• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Reparations

Poirot

Swollen Member
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Are you fucking kidding me? Other than Charley, who thinks it's a good idea?

These Dumbocrats have no shame....old white guys slamming their fists demanding reparations..how in the fuck could you be a part of a party that fucking shameless?

If you're a Democrap, please enlighten us....

Sent from my FDA work phone

The reason they’re democraps is because they’re too stupid to think for themselves and just resort to name calling when faced with the facts

Good luck with the thread.....

The reason they’re democraps is because they’re too stupid to think for themselves and just resort to name calling when faced with the facts

Good luck with the thread.....
Facts scare the fuck out of them....

Sent from my FDA work phone

Maybe a few years after slavery. It'd make Sense. 134 years later is a bit late just cause you heard in school Slaves existed in the past.. But ya no what... Fuck clean water in flint. Fuck the 911 fund for first responders. We got more. Important matters. Such a reperations over a matter that could have virtually Zero Effect on any living. Human. I think when the Civil Rights movement wanted equality. What they ment was special Treatment because earning for Your family Can Be a real Hassle. What right minded individuals deserve a hard time when ancestors had to.. No fair. Millions for all Poc... Lmfao. They should be embarrassed.. I'm not trying to be racist. Just being real. The government owes blacks. Not the Indians? How. About waco survivors attacked by the gov in the 90s. They get a buck to? Uncle sam got weak

Im not a Democrat or a Republican. I agree with both parties about some things and I think both parties have their heads lodged firmly up their asses on other issues. Which is especially unfortunate for Republicans given that they have those pesky tusks to deal with.

Reparations? No. The people that caused the damage and the people that were directly impacted by the institution of slavery in America are long dead. Who’s going to pay the money? Who will it be paid to?

Nobody in my family ever had any money. If I’d lived back in those days, I’d probably have been a sharecropper living two doors down from the rest of the slaves. :)

However, no one can legitimately deny that black people were consistently denied access to resources that were available to white people, from the inception of slavery in America until long after the Civil Rights movement in the 60’s. On average, white people in America have more money, power and success by any measure than black people.

In my time I have had jobs where I know for a fact a black person would never be hired at that company.

However, in this era in America, I feel we have reached a point where a properly motivated individual of any race or social status or financial status can fanatically pursue their dreams and force them into reality. By and large we are past the point where overt racism has an egregious effect on any individual of any group when that individual is doing all they can to succeed.

So do we have a responsibility to address this situation? I say yes. There is already a system in place to address this. It’s called Affirmative Action. Sometimes this means that a more qualified white male with no disabilities gets passed over for a job that goes to a less qualified black woman in a wheelchair. I feel bad for the white dude. I really do. But the level and degree of injustice presented in an effort to correct a gargantuan travesty is minor in comparison.

Inconvenience to an individual, even when it may be objectively unfair when you only consider the individual situation, is an acceptable price to pay in order to allocate societal resources to correct an historical horror.

But does that mean I think we need some kind of tax rebate where only black people get enough money back to buy a new tv or whatever? Nah, that’s not doing anything for anybody and there’s no money for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Demtards have just turned truly insane. Their white guilt pandering for the minority vote is obvious and sick/twisted.
Willing to kill the country just to make it their own by getting the dumb-ass lemmings to follow along. Embarrassing.

Liberals assume blacks people are stupid and incapable. Even with affirmative action and other minority’s focused reforms in this country (which was conquered by white Christians in the first place) if i move to Africa do you think I’d be given hand outs? What about the Jews, Irish and everyone else?

History proves that that we were all enslaved in the past. Hell we still are in some aspects.

The black communities in my area are successful on there own. Because, they being equal humans, know that they have to work for it and take care of there families. I don’t get any of this other than rich white Democrats are trying to buy votes.

I work fair and square for my money and I don’t mind helping a family in need but, the government won’t force me to spend my retirement on reparations for something I never had a say in the first place.

Yup let me pay my taxes towards something that ended 150 years ago to some lazy motherfuckers.

giphy.gif

Sure hope my boy Cypionator opens this thread. :popcorn:
I see validity in arguments on both sides but I strongly disagree with affirmative action. Fuck that shit. Hire the most qualified person period. It should be called bullshit action.

Lets also not forget that the yard apes in Africa sold their own people (just threw up in my mouth calling them people) into slavery. Also the fact the the majority of the people involved in bringing the slaves here were Jews and Arabs, not White people. Now, i dont believe any people should be enslaved, but i dont see any of these porch monkeys here trying to get back to their own country. Niggers will whine, complain, rape and murder 90 yr old women regardless of how much $ and material shit is given to them. Just look at the the professional athletes, actors and so called musicians still committing rapes, robberies and murders.

Sure hope my boy Cypionator opens this thread. :popcorn:
I see validity in arguments on both sides but I strongly disagree with affirmative action. Fuck that shit. Hire the most qualified person period. It should be called bullshit action.

So what do you think about hundreds of years of systematically preventing the best black person from getting a job to the extent that an entire culture is economically suppressed? Is that not also bullshit? The reason affirmative action is good and necessary is to mitigate the ongoing, currently in effect results of that earlier system. It’s not meant to apologize for a 150 year old problem, it’s meant to address the modern results.

We’re talking about which entitled rich cunt gets tenure at some cunty university, and a pay bump that makes it easier for them to pay for their vacation home on the lake without having to sacrifice their yearly trips to Europe for the summer. Who the fuck cares if some rich asshole is minorly inconvenienced?

Do you have the option to get tenure at your job? I sure as fuck don’t. Fuck em.

