• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New to the brand

Cr3eepp

Watching my SIX
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just placed first order with Monster Labs, looking forward to trying these guys out.

Rip Stack
Xtren
Superdrol

and some Clen for the lady

i was going to also add Mast/Tren 400 to the mix, but wanted to make sure I can tolerate the oils. Most of the time I have to adjust to a new brand slowly or I get knotted up. So I’m planning on adding the mast/tren down cycle and hopefully I’ll be a Monster, haha. My go to brand has bit the dust so I recently ordered from another, the gear is great and service is very good too but I really like the short ester tren/test/mast blend and it’s very expensive and a lot to pin when making that blend yourself with 3 different vials. Well I tend to get wordy so I’ll leave it at that and post TD pics when I receive. Thanks Guys

Just placed first order with Monster Labs, looking forward to trying these guys out.

Rip Stack
Xtren
Superdrol

i was going to also add Mast/Tren 400 to the mix, but wanted to make sure I can tolerate the oils. Most of the time I have to adjust to a new brand slowly or I get knotted up. So I’m planning on adding the mast/tren down cycle and hopefully I’ll be a Monster, haha. My go to brand has bit the dust so I recently ordered from another, the gear is great and service is very good too but I really like the short ester tren/test/mast blend and it’s very expensive and a lot to pin when making that blend yourself with 3 different vials. Well I tend to get wordy so I’ll leave it at that and post TD pics when I receive. Thanks Guys
You won't be disappointed!!!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Looks like your set to shredd!!

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to team monster bro. Nice grab of goodies you selected. I'm sure you know your stuff, but start the lady friend off slow on the clen, it is powerful stuff!
Thanks bro, I’m looking forward to trying out Monster. This is basically my test order because I’m planning on running this cycle for a while and I may tweak it slightly as needed and run the sdrol in the beginning. But I will need a lot more to continue on with it. And yes, I’m planning on 20mg a day of the clen for her and maybe not ever go up as the normal suggestions are, but I’m thinking to start her first week at 10mg a day just to check how her body handles it far as digestive system goes.

Last edited:

Rip Stack
Xtren
Superdrol

Good choice going with monster brother, I’ve been using them for a couple years now and I’m never disappointed with the quality or service!! And that mast/tren blend is bangin bro I’m about to do my last pin of two vials today and wish i had more

Good choice going with monster brother, I’ve been using them for a couple years now and I’m never disappointed with the quality or service!! And that mast/tren blend is bangin bro I’m about to do my last pin of two vials today and wish i had more

Thank for the feedback about the brand from you and everyone else too.

Can you elaborate more on the cycle you are running with the mast/tren blend? Frequency and mg of each pin, any test with it?

New to brand as well. Does anyone know how long it takes to get a confirmation once payment is sent? Thanks in advance.

Thank for the feedback about the brand from you and everyone else too.

Can you elaborate more on the cycle you are running with the mast/tren blend? Frequency and mg of each pin, any test with it?

Test cyp 600 mg e.w. / 300 mg’s every Monday and Thursday
Mast/tren blend 800 mg e.w. / 400 mg’s Monday and Thursday
Aromasin 12.5 e.d.
And threw in 50 mg’s proviron e.d. At the end cause i had been waiting on it or else i woulda run it the whole time !! Love that stuff !!
You can’t go wrong with monster imho !!

Monster equitren still to this date has been some of the strongest tren I’ve ran. It’s 200mg eq two mg tren e. The old formula was 200mg Eq 100mg tren e 100mg tren ace ( it’s still listed as this on the website) the one i received was labeled 200eq 200tren e but i really think it was the old formula accidentally Mis labled as the new one. Either way I couldn’t be more impressed with it. For some reason it’s harder to find good, strong, potent tren these days and that equitren is in my top 3 for sure. I still have 2 bottles left that I’m holding onto and treating like gold lol. Also the color of it is a very dark red/Amber color. Reminds me of the tren made from the pellets back in the day that would have that dark red/amber color to it.

Right now I’m running legit golden dragon tren ace, it’s not as strong of tren ace I’m used to pinning and it’s not as dark either. I’m not saying anything bad about it by any means, tren a is my go to hormone my cycles revolve around no matter what I’m trying to do so I’m looking forward to trying Monster out especially after hearing the feedback.

And by the way, the ordering process was very straight forward and easy, very responsive to my email and notification of payment received (with crypto) was very fast. If you are thinking about placing an order I would suggest give it a try, I have ordered from various different sponsors and Monster seems to be one of the 5 star places, good job guys. I will post TD pics and gear quality review soon as I get my hands on it.

Has anyone ran the xtren? I just realized what it is lol I wonder if I ever took it in oral form during the pro hormone days. I took a few PH that I couldn’t tell you exactly what they were and the tren names were common with PH

I’m about to pin 1ml of it along with 1ml of Rip stack so I’ll let y’all know about my progress with it because I’ve never ran it either.

I’m about to pin 1ml of it along with 1ml of Rip stack so I’ll let y’all know about my progress with it because I’ve never ran it either.

before and afters are always nice

Nice. What dose you running that xtren at? That product always peeked my interest

Back