• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

It's not by chance that we have certain things..

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As I lay on the sofa tonight, the wife climbs on top of papa bear just showing her love rubbing my face and thanking me for being so compassionate today (she threw up in the car today and caught in her hands).. I helped her clean herself up and didn't make a scane because clearly she felt humiliated.. my 11 year old son who has special needs (autism) wanted to join in on the family love, he crawls over on his knees and rests his head on my chest alongside his mother, both of them jokingly bickering about wanting Daddy's attention more than the other..this is actually a pretty common thing every night lol... As I laid there loving on the both of them, as they were being affectionate back laughing and joking but both of them are playing with my goatee lolol..
It was then that I really took in the moment and realized how rich I really am, all of the treasure is in the world, all of the most valuable riches and items could not replace such and amazing nurturing and affectionate bond that a family has... It reminded me of the daddy lion, with the lioness cuddle next to him as the baby cub just chews on Daddy's ears, and the daddy lion just lays there patiently..lol

I never take it for granted and I always savor the moment..

But I value when the both of them come to me fighting over affection, it brought so much joy to my heart knowing that these two human beings that are part of my life and my journey love me that much.. they love me that much that the both of them displaying affection but yet poking fun and we were all laughing..yet I find myself stressing over other trivial crap in life..

I think sometimes in life we need to take a step back and reevaluate where we are at and stop comparing with others, stop comparing what we don't have.. it made me think actually how lucky I really am, and then blink of an eye I can lose it all because that's how life is.. for now I will treasure moments like this and I will look for the moral lesson in each one.... And I know for a fact that the both of them know how much I love them in return because of how affectionate they are with me almost on the regular, heck I still hold my 11 year old son's hand walking through stores, and I gave him a kiss on the lips whenever I'm coming or going.. and my wife calls me on the regular and long list text messages and here we are 13 years later..even my son will send me silly messages from the other room with a video is that he made with his teddy bears..

What more do we really need in life as men?

I just wanted to share this with you guys because sometimes our ego is get the better of us and we lose a sense of reality of where we're at and what we actually possess compared to what we think we want or what we feel that we deserve.
When all along the greatest gifts have been before us..

Like I said this is a daily thing but tonight was extra special.. they were teasing me on some new Grey's they found on my chin.. picking at me like monkeys.lolol..

I wouldn't trade it for the world..

Have a good night ASF..

Last edited:
Didnt read fully just skimmed but lucky you other people have wealth and health and still unhappy or angry at the world thanks for putting things in perspective even if it only helps one person.

No one will ever accuse our fellow member, Vision, of not contributing to the forum without reaping a bounty of scorn. Behold, the proof is written above.

I often times gain knowledge of the science of hormones and how vital they are for the human body from Vision. Today however, Vision has taught me about the science of stepping back from the madness of this world and observing the small, wonderful, and more tangible things in life. There is no doubt, and most vets here would support what I'm saying, ASF would not be ASF without Vision. He truly is a wealth of knowledge and a valuable asset to this forum no one can deny.

Thanks Vision for injecting a strong dose of nandropeace and human growth happiness into our lives. I mean that, thank you.

Your friend,

Clint~

You made me tear up while taking a shit, i walked out the bathroom and my girl says "what the he'll just happened in there" lol.... thanks vision. That was beautiful man....

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Them feels of lifes special moments. Good for you vision for realizing them. All too often it seems like people don't recognize and/or charish stuff like that. You're a good human Vis, and clearly a great dad/husband. Keep being you.

Vision, my man! Thanks for sharing your story with us brother :) You never know who out of us really needed to hear that today, life is happening now and we should live it in the now, today. You're good people in my book brother.

V - I think you just found the answer to one of life's greatest questions.

Love is the answer to everything. We are here to love. I am very glad...that you have that in your life. Continue to teach your son that lesson. He will carry it forward for generations to come.

that’s awesome Vision. all the money in the world can’t buy that kind of love/happiness. you’ve found the true meaning of life. you have something special. you’re so lucky. wish i had something similar. i’m jealous...

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for the words Vision. I'm on a business trip and I think I'm gonna give the old wife (actually she's younger than me by 10 years) and kids a call. Best wishes to your family.

As I lay on the sofa tonight, the wife climbs on top of papa bear just showing her love rubbing my face and thanking me for being so compassionate today (she threw up in the car today and caught in her hands).. I helped her clean herself up and didn't make a scane because clearly she felt humiliated.. my 11 year old son who has special needs (autism) wanted to join in on the family love, he crawls over on his knees and rests his head on my chest alongside his mother, both of them jokingly bickering about wanting Daddy's attention more than the other..this is actually a pretty common thing every night lol... As I laid there loving on the both of them, as they were being affectionate back laughing and joking but both of them are playing with my goatee lolol..
It was then that I really took in the moment and realized how rich I really am, all of the treasure is in the world, all of the most valuable riches and items could not replace such and amazing nurturing and affectionate bond that a family has... It reminded me of the daddy lion, with the lioness cuddle next to him as the baby cub just chews on Daddy's ears, and the daddy lion just lays there patiently..lol

I never take it for granted and I always savor the moment..

But I value when the both of them come to me fighting over affection, it brought so much joy to my heart knowing that these two human beings that are part of my life and my journey love me that much.. they love me that much that the both of them displaying affection but yet poking fun and we were all laughing..yet I find myself stressing over other trivial crap in life..

I think sometimes in life we need to take a step back and reevaluate where we are at and stop comparing with others, stop comparing what we don't have.. it made me think actually how lucky I really am, and then blink of an eye I can lose it all because that's how life is.. for now I will treasure moments like this and I will look for the moral lesson in each one.... And I know for a fact that the both of them know how much I love them in return because of how affectionate they are with me almost on the regular, heck I still hold my 11 year old son's hand walking through stores, and I gave him a kiss on the lips whenever I'm coming or going.. and my wife calls me on the regular and long list text messages and here we are 13 years later..even my son will send me silly messages from the other room with a video is that he made with his teddy bears..

What more do we really need in life as men?

I just wanted to share this with you guys because sometimes our ego is get the better of us and we lose a sense of reality of where we're at and what we actually possess compared to what we think we want or what we feel that we deserve.
When all along the greatest gifts have been before us..

Like I said this is a daily thing but tonight was extra special.. they were teasing me on some new Grey's they found on my chin.. picking at me like monkeys.lolol..

I wouldn't trade it for the world..

Have a good night ASF..
You're on smart dude....

Sent from my FDA work phone

My bros, thank you very much for the kind words an the feedback. The pit can get a little hostile once in awhile so I figured what better way to refresh it then to share something I experienced.. it may just appear on the surface to be any ordinary day for someone, but it was extra special for me, and it really took a lot for me to share it..

We have an amazing community here, we can get a little silly now and then but just reading everyone's comments is a reminder that regardless of how we all may act now and then that at the end of the day ASF is full of some solids..

Back