Lets also not forget that the yard apes in Africa sold their own people (just threw up in my mouth calling them people) into slavery. Also the fact the the majority of the people involved in bringing the slaves here were Jews and Arabs, not White people. Now, i dont believe any people should be enslaved, but i dont see any of these porch monkeys here trying to get back to their own country. Niggers will whine, complain, rape and murder 90 yr old women regardless of how much $ and material shit is given to them. Just look at the the professional athletes, actors and so called musicians still committing rapes, robberies and murders.

You’re a dumb cunt. I’m glad the anonymity of the internet makes you feel safe spouting this nonsense. Otherwise people would start thinking such absurdist racism no longer exists.

sounds like making up for past mistakes that we had nothing to do with- Im tired of seeing experienced people in my field leaving and being replaced with incompetent idiots- part of it is affirmative action and part of it is politics and poor business decisions. I am simply saying dont hire someone because of their skin color if they cant even perform the simplest tasks of the job.
So what do you think about hundreds of years of systematically preventing the best black person from getting a job to the extent that an entire culture is economically suppressed? Is that not also bullshit? The reason affirmative action is good and necessary is to mitigate the ongoing, currently in effect results of that earlier system. It’s not meant to apologize for a 150 year old problem, it’s meant to address the modern results.

We’re talking about which entitled rich cunt gets tenure at some cunty university, and a pay bump that makes it easier for them to pay for their vacation home on the lake without having to sacrifice their yearly trips to Europe for the summer. Who the fuck cares if some rich asshole is minorly inconvenienced?

Do you have the option to get tenure at your job? I sure as fuck don’t. Fuck em.

yeah, over the top but you would be surprised how many people (even young bucs) have this same belief.
Actually, you might not be surprised. Its pretty common in so many areas. Like Ive said before no matter how stupid we get with the PC movements there will always be racism and inequality.
You’re a dumb cunt. I’m glad the anonymity of the internet makes you feel safe spouting this nonsense. Otherwise people would start thinking such absurdist racism no longer exists.

Last edited:

Lol. Yes, in this day and age it is considered absurd to tell the truth. Of course it's Whitey's fault that balcks are roughly 15% of the US population, but over 50% of the violent offenders. Damn racist laws! It's white women's fault that blacks rape them. Why do they have to be so pretty? Oh, and DEFINITELY old Whitey's fault that blacks are killing eachother and astronomical rates in every big city in this horrible racist country.

it’s not a race thing its a wealth disparity thing. You think poor white people are imaginary? I paid for my school and went to class everyday while my classmates who were getting pushed through by reform programs skipped class, didn’t do homework and depended on lab partners to do all the work for them. How’s that fair?

I wish ash we could live in a world where we are all treated equally but there is always some racist asshole that ruins progress. Now with that said, is it fair to punish young kids who work hard but come from poor families just because they’re not the right color?

Affirmative action is inherently racist. Your work ethic, grades, financial situation and level of commitment to your own success should be the only factor in deciding who gets what from the government. But again, i
always said that at least 2 years post graduate education should be included in the amount of taxes that are paid in the district (for community college at least)

I really think this argument is mute. Is it only white people that benefited from slavery? everyone benefits from the world we live in today. But most people here like my family have only been here a few generations and didnt own slaves. If you could trace your roots back to the plantation owner and get reparations for that I would say yes maybe. After the civil war many blacks stayed and worked the same plantations they lived on and some we sent back and given their own country and the first thing they did was build plantations of their own and enslave their local population. Just saying this debate is a side show meant to distract you from voting on real policy

Im not a Democrat or a Republican. I agree with both parties about some things and I think both parties have their heads lodged firmly up their asses on other issues. Which is especially unfortunate for Republicans given that they have those pesky tusks to deal with.

Reparations? No. The people that caused the damage and the people that were directly impacted by the institution of slavery in America are long dead. Who’s going to pay the money? Who will it be paid to?

Nobody in my family ever had any money. If I’d lived back in those days, I’d probably have been a sharecropper living two doors down from the rest of the slaves. :)

However, no one can legitimately deny that black people were consistently denied access to resources that were available to white people, from the inception of slavery in America until long after the Civil Rights movement in the 60’s. On average, white people in America have more money, power and success by any measure than black people.

In my time I have had jobs where I know for a fact a black person would never be hired at that company.

However, in this era in America, I feel we have reached a point where a properly motivated individual of any race or social status or financial status can fanatically pursue their dreams and force them into reality. By and large we are past the point where overt racism has an egregious effect on any individual of any group when that individual is doing all they can to succeed.

So do we have a responsibility to address this situation? I say yes. There is already a system in place to address this. It’s called Affirmative Action. Sometimes this means that a more qualified white male with no disabilities gets passed over for a job that goes to a less qualified black woman in a wheelchair. I feel bad for the white dude. I really do. But the level and degree of injustice presented in an effort to correct a gargantuan travesty is minor in comparison.

Inconvenience to an individual, even when it may be objectively unfair when you only consider the individual situation, is an acceptable price to pay in order to allocate societal resources to correct an historical horror.

But does that mean I think we need some kind of tax rebate where only black people get enough money back to buy a new tv or whatever? Nah, that’s not doing anything for anybody and there’s no money for it.

Sounds an awful lot like you’re making a case for affirmative action, please tell me you’re not that stupid

Sounds an awful lot like you’re making a case for affirmative action, please tell me you’re not that stupid

However stupid you think I am, no I am not that stupid. This is a simple math problem. Let’s start from the beginning and see where the problem is.

Do you or do you not agree that black people as group in this country were consistently prevented from reaching their potential for a very long time?

Back