’m pissed . No job and summertime where the hell is she going that costs me 500 a month on top of the car note and insurance about 1k a month in total .

She is playing divide and conquer and winning.

You and the wife have to get on the same page... maybe get professional help on how to reach a middle ground.

Going behind your back with her to pay for gas undermines your authority as a parent. And your wife had a hand in it.

Your wife is an enabler. Idk why but she is too soft? Normally one parent is the “heavy” and it’s bc the other is too soft.

Sounds like she has no trouble standing up to you? She should do more of this with your daughter. And less with you. IMO

Aren’t sons usually easier when they hit puberty? My girl has been awesome and very well behaved but I’m worried about the teen years coming up. The boy has been a hellion since birth. I get it though he just has non stop energy and likes to destroy shit. I can relate

Aren’t sons usually easier when they hit puberty? My girl has been awesome and very well behaved but I’m worried about the teen years coming up. The boy has been a hellion since birth. I get it though he just has non stop energy and likes to destroy shit. I can relate
Giant fucking myth.

My favortie part was the hostile snatch and grab. I remember those times from when I was a kid very clearly. It didn't happen often at all but you can bet it woke me up enough to not want to make it a regular thing. Amazing how effective a dads tough love can straighten a kid right out. Clearly none of us are into beating a child. But a well placed and well timed physical correction works wonders. I respected my dad more than anything after those couple events.

As kids turn in the teen years it’s not challenging to discipline them. The snatch and grab can be a win/win for the father/son relationship and for the family unit. Honestly, it broke my heart when it came to actually doing it, we laugh about it now, but make no mistake this was a significant life changing event and at the time it really felt like there was no coming back from it.

Being a good parent is the hardest thing I’ve ever done

The thing about the snatch and grab, it's been having to happen regularly lately... Like once a month.

I don't understand the kid. He's great most of the time. He does dumb shit live every kid BUT, when he does get into trouble he won't shut up and he won't let it go. He'll keep on and on with everyone in the house all day. He also likes to raise his voice. And, he is a narcassist.

Yday he pushed his mom in the laundry room and before I could unleash hell, she grabbed him by his fucking hair and pulled his ass to the side.

I'm afraid that One day I'm going to really lose it if something like that happens.

My best advice to you Monte, have the private talks with your wife daily if necessary, you have to be in the same side together everytime, that’s non-negotiable brother. , make a plan, objectively discussing how to establish rule and order without violence, if he lays a hand on her, this is different behavior and needs immediate as intense repercussions. You need outside influence, he is now committing a crime and needs to fully understand the repercussions are the best right now that they will ever be, do you have any fiends who are police officers? Scare his little butt straight.

Man, brother, if we live near each other this discussion takes place over a solid meal

Back