Bring back chick flick Fridays

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    stinkfingerdelux's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,093

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    382
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    398
    Thanked in
    245 Posts
    Rep Points
    1541371170

    Lightbulb Bring back chick flick Fridays

    Rumor has it some one stole Gibbs personal chick flick review book.
    For weeks we've been on a dry spell watching whatever sports or Action movie we wanted.
    It's Driving Mrs. Stink bonkers that she doesn't get her cuddles to chick stuff.
    And so I'm putting out a reward of 5 schmekles
    To the champion that retrieves it.
    Now it's not gonna be easy. And I've included an image of it.
    All Tips and leads can be anonymously given @
    1 800 IMS TINK

    ASF : Anabolic Stink Finger

  2. #2
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    Gibbs's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    5,469

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,034
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    449
    Thanked in
    280 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    So many marriages outcomes depend on my work.



    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Administrator
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Arnold's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,339

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    149
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,501
    Thanked in
    978 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Attached Images Attached Images
    IronMag Forums

    CONTACT ME BY Private Message or Email FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES!



  4. #4
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    Gibbs's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    5,469

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,034
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    449
    Thanked in
    280 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Chick flick Friday will resume in two weeks. I'm driving to Colorado next week and this week well, I got hit in a car accident so I just feel like chillin.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    stinkfingerdelux's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,093

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    382
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    398
    Thanked in
    245 Posts
    Rep Points
    1541371170

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbs View Post
    Chick flick Friday will resume in two weeks. I'm driving to Colorado next week and this week well, I got hit in a car accident so I just feel like chillin.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Ugh man that sucks. Hope all is well. And uh... If u goto Colorado. Take a hit for me.
    ASF : Anabolic Stink Finger

  6. #6
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    Gibbs's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    5,469

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,034
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    449
    Thanked in
    280 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by stinkfingerdelux View Post
    Ugh man that sucks. Hope all is well. And uh... If u goto Colorado. Take a hit for me.
    Haha. All is good. Probably not going to happen. Making the trip with my 9 and 6 year old.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    stinkfingerdelux's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,093

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    382
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    398
    Thanked in
    245 Posts
    Rep Points
    1541371170

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbs View Post
    Haha. All is good. Probably not going to happen. Making the trip with my 9 and 6 year old.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Then I guess I'll have to have one for the both of us =p
    ASF : Anabolic Stink Finger

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    stinkfingerdelux's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,093

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    382
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    398
    Thanked in
    245 Posts
    Rep Points
    1541371170

    BTW. If any of you homies are interested in help getting any and every movie n show easily streamed for free.. Via computer tab phone media box... Let me know and I'll post info here. Wifi access at the least and u can have access to a shit ton of stuff. Fuck cable. I got u. Access to everything. Netflix. hula. live cable. Porn. Music. The works. No Sign up. Just install software and follow instructions. And ur set. Let me know fellas.
    ASF : Anabolic Stink Finger

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    3,706

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,094
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    968
    Thanked in
    634 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by stinkfingerdelux View Post
    BTW. If any of you homies are interested in help getting any and every movie n show easily streamed for free.. Via computer tab phone media box... Let me know and I'll post info here. Wifi access at the least and u can have access to a shit ton of stuff. Fuck cable. I got u. Access to everything. Netflix. hula. live cable. Porn. Music. The works. No Sign up. Just install software and follow instructions. And ur set. Let me know fellas.
    Post up man! It's been awhile since I used anything due to extreme IT laziness on my part. Well, that and the NFL started sucking so hard I really wasn't that interested in bootlegging games any more.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    stinkfingerdelux's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,093

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    382
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    398
    Thanked in
    245 Posts
    Rep Points
    1541371170

    Follow along with the video on ur phone if possible to make it easier when installing to your system. If you have any issues. Get at me and I'll give ya a hand. And you have the option for adult version or one with no smut. This way you don't have to worry about the kids watching Debbie does Dallas. No excuses. Now we all can Have access to whatever movies Mr Gibbs puts on the Table.
    Last edited by stinkfingerdelux; 06-19-2019 at 05:22 AM.
    ASF : Anabolic Stink Finger

  11. #11
    PIT POSSE SOD
    GUNRACK's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Parts unknown
    Posts
    1,583

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    569
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    713
    Thanked in
    436 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Im still on a patrick swayze kick
    Purlpe Drank Board Rep
    BM Labs Board Rep
    Paxton Board Rep
    Olympus Board Rep
    Blackstar Board Rep.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    stinkfingerdelux's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,093

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    382
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    398
    Thanked in
    245 Posts
    Rep Points
    1541371170

    Quote Originally Posted by GUNRACK View Post
    Im still on a patrick swayze kick
    Like those badass kicks from roadhouse?
    ASF : Anabolic Stink Finger

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    3,706

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,094
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    968
    Thanked in
    634 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by stinkfingerdelux View Post
    Follow along with the video on ur phone if possible to make it easier when installing to your system. If you have any issues. Get at me and I'll give ya a hand. And you have the option for adult version or one with no smut. This way you don't have to worry about the kids watching Debbie does Dallas. No excuses. Now we all can Have access to whatever movies Mr Gibbs puts on the Table.
    Yeah, I guess I do have kodi...but not super impressed. I spend as much time scrolling to find a reliable source as I do watching a movie. It pisses me off in short order and I end up just watching something on tv or netflix instead. I had minor tantrum a couple of weeks ago and swore off it for awhile. I'd finally found a quality version and then it was buffering every 30 seconds half way into the movie. I should probably invest a little more time into looking up reliable sources.

  14. #14
    PIT POSSE SOD
    GUNRACK's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Parts unknown
    Posts
    1,583

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    569
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    713
    Thanked in
    436 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Purlpe Drank Board Rep
    BM Labs Board Rep
    Paxton Board Rep
    Olympus Board Rep
    Blackstar Board Rep.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    stinkfingerdelux's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,093

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    382
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    398
    Thanked in
    245 Posts
    Rep Points
    1541371170

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Yeah, I guess I do have kodi...but not super impressed. I spend as much time scrolling to find a reliable source as I do watching a movie. It pisses me off in short order and I end up just watching something on tv or netflix instead. I had minor tantrum a couple of weeks ago and swore off it for awhile. I'd finally found a quality version and then it was buffering every 30 seconds half way into the movie. I should probably invest a little more time into looking up reliable sources.
    Placenta isn't so bad. That's the old exodus. But if you go thru YouTube and search kodi buffer fix. There are custom settings to help tweak it. Although I won't deny. If my memory is laggin. Or sources are packed with people trying to watch the same shit. I get the same issue. There's been days I definitely over reacted over kodi... But the magic build is one of. My reliable gotos.
    ASF : Anabolic Stink Finger

Similar Threads

  1. Chick Flick Friday
    By Gibbs in forum The Pit
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-31-2019, 09:52 AM
  2. Chick flick Friday
    By Gibbs in forum The Pit
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-31-2019, 07:03 AM
  3. Chick Flick Friday 05/17/19
    By Gibbs in forum The Pit
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-23-2019, 06:58 AM
  4. Chick Flick Friday's
    By Gibbs in forum The Pit
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-10-2019, 06:31 PM
  5. Chick flick Friday's
    By Gibbs in forum The Pit
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-26-2019, 05:34 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Forums