• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Why don't most sponsors.....

socalmk6gti

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Carry more of the essentials? I've spoken with four sponsors on the last 24-hours and none of them stock Caber or Prami.

You would think with the amount of Deca and Tren being sold they would carry the right stuff to counter any potential prolactin or gyno flare ups...

Sorry in advance, I think the Adrol, test, deca is finally kicking in and I'm just a little irritable lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Prolactin can be controlled easily by controlling E2, contrary to popular belief. Using dopamine agonists chronically in an effort to mitigate prolactin related issues is opening a whole new door for issues. Use B6 or P5P if you feel you need something other than your typical A.

Prolactin can be controlled easily by controlling E2, contrary to popular belief. Using dopamine agonists chronically in an effort to mitigate prolactin related issues is opening a whole new door for issues. Use B6 or P5P if you feel you need something other than your typical A.
while this is typically true it’s not always the case. Some users will experience high prolactin no matter what they do and only caber or prami will work

while this is typically true it’s not always the case. Some users will experience high prolactin no matter what they do and only caber or prami will work

I used to subscribe to that ideology as well, until I implemented B6 @ 400-600mg/day and my prolactin returned to baseline. I then confirmed this theory further by putting multiple people on the same regimen with the same end result; lowering of prolactin levels significantly. Can’t say it enough...get bloods people. Don’t mess with more prescription drugs than you need to.

Carry more of the essentials? I've spoken with four sponsors on the last 24-hours and none of them stock Caber or Prami.

You would think with the amount of Deca and Tren being sold they would carry the right stuff to counter any potential prolactin or gyno flare ups...

Sorry in advance, I think the Adrol, test, deca is finally kicking in and I'm just a little irritable lol

Reason being is sourcing real caber is hard to do without sourcing pharmaceutical grade which is expensive. Prami comes with a list of unwanted side effects and tends to sit on the shelf because most users buy caber from sources like PSL, uncle z and a few others who carry sun pharma caber by pfizer

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

I've seen hundreds of labs and one time I've seen elevated prolactin.

You probably don't need it

Seems to be the case with me. Haven't tried B6 thou. I get swollen nipples and no amount of ai and/or serm seems to knock it out until I add caber. Sucks

I have every ai and serm made on hand and have used every combination. Fact is my nipples swell up bad and I can crash my estrogen and use nolvadex and they still stay swollen.

Last edited:
I used to subscribe to that ideology as well, until I implemented B6 @ 400-600mg/day and my prolactin returned to baseline. I then confirmed this theory further by putting multiple people on the same regimen with the same end result; lowering of prolactin levels significantly. Can’t say it enough...get bloods people. Don’t mess with more prescription drugs than you need to.
Going to pick up a bottle of B6 tomorrow and start slamming 600mg/day

Going to pick up a bottle of B6 tomorrow and start slamming 600mg/day

Spread the b6 throughout the day not all at once. Like when u wake up, mid day, & b4 u go to bed.

IML Gear Cream!
One of the reasons why you don't see it often is because a lot of laboratories only purchase their products that are ready-made oils along with pressed tablets and they just rebrand. Therefore there outsource is very limited and mostly only provides them with AAS and they do not have access to pharmaceutical products as well.

You'll be surprised on how much of the market just re-brands when they purchase ready-made oils and tablets.

PuritySourceLabs.ru and Uncle Z both carry the products you were mentioning and there's also a few other sponsors I have it as well I don't remember off the top of my head..

Seems to be the case with me. Haven't tried B6 thou. I get swollen nipples and no amount of ai and/or serm seems to knock it out until I add caber. Sucks

I have every ai and serm made on hand and have used every combination. Fact is my nipples swell up bad and I can crash my estrogen and use nolvadex and they still stay swollen.
I’m the exact same way bro, prami won’t do much for me but caber seems to be the only thing that works. I’ve had crashed estrogen with elevated prolactin before and I suspect it was like this for a good while before pulling bloods. A little caber goes a long way .5 mg e3d and when I really want my sex drive ramped up I’ll do a full mg. Also to note I have not tried b6 the last thing I think about is b6 when running nandrolone.

Last edited:
I've seen hundreds of labs and one time I've seen elevated prolactin.

You probably don't need it
I used to think it was very common and most people didn’t know about it because they either don’t do bloods on prolactin or automatically just take caber or prami with 19nors however over the years I’m realizing it’s really not as common as I thought and I only personally know one other person who like me needs cabergoline when running deca or tren. However I rarely need anything to control prolactin on tren but nandrolone it’s a must or after a few injections I’ll be limp noodle that quick. Tren is hit or miss my sex drive is usually through the roof on it but I have had a couple of instances where prolactin would slowly start to creep up and kill my sex drive

I used to think it was very common and most people didn’t know about it because they either don’t do bloods on prolactin or automatically just take caber or prami with 19nors however over the years I’m realizing it’s really not as common as I thought and I only personally know one other person who like me needs cabergoline when running deca or tren. However I rarely need anything to control prolactin on tren but nandrolone it’s a must or after a few injections I’ll be limp noodle that quick. Tren is hit or miss my sex drive is usually through the roof on it but I have had a couple of instances where prolactin would slowly start to creep up and kill my sex drive
Have you seen elevated prolactin on bloods though?

I always get sore/tender nipples on blast and have Sex drive issues time to time but, I never have any elevated prolactin or estrogen.

It's something with hormone imbalance. I thought it was prolactin too a few years back but, it wasn't.

I love tren myself and use it higher end usually 500mg ew. Got bloods and prolactin was fine. E2 as stated can control it if e2 is low. Focus on that and get bloods, only way to tell.

Psl always has caber. To bad they dont carry prami.

Prami sucks.

Why anyone would opt for it over Caber is beyond me if they're both available.

Prami sucks.

Most who do go for it for ease of access like liquid pramu from RC sites. That was my excuse some 7 years ago anyway haha

Most who do go for it for ease of access like liquid pramu from RC sites. That was my excuse some 7 years ago anyway haha
Yeah but if Caber is available, then prami would be out the window for me.

Psl always has caber. To bad they dont carry prami.
Neither make me sick. Both fulfilll the same purpose. The difference in sexual benefits is much greater with prami for me personally outta the 2. Which now a days doesnt matter.

Get Shredded!
Prami was a sexual rocket fuel in combo with tren, mt2, mast and prop... it’s probably good that I cant handle these hormones combined lol who knows what I would destroy in my wake of trying to feed the beast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prami sucks.

literally the only reason I have in the past is because prami would also combat the insomnia from the tren so I’d dose it at night and it was like killing two birds with one stone

Have you seen elevated prolactin on bloods though?

I always get sore/tender nipples on blast and have Sex drive issues time to time but, I never have any elevated prolactin or estrogen.

It's something with hormone imbalance. I thought it was prolactin too a few years back but, it wasn't.
I sure have on my personal bloods a few years back. I was just over the normal range. I’m digging for them now but cannot find them the only prolactin test I can find is one I did just recently when purposely trying to bury my prolactin to see if the caber I had on hand was legit since the source I got them from took them out of the original package and just stuck 40 of them in a little baggy. This was not a source I’ve delt with prior and wasn’t sure what to think since the prices were basically non profitable for said source at the price they were available for.

Back