• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Eating enough in the heat

young719

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m having a hard time eating enough on days I have to work outside or houses with the ac off. Just wandering if anyone had any tips or ways around this. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This should be in the nutrition section but since you're here. The following all help increase appetite:

EQ
HGH
GHRP6
MK677

Your issues don't sound drug related.

I had this problem.......................move..

Just gotta eat when you're supposed to. Isn't easy but, that's what you gotta do.

I have to say, when I worked construction, I couldn't get enough through the day. Given the amount of physical labor, I could pound stuff down at every break and still lose weight. Little Debbies, PB sandwiches, whatever. Is that the problem you're having? Or is it just so hot you don't feel like eating?

I have to say, when I worked construction, I couldn't get enough through the day. Given the amount of physical labor, I could pound stuff down at every break and still lose weight. Little Debbies, PB sandwiches, whatever. Is that the problem you're having? Or is it just so hot you don't feel like eating?

It’s just so hot it’s hard to eat what I normally would and even when I can I feel like I’m burning more than I’m putting in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you can stand it, I got pretty used to eating everything cold by keeping it in a ice chest with frozen water containers. Mashed potatoes, roast, soup, whatever. It grossed a lot guys out, but after awhile I got pretty used to it and it was no big deal. It's kind of like drinking egg whites the first time...once you wrap your head around it, it's not so bad. The cooler food seemed to help it go down during the heat. As a bonus, as the water containers thawed, I had ice cold water all day and didn't have to drink from the communal water "cooler" that might not have been filled up for 3 days. It was a bit of a pain freezing water every night, but it works and was worth it.

What multislacking said.. I deal with the same issue. Cold pasta salad with veggies and a lot of tuna or chicken goes down pretty easily on hot days.

Have you tried adding more of a shake/liquid meal during work hours? I worked construction for 12-years as a journeyman glazier so I get the struggle. My biggest issue was finding a microwave so I wasnt eating cold tilapia or chicken for lunch.

Tuna packets

Protein shakes

Sliced and baked sweet potatoes (sliced about 1/4-3/8" thick) easy to eat and carry around.

Thermos with a soup based chicken? Most thermos' keep hot all day. I know it's hard to eat hot food on a hot day, but this is a lifestyle and you have to eat.

Short on carbs? Have a real Gatorade and not a Zero or a G series.

It's not fun but it's doable, you just have to find workarounds so larger of your meals are before and after work.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

One of the toughest things to do for me. I'm an outside worker and it can be a serious struggle in the summer time. What I found that helps me is staying hydrated with cold fluids. Even when I'm not thirsty I force myself to drink. I found this really help with my appetite when it comes time to eat.

IML Gear Cream!
Drink plenty of fluids and Gatorade works well for those who are in the heat alot.

keep a cooler with food and drink.

Back