Dispense Quick


Aas/diet/training Let us help you

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 98
  1. #1
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Sherk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    6,971

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    350
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,608
    Thanked in
    948 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Aas/diet/training Let us help you

    I wanted to start a thread to give advice and knowledge to help those in need without getting flamed for asking a ďdumbĒ question or a question that has been asked a million times on here. Iíve seen a lot where guys prefer to flame rather than help. This thread will be kept 100% positive and helpful. Anyone can give advice and help a member who posts a question. You wonít hear ďuse the search engineĒ, ďI wonít spoon feed youĒ, ďuse googleĒ or any other of the typical responses most new members receive. While I donít believe in spoon feeding, I do believe in giving enough information to make the learning process easier.

    In this thread, we will help you in any way possible to help you achieve your goals, so donít be shy to ask.

  2. #2
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Dispense Quick's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    5,886

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    717
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    816
    Thanked in
    477 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    M-1-T ... any info on this? i was considering it but i want to do a tad more research.
    is it similar to superdrol?

  3. #3
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3,050

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,130
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    609
    Thanked in
    450 Posts
    Rep Points
    485257940

    Aas/diet/training Let us help you

    Quote Originally Posted by Dispense Quick View Post
    M-1-T ... any info on this? i was considering it but i want to do a tad more research.
    is it similar to superdrol?
    Itís the strongest(so called) prohormone I have taken. It is very harsh, side effect wise but was unmatched for strength and size. Super potent! IMO/IME

    Max


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    jody23's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    265

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    69
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    58
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    Rep Points
    112544634

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Itís the strongest(so called) prohormone I have taken. It is very harsh, side effect wise but was unmatched for strength and size. Super potent! IMO/IME

    Max


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Have you ever used superdol? If so, how would you compare the two? Iíve never used m1t myself.

  5. #5
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Sherk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    6,971

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    350
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,608
    Thanked in
    948 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    There is no comparison to superdrol with M1T. M1T can best be compared to as a mild halo or strong proviron. But as for results, superdrol trumps M1T with ease. M1T is best used for contest prep to reduce muscle waisting, increase vascular org, muscle hardness and keeping strength up. Otherwise, I find it quite useless. Iíd choose proviron any day over M1T.


    Dispense Quick Rep
    Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    jody23's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    265

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    69
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    58
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    Rep Points
    112544634

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    There is no comparison to superdrol with M1T. M1T can best be compared to as a mild halo or strong proviron. But as for results, superdrol trumps M1T with ease. M1T is best used for contest prep to reduce muscle waisting, increase vascular org, muscle hardness and keeping strength up. Otherwise, I find it quite useless. Iíd choose proviron any day over M1T.


    Dispense Quick Rep
    Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list
    Thanks!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    stinkfingerdelux's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,118

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    392
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    427
    Thanked in
    260 Posts
    Rep Points
    1541661170

    Looking forward to asking a shit ton of Stuff and reading the rest. Thanks for putting this here Sherk!!!
    ASF : Anabolic Stink Finger

  8. #8
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Sherk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    6,971

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    350
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,608
    Thanked in
    948 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by stinkfingerdelux View Post
    Looking forward to asking a shit ton of Stuff and reading the rest. Thanks for putting this here Sherk!!!
    Not problem my man. Ask away! Donít be shy to add your .2Ę in on things you know or have an opinion about.


    Dispense Quick Rep
    Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Lathe Crasher's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    198

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    49
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Rep Points
    2000805053

    I currently run a 4 day split.

    Chest/tri
    legs
    cardio/off
    shoulders
    back/bi
    cardio/off
    cardio/off

    In your guyís experience is there a tweek or better option? Not that Iím stuck (tren lol) just want to maximize returns. Is there something I could be doing better?

    36

    212
    15%

    tbol 60ed
    test c 400
    tren E 400
    500 cal deficit cut.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,757

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,896
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,921
    Thanked in
    1,407 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Cool thread man

  11. #11
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Sherk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    6,971

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    350
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,608
    Thanked in
    948 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Lathe Crasher View Post
    I currently run a 4 day split.

    Chest/tri
    legs
    cardio/off
    shoulders
    back/bi
    cardio/off
    cardio/off

    In your guyís experience is there a tweek or better option? Not that Iím stuck (tren lol) just want to maximize returns. Is there something I could be doing better?

    36

    212
    15%

    tbol 60ed
    test c 400
    tren E 400
    500 cal deficit cut.
    How is that deficit treating you? As for the training split, it looks ok to me. Generally I split chest from triís and back from biís with my clients. I typically have them train biceps and triceps together. But usually do a 3 days lift/1 day rest to keep from over exerting.


    Dispense Quick Rep
    Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Lathe Crasher's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    198

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    49
    Thanked in
    34 Posts
    Rep Points
    2000805053

    @Sherk, itís shitty but Iím getting used to it. Shakes help with feeling hungry. I keep bouncing in and out of keto. When I get the chemical breath Iíll piss on a strip and sure enough itís purple. Do you have an open spot on the coaching roster?

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    malfeasance's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,536

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    218
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,151
    Thanked in
    830 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    There is no comparison to superdrol with M1T. M1T can best be compared to as a mild halo or strong proviron. But as for results, superdrol trumps M1T with ease. M1T is best used for contest prep to reduce muscle waisting, increase vascular org, muscle hardness and keeping strength up. Otherwise, I find it quite useless. Iíd choose proviron any day over M1T.


    Dispense Quick Rep
    Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list
    STUPID QUESTION FOLLOWS (but you did invite them), then what is superdrol's best use?

  14. #14
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Sherk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    6,971

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    350
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,608
    Thanked in
    948 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    STUPID QUESTION FOLLOWS (but you did invite them), then what is superdrol's best use?
    Superdrolís best use is for a clean bulk or about midway through a prep if you compete. M1T would be more for the tail end but again, Iíd use proviron over M1T.


    Dispense Quick Rep
    Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

  15. #15
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Sherk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    6,971

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    350
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,608
    Thanked in
    948 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Aas/diet/training Let us help you

    Quote Originally Posted by Lathe Crasher View Post
    @Sherk, itís shitty but Iím getting used to it. Shakes help with feeling hungry. I keep bouncing in and out of keto. When I get the chemical breath Iíll piss on a strip and sure enough itís purple. Do you have an open spot on the coaching roster?
    Keto? Eek, sounds terrible. I donít believe in keto diets for the sole purpose of how you feel the first couple of months. Why on earth someone would want to get flue like symptoms, migraines and just feel like absolute shit is beyond me. I actually have a few slots available if youíre interested.


    Dispense Quick Rep
    Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list
    Last edited by Sherk; 06-19-2019 at 03:38 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Mma training diet
    By Devildogusmc in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-06-2017, 03:29 AM
  2. Help with training and diet
    By gravityshackels in forum New Members
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-09-2017, 02:54 AM
  3. Diet and training kick off
    By stockpott in forum Training
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-18-2015, 11:36 PM
  4. The Diet Guy (bios3 training)
    By irish1987 in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-28-2014, 04:39 AM
  5. Training,motivation and diet !!
    By Mentos in forum Training
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-20-2013, 11:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Forums