• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Stranger Things

GUNRACK

PIT POSSE SOD
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any fans here?

Yep it was a good series!

Oh. Yea the show was great. I meant I'm into some weird shit. :goldenahower:

Absolutely. Kinda surprised they are bringing the new season out on July 4 and not closer to Halloween, like last season. But I'm ok with that. Will give me something to binge that weekend. Taking friday off...4 day weekend!

giphy.gif

I wish winona ryder didn’t look so homely in the series. Shes one of the all time hot chicks imo

I wish winona ryder didn’t look so homely in the series. Shes one of the all time hot chicks imo

Fuckin A right she is. I'd still have zero problems with the hair/makeup for the show getting me hard. Just sayin.

I watch.

Hopefully it doesn't get canceled like The Colony did. Talk about a kick in the nuts.

Meh..Black Mirror is about the same......now give me OZARK again!

Sent from my FDA work phone

I really enjoyed it! Kinda reminded me of the old school Stephen Kings's "IT" movie with the small town under siege by the paranormal

Binged both seasons.... definately enjoyable. The netflix narcos series was the shit too.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Definitely watching July 4th! I always stay off the roads that day. Too much traffic and Drunk Drivers!! That show is super binge worthy!

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah my wife and I binged the first 2 seasons. A cool show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
I watch.

Hopefully it doesn't get canceled like The Colony did. Talk about a kick in the nuts.
The colony was a solid show

Back