• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bummed clen doesnt help my breathing

Chuck Waygen

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm getting good hand shakes and sweating like crazy LOL, but I still have to hit my inhalers when doing cardio. Second week, up to 120mcg a day. Probably gonna be done after this week.

I'm getting good hand shakes and sweating like crazy LOL, but I still have to hit my inhalers when doing cardio. Second week, up to 120mcg a day. Probably gonna be done after this week.
Careful with clen brotha. It can really tax your heart. Lots of people utilize it and that's fine just be careful.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Whats so good with hands shaking?

Asthma? Something else?

I,noticed its helped mine even at like 40mcg. I haven't gone over 60 cuz my stomach gets weird.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Back