• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dr. Marijuana Pepsi.

wow, some people should not be parents, her article was pretty dumb

to her statement that white people all have the same names because we like to standardize things, I was thinking we name our kids after their fathers something black kids dont typically have

Sent from my FDA work phone

I think her dads name is... Crack Coca Cola.... and the moms name is.... Meth Mountain Dew

all joking aside, this woman is the typical self-made martyr that makes herself out to be a victim of "white people". Give me a break. This crap is getting old. The only victim hood she can claim is having an ignorant mother who would be stupid enough, (or drunk enough) to name their child such a name, and then act surprised when the ridiculous name chosen doesn't fit in with the rest of society. This has NOTHING to do with black nor white, nor with any skin color.

If for instance, a German parent decided to name his/her son "Wolfgang", (which BTW is a common German name, or at least once was in Germany) then when that AMERICAN child of German descent attends school here in the USA, ofcourse he will be razzed about his first name. The other kids will often refer to him as "Wolfie" or "The Wolf" or "Wolfman" and you know what? it has NOTHING to do with skin color since German's are WHITE!!!...... HELLO!!!!!

This black woman claims that she doesn't care what other people think about her name, and yet she still complains that all through school, nobody took her name seriously, nor liked her name. And then she goes to the race card, as if her weird name is some type of Black "cultural" right of passage. Well guess what.....she can't have it both ways, and neither could her mom. She either wants to stand out by having a weird first name, or she wants to fit in with the majority of American society as much as other white and black people do who have more traditional names do. But she cannot have it both ways.

Apparently, she wants her cake, and eat it too, and whenever her bubble is burst, she blames it on the evil "white people". Get a life sister. If it bothers you, then have your first name legally changed. Otherwise live with your idiotic name that doesn't fit in with anyone else, and deal with it. But either way, stop blaming "white people" for your mother's strange choice of name.

Last edited:
Just sounds like another dumb kunt to me... **shrug**

Marijuana Pepsi vandyke...
HI I'm weed soda cargo lesbian. What's your name? What's a Michael?

I'm blaming Abe it's all his fault...What's the difference between a black man and a large cheese pizza? A large cheese pizza can feed a family of 4

IML Gear Cream!
I'm blaming Abe it's all his fault...What's the difference between a black man and a large cheese pizza? A large cheese pizza can feed a family of 4

Read his memoir. He says in it that if he felt he could win the war without freeing the slaves. He would have. But it was a strategic blow to effect Southern revenue and stir the pot.cripple The southern economy. Most of his emergency orders and amendums to the constitution were in fact to revert after the war.once he reunited the union. Except on the secret services first day on the job. He was killed. Cute story. Lol now we got. Dr Django Pepsi crack

Sent from my FDA work phone

Back