• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Question about the recent batches of Tren -E

megatron_rulz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi everyone. I’m a die hard monster fan and have running the gear for years with great results and have the labs to prove it.

This year is no exception in the results. I am running the same cycle I did last year - jump start with dbol for 4 weeks at 50mg a day and run test-e and Tren-e.

The only difference I’ve noticed this year is the massive heartburn i experience. I’m used to it with orals but that ended a long time ago. I’m on week 11 of test e and Tren e at 500/400mgs a week respectively and for the first time ever, I’m getting nasty heartburn on injectibles. I can only attribute it to the Tren. It is strong af, but did something change in recent batches?

I know it isnt my diet as it is the same as last year. Im
at 300mg of Zantac a day. This portion of the cycle ends soon and im sure the heartburn that goes with it.

Il in my mid 40s and this is my dozen cycle or so. Never before have i had this on injectables.

Im not complaining about the product just the heartburn.

Thanks

Hi everyone. I’m a die hard monster fan and have running the gear for years with great results and have the labs to prove it.

This year is no exception in the results. I am running the same cycle I did last year - jump start with dbol for 4 weeks at 50mg a day and run test-e and Tren-e.

The only difference I’ve noticed this year is the massive heartburn i experience. I’m used to it with orals but that ended a long time ago. I’m on week 11 of test e and Tren e at 500/400mgs a week respectively and for the first time ever, I’m getting nasty heartburn on injectibles. I can only attribute it to the Tren. It is strong af, but did something change in recent batches?

I know it isnt my diet as it is the same as last year. Im
at 300mg of Zantac a day. This portion of the cycle ends soon and im sure the heartburn that goes with it.

Il in my mid 40s and this is my dozen cycle or so. Never before have i had this on injectables.

Im not complaining about the product just the heartburn.

Thanks
tren is known to cause heartburn. It’s actually pretty common and just because it hasn’t happened before doesn’t mean it won’t start happening down the line. I never used to get heart burn from tren but now when I run it after a few weeks I start getting heartburn and thankfully it’s not too bad and tums a couple times a week does the trick.

tren is known to cause heartburn. It’s actually pretty common and just because it hasn’t happened before doesn’t mean it won’t start happening down the line. I never used to get heart burn from tren but now when I run it after a few weeks I start getting heartburn and thankfully it’s not too bad and tums a couple times a week does the trick.

This .

You just ran out of luck , i get HB on most of my tren runs .

Tren and heartburn go hand in hand.

Tren can raise acidity in the body because it's so toxic.

Try a tbsp of apple cider vinegar (diluted with water). The acid in the vinegar will help balance acid in the gut which may help.

Warning, this could possibly make it worse. It's hit and miss but has helped me and others in the past.

Last edited:
Make sure you don't take zantac for more than 2 weeks before a break. It can reduce the amount of stomach acid too much, causing digestion problems. Acid reflux usually hits me about 2 weeks in on tren. Surprisingly though, I am currently using a tren e and ace blend and have not had any issues yet.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Thanks. Looks like Father Time and luck have caught up with me in my mid 40s. Good thing I’m coming off Tren in a couple of weeks. Of course, could be another two weeks for the heartburn to go away.

One other thing ive noticed this cycle is that my appetite is not as voracious as in previous years and I feel bloated a lot. I usually don’t have that on test and Tren. D-Bol definitely with all that water retention. I’m up to 1mg of Adex every 4 days to control e2 so I’ll see if that helps. I just think this batch is extra potent.

Try another type of HB medicine, I suffer from extremely bad reflux without tren and have to change up the type of meds used to get relief. Good luck bro, I run tren ace because e fucks my gut up so I feel ya on the HB because it’s on going cycle or not.

P.S. I believe you said Zantac, well it can and I’ve known it to show up as meth on drug screens at work. Just a little warning for that type of med.

Last edited:
Back