• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Monster TD

gravityshackels

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
aacf517173c6b23a7cf191ec547938a7.jpg
. Thanks sqwuidd for the support. Excited to run this!!!! 1st pin today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep me informed, been wanting to try that.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Thats a strong stack.

I would recomend starting with .5ml eod

I’ve got the rip stack and xtren (dienelone) and sdrol on the way now. How’d the rip stack treat ya on that first pin? I am planning on 1ml eod for 30 days and drop to 1ml e3d from 30 to 90 days( yes I know that’s way long on that cycle) not sure how I’m going to pin the xtren yet, maybe 300mg wk and of course the sdrol will only be for 2-3 wks

1st pin little cough but was good back off to .5 EOD. 2 pin today about to hit gym we will see how n about 2 weeks :)

I’ve got the rip stack and xtren (dienelone) and sdrol on the way now. How’d the rip stack treat ya on that first pin? I am planning on 1ml eod for 30 days and drop to 1ml e3d from 30 to 90 days( yes I know that’s way long on that cycle) not sure how I’m going to pin the xtren yet, maybe 300mg wk and of course the sdrol will only be for 2-3 wks

I always wanted to try sdrol. I have tried drol and loved it! Man those pumps deadlifts forget about. I

IML Gear Cream!
I always wanted to try sdrol. I have tried drol and loved it! Man those pumps deadlifts forget about. I

It’s my favorite out of the “drol” type hormones, I’ve always used the injectable versions of any of them but we’ll see how this oral settles with my stomach.

So far everything is good I pinned right glute the other day bad pin...shit is still sore today. Not to many changes yet slight increase in weights, seems I get a crazy good pump now too, sexy drive is crazy through the roof!

Ok fellas I was curious...no sleeping issues, night sweats..feel pretty good..even better in gym...wait for it...should I bump it up to 1ml EOD or stick to current plan? Even stay at .5 ml EOD and I was going to add more prop .5 EOD ?

Back