• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Bulking cycle help

Kittykabootle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey, I’m 30 years old done 2 cycles but they were both cutting cycles and I’m trying to up my game with a bulking cycle

Is this a good bulking cycle to you guys? I put it together myself for the first time but ,I’m hesitant about trying it any ideas???

150mg dbol for 4 weeks
1000mg Test E a week for 12 weeks
800mg Deca a week for 12 weeks
100mg masteron EOD for 12 weeks
20 mg of mk 667 ED for 10 weeks
20 mg GW 501516 ED for 10 weeks
HCG on cycle twice a week 500ius

Caber on hand for Deca not sure if I should take 0.5 or 0.25 on injection days or on other days like EOD?

Planning on taking Aromasin for estro control - 12.5 mg ED.

PCT will be Clomid and Nolvadex (looking for recommendations on dosages).

Last edited:
damn thats alot... i'd lower the dbol, the test e to bout 600, the deca to bout 400, mast fine.. kick the HCG til PCT.. waste of money during a cycle it does nothing... and bloods for the caber and arom to see where ya gotta be..

God that’s a lot dude!!! I wouldn’t mess around with that much dbol. Better have letro on hand too if you’re going that hard

Bulk- 750 mg Test Enanthate/Cyp weekly
500 mg Nandrolone Decanoate weekly
50 mg Dianabol daily
4 IU GH Daily
I do 3- 8 week on, 8 week off cycles in a row.

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

Hey, I’m 30 years old done 2 cycles but they were both cutting cycles and I’m trying to up my game with a bulking cycle

Is this a good bulking cycle to you guys? I put it together myself for the first time but ,I’m hesitant about trying it any ideas???

150mg dbol for 4 weeks
1000mg Test E a week for 12 weeks
800mg Deca a week for 12 weeks
100mg masteron EOD for 12 weeks
20 mg of mk 667 ED for 10 weeks
20 mg GW 501516 ED for 10 weeks
HCG on cycle twice a week 500ius

Caber on hand for Deca not sure if I should take 0.5 or 0.25 on injection days or on other days like EOD?

Planning on taking Aromasin for estro control - 12.5 mg ED.

PCT will be Clomid and Nolvadex (looking for recommendations on dosages).

Stop by the Basicstero thread and I will be glad to provide 1 on 1 help.

Yeah............................about that cycle....................scrape it..!!!

Back