• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Stop lying to yourself

agree- Even though I take low doses it is not something I want to or can do forever. I think my time with the game may be coming to end as to not risk health issues.
If I can in the next year or two I will likely come off completely. If not, then I guess just TRT from here on out.

I don't consider the amount of AAS I personally use as a lot given my usage history and size. Typically 1-1.5g total per week on a blast. I also have clear cut goals in mind and am rigidly consistent with training and nutrition.

I was speaking more on the lines of guys who are doing this to look good and it's just a hobby not a passion or a way they want to support themselves in the future.

I don't think I would put my life at risk for a hobby.

I recently read an article that suggested that long term AAS users possibly even at moderate doses had a higher rate of hardened arteries than non users. If this is so, or even if it is something to consider, which blood test do you do to watch for that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is exactly the substance that me and this doctor were talking about yesterday. This doctor works out in my gym and we never really had a conversation we always just smirked at each other and nodded.. I approached him yesterday and I clearly said to him do you mind if I ask you some questions, and I said I know doctors hate when people do this so don't feel morally obligated to answer me if you don't have time.. he kind of rolled his eyes but he agreed to entertain me, before we know it we were having a pretty deep discussion for quite some time.. he's a very well-known doctor in my area and I've always had respect for him that's why I approached him very carefully.. he let me ask him quite a few questions, and he basically broke it down in layman's term.. it's no wonder he has such a great reputation, it was really a pleasure..

This is exactly the substance that me and this doctor were talking about yesterday. This doctor works out in my gym and we never really had a conversation we always just smirked at each other and nodded.. I approached him yesterday and I clearly said to him do you mind if I ask you some questions, and I said I know doctors hate when people do this so don't feel morally obligated to answer me if you don't have time.. he kind of rolled his eyes but he agreed to entertain me, before we know it we were having a pretty deep discussion for quite some time.. he's a very well-known doctor in my area and I've always had respect for him that's why I approached him very carefully.. he let me ask him quite a few questions, and he basically broke it down in layman's term.. it's no wonder he has such a great reputation, it was really a pleasure..

So what did he have to say?

So what did he have to say?

Basically everything I said in my very first post.. CHD is among the highest he said.. I don't care about what people say about blood work, many may appear on the surface and on paper to seem healthy, he said the body is simply aging, its LIFE.. His exact words closing the conversation were "There's a trade-off with anything we put in our body's especially when we get older, just be aware and don't be surprised".. People look at TRT like it's some sort of life preservative, meh, retrospectively looking at where we came from and where we're going it can be in essence..However, is it a LIFE saver or hack to the closest thing to immortally? Not a fat chance... I've made the clear conscience decision that I'm willing to accept and own whatever happens in the end.. I ENJOY being ON.. Hormones will simply provide you with an added advantage while you still have a chance..

We will brake down, eventually.

DbmvhXOXUAAZA5r.jpg:large

I recently read an article that suggested that long term AAS users possibly even at moderate doses had a higher rate of hardened arteries than non users. If this is so, or even if it is something to consider, which blood test do you do to watch for that?

Coronary CT calcium scan can see hardening and build up of calcium and plaque in the artery walls. A echocardiogram will show how the heart is functioning.

I've never had either...... Might make that appointment.

Coronary CT calcium scan can see hardening and build up of calcium and plaque in the artery walls. A echocardiogram will show how the heart is functioning.

I've never had either...... Might make that appointment.

That was my point. We all talk about bloodwork as if it were some kind of health care guarantee hand written by the baby Jesus, but there are problems it won’t find.

That was my point. We all talk about bloodwork as if it were some kind of health care guarantee hand written by the baby Jesus, but there are problems it won’t find.

I agree completely. I look at bloodwork as reassurance

What may appear on the surface and on paper to seem healthy isn't always the case.. How many of us know someone some how in life that just dropped and people would say "wow, but he was healthy"? we can't see everything, but science is doing it's best, but at the same time we aren't putting ourselves in ideal situations that fair for science to assess.. Science is looking at a population, not a minority!

Tren and health don't really belong in the same sentence. I only use it for contest prep. I will say, my kidney labs came back good. Riddle me this: Can low dosage tren, say 200 mgs/week be run safely? Say 400 test, 200 tren, nothing else.

I didn't put trenbolone and the word health in a sentence so don't put words in my mouth.

There are no guarantees. However, lab work, diet, cardio, avoidance of alcohol and recs...these all greatly increase our chances. Compare that with your typical overweight couch potato with hot of health problems before turning 40. I am closing in on 60. I am developing arthritis and probably need shoulder replacement, but I stepped out on the mat and taught takedowns the other day scoring arm drags on 3 high school wrestlers in a row. Gear allows me to live an athletic lifestyle.

I did mega doses on 3 occasions. That could kill me, absolutely. I knew it while doing it....my body could tell "this is not right." However moderate, responsible usage can be safe. HRT should make you healthier, look at the science.

There are no guarantees. However, lab work, diet, cardio, avoidance of alcohol and recs...these all greatly increase our chances. Compare that with your typical overweight couch potato with hot of health problems before turning 40. I am closing in on 60. I am developing arthritis and probably need shoulder replacement, but I stepped out on the mat and taught takedowns the other day scoring arm drags on 3 high school wrestlers in a row. Gear allows me to live an athletic lifestyle.

I did mega doses on 3 occasions. That could kill me, absolutely. I knew it while doing it....my body could tell "this is not right." However moderate, responsible usage can be safe. HRT should make you healthier, look at the science.

Let's not forget good genetics. I think we all know someone who has abused themselves relentlessly and outlived other healthy individuals (my 68yo mother-in-law is an alcoholic, former smoker, has been using meth regularly since she was 19, and has breast cancer that she refuses to treat, and shows no signs of ever dying lol). Conversely, we all know someone that lived a reasonably healthy lifestyle and just keeled over or became riddled with cancer. It seems like almost every day I hear about someone in their 40's or 50's that just dies suddenly. Matt Porter and Dallas McCarver would have eventually died early or had severe health issues even if they had never touched AAS. I've been running gear for 32 years, and since prostate cancer runs on both sides of my family, that's really the only concern I have at this point.

For those of you who think that long term AAS use isn't jeprodizing your health, wake up.

Trt is a separate issue and, the jury is still out on wether or not it's harmful long term. I don't believe it is and low test present worse risk for livelihood then above average scores. But, I'm just as blind as anyone else.

I've seen a lot of guys talk about coming off for six weeks before they start their next blast. I've read the large doses, don't want to go back down that road. It's just the overall picture seems convoluted.

I chose to continue AAS and training because aside from my wife and kids, training and helping others is the only thing I love to do. I don't love looking a certain way. I don't love being strong. I just love to diet and train and see how much I can push myself and help others along the way. It's sad that that's the only thing I really love to do but it is what it is.

That might seem silly because I don't need drugs to do those things but, I choose to continue using.... It's really a sickness I admit.

Anyways, I don't believe that One or two cycles a year that use moderate dosing will impact long term health much. You'll have an outlier who strokes out from pre existing conditions.

I really think unless you just don't give a shit, limit your use..... A lot.

Well, to your defense about not needing gear to train and diet, in your case you do. Why? Because you compete and to stay competitive in the competitive bodybuilding world, you must get further than your own genetic potential. Good discussion. I like this one.

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Let's not forget good genetics. I think we all know someone who has abused themselves relentlessly and outlived other healthy individuals (my 68yo mother

Good point! I think I am a cockroach, lol. What has helped me, I think, is that I only use large dosages when I compete. The downside is I have never really done an offseason bulk cycle.

Back