• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

7 Dead

Abombs

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Horrible motorcycle crash up in New Hampshire during Laconia bike week. These dudes got plowed thru by someone in a pickup truck. Sure hope this wasn't an intentional act they all belonged to the same Motorcycle club, and they were all ex Marines. 7 dead and a few seriously hurt

D9oC_Q3XsAAOUZl.jpg

Scary. I live close by,and Im surprised to doesnt happen more often. The roads get filled massively, and people drive like A-holes, and now w/ texting and stuff, not good...

Holy shit! That’s crazy bro. My thoughts are with them and their families. Tragic

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Absolutely fucking horrible. Tugs my heart strings. My big brother died in a bike Accident and after my Crash I spent 3 weeks in the hospital n driving has never been the same. 2000 lb torpedoes flyin at me.. Fuck man. I feel So Bad for them N the families. If it were a pickup Behind them and they were club members. There's a chance it was a prospect following suit with truck to carry all their shit or in case of breakdown. But during bike week, rival clubs are everywhere which makes it scary to wonder as Abombs said. Was there malice involved or terrible luck.for those of you here that ride. Stay safe and alert. For those that don't. Please have consideration for those on 2 wheels. Fender bender might fuck ur day up where as it could be way worse on the bike. Give em distance.
;( wish I hadn't seen this first thing in the am.
Abombs. If ya need to vent. Get at me brother.
~stink

wow, that's terrible.

https://www.wabi.tv/content/news/7-...k-motorcycles-in-New-Hampshire-511667042.html

Randolph is about a two-hour drive north of Concord, the capital, and a three-hour drive from Boston.
"There was debris everywhere," said Miranda Thompson, 21, of Manchester, who was several cars back and recalled seeing a truck in flames on the side of the highway and six motorcycles.
"People were in the grass. There were people putting tourniquets on people, trying to make sure they didn't move," she said. "You could tell people were lost who it happened too ... It was a sad day for all of them."
Jerry Hamanne, co-owner of a nearby bed-and-breakfast that was hosting one of the bikers in the group, said he and a doctor also staying at his inn went to the scene to help. Others tried to assist as best they could but some people were already dead.
"It was so devastating to see the bodies on the road," Hamanne said. "My God, I don't want to see something like this again."
The crash happened about 500 feet from lodging where most of the motorcyclists were staying, Hamanne said.
Charlie St. Clair, executive director of Laconia Motorcycle Week Association, which host one of the state's biggest rallies in June, said he couldn't recall an accident of this magnitude involving bikers in the state. He wasn't on the scene but said had been fielding calls about the accident much of the night. St. Clair said he heard the riders were mostly Marine veterans who belonged to the same motorcycle club.
"This is staggering and it's tragic beyond description," St. Clair said. "You have a bunch of people out for a ride enjoying one of the first nice days we had. To have this happen, it defies logic quite frankly."

All Ex Marines and members of the Jarhead Motorcycle Club out of Massachusetts...

Also there aren’t any EX Marines. We are former Marines.

That's really so close to home for me and saw this on the news :(

RIP for those who were killed and prayers to those who were injured.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Being on the bike is one of the most freeing and de-stressing things I get to do. Seeing this makes me sad and angry at the same time. I see stupidity on the roads daily, why should those of us who love to ride have to worry about everyone else in the road? Because of shit like this ^.

pay the fuck attention, period.

Fuck a motorcycle? Eat a dick shaped crayon !

Fuck a motorcycle? Eat a dick shaped crayon !

LMAO

Calm down and yes. Fuck a motorcycle. I won’t get on one just because fuck heads don’t pay attention. I watched a big as van pull out in front of a guy on a motorcycle. Guy had to be going 60mph. Basically t boned the van. Killed him instantly.

LMAO

Calm down and yes. Fuck a motorcycle. I won’t get on one just because fuck heads don’t pay attention. I watched a big as van pull out in front of a guy on a motorcycle. Guy had to be going 60mph. Basically t boned the van. Killed him instantly.

oh... my bad... yeah I have been close too. Soccer moms are the worse!

Took it the wrong way.

Hahahaha 😀

Back