Gear Church


Cialis pre-workout

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27
  1. #16
    Senior Member
    Vincentino's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    664

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    322
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    254
    Thanked in
    176 Posts
    Rep Points
    24050100

    Man I havenít had any nasal issues whatsoever, however I have been experiencing the constant dull headache. Hasnít been anything insane or something I couldnít deal with, but I can tell thereís a tightness/ache in the back of my head.


    GearChurch Gang

  2. #17
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    10,106

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,409
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,809
    Thanked in
    1,308 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Bump it it down to 5-7mg per day. You donít need much.


    Quote Originally Posted by Vincentino View Post
    Man I havenít had any nasal issues whatsoever, however I have been experiencing the constant dull headache. Hasnít been anything insane or something I couldnít deal with, but I can tell thereís a tightness/ache in the back of my head.


    GearChurch Gang

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

  3. #18
    Mr. Wrong
    auriflex's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Your backyard.
    Age
    50
    Posts
    213

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    24
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    60
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points
    1469951725

    I crush it and snort it with a jackson. Because I'm hard like that.

    See what I did there?

  4. #19
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    10,106

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,409
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,809
    Thanked in
    1,308 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    This old man is lost

    Quote Originally Posted by auriflex View Post
    I crush it and snort it with a jackson. Because I'm hard like that.

    See what I did there?

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

  5. #20
    Senior Member
    Wiseguy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    655

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    80
    Thanked in
    62 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I've been taking 5mg per day for about a year. Great pumps all around. LOL

  6. #21
    Senior Member
    juiceboxbaby's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    170

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    75
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    57
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Rep Points
    219809150

    Ok, so what are the daily benefits other than hard ons and better pumps?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #22
    Senior Member
    Vincentino's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    664

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    322
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    254
    Thanked in
    176 Posts
    Rep Points
    24050100

    Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxbaby View Post
    Ok, so what are the daily benefits other than hard ons and better pumps?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Look in the health sticky. There are several articles on there on Cialisís heart benefits.


    GearChurch Gang

  8. #23
    Senior Member
    juiceboxbaby's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    170

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    75
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    57
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Rep Points
    219809150

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincentino View Post
    Look in the health sticky. There are several articles on there on Cialisís heart benefits.


    GearChurch Gang
    Damn brother I must be missing it because I canít find that section. Even searched and only found Arnoldís article that had a YouTube video about it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    Vincentino's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    664

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    322
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    254
    Thanked in
    176 Posts
    Rep Points
    24050100

    Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxbaby View Post
    Damn brother I must be missing it because I canít find that section. Even searched and only found Arnoldís article that had a YouTube video about it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Under the Gear Church sponsor page, look for the sticky that says GearChurch General health studies or something to that effect, itís there


    GearChurch Gang

  10. #25
    Senior Member
    juiceboxbaby's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    170

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    75
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    57
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Rep Points
    219809150

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincentino View Post
    Under the Gear Church sponsor page, look for the sticky that says GearChurch General health studies or something to that effect, itís there


    GearChurch Gang
    Thank you sir much appreciated!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #26
    Senior Member
    Vincentino's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    664

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    322
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    254
    Thanked in
    176 Posts
    Rep Points
    24050100

    Quote Originally Posted by juiceboxbaby View Post
    Thank you sir much appreciated!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cheers brother


    GearChurch Gang

  12. #27
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    10,106

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,409
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,809
    Thanked in
    1,308 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647




    Quote Originally Posted by Vincentino View Post
    Under the Gear Church sponsor page, look for the sticky that says GearChurch General health studies or something to that effect, itís there


    GearChurch Gang

    For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2019, 09:31 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-04-2017, 05:55 PM
  3. Cialis......post workout???
    By ldog in forum Crazy Doser
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-17-2016, 05:39 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-09-2016, 09:27 AM
  5. Cialis before you workout?
    By Guapo in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-05-2016, 12:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Forums