• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Let me tell you a little something about ACE LABS

custom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
One of the coolest (Bones) board sponsors here at ASF. Just having a discussion with him and out of the blue he sent me gear. From what I understand there is a major overhaul going on with customer service, bigger website and more. Just want to say thanks to Bones and he has a loyal customer with Custom.
If you're looking for gears he's the guy you want to talk to.
Custom

Pretty solid move by Bones and the Ace crew. Having the PIT POOP Commander in your corner is a nice endorsement. If you’re looking for local, give Ace a shot

Rule #46 in ASF Bi-Laws “any friend of custom, is a friend of mine”

Last edited:
Bones is definitely a good dude for sure. He once sent me roughly 500 worth of gear because in an order he sent me some cracked, mislabeled d bol. I wasn’t concerned with some of the pills being cracked I only e mailed him to get clarification on the label and sent him a picture of it. I was shocked he went that above and beyond over a simple situation. Definitely a good dude

With all that bones is doing it seems like Ace Labs is trying to start up a coup d'etat takeover of ASF

Back