• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Jason Genova INVADES RXMuscle Studios!

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
:roflmao: this guy is so full of shit, he comes a crossed as having NO disorders to me other than acting like an idiot.

Jason Genova INVADES RXMuscle Studios!

https://youtu.be/1NL_m4cJFVU

Genova definitely has mental handicaps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of my majors in college was psychology and I see no evidence of mental handicap, just stupidity.

I just see a socially dysfunctional individual I am sure somehow that has been turned into a clinical disorder

He looks funny wearing his hat like Wesley snipes in white men can’t jump

IML Gear Cream!
Ok, so I have seen some of his videos before but don't really know much about this guy. Goofy for sure but what does he do to make money? At the beginning of the interview Dave talks about how much money he has made in the industry... Doing what?

Ok, so I have seen some of his videos before but don't really know much about this guy. Goofy for sure but what does he do to make money? At the beginning of the interview Dave talks about how much money he has made in the industry... Doing what?
Only thing I can think of is his youtube channel. He gets a lot of views.

based on that interview do you believe anything the moron said, he thinks a photographic memory is hearing something 20's times and remembering it? lol

based on that interview do you believe anything the moron said, he thinks a photographic memory is hearing something 20's times and remembering it? lol
Good point...!

Funny vide, he seems to have some type of mental challenge to me.

A total embarrassment. Fat tard looks like he never saw a barbell. THis is what BB has become, a total embarrassment. He even has a column in Pietaros' "Muscle Sport Magazine" which Joe basically ghost writes for the retard.

Funny vide, he seems to have some type of mental challenge to me.
I agree. I wouldn’t say he’s full blown mentally handicapped but he’s definitely a few eggs short of a dozen. Either way the guy is pretty funny in his own way lol his boy big Lenny is a pretty funny dude himself

I agree. I wouldn’t say he’s full blown mentally handicapped but he’s definitely a few eggs short of a dozen. Either way the guy is pretty funny in his own way lol his boy big Lenny is a pretty funny dude himself
I remember watchin his shitty music vids back in high school, then reappearance as lord Vader, kid cracks me up. Have you ever seen the vid where piana slaps him.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

I can't help but feel like persons are taking advantage of a mentally handicapped person to get views and make money.

I can't help but feel like persons are taking advantage of a mentally handicapped person to get views and make money.

Genova is a fraud and a con artist.

What do you mean? He acts like a retard for the camera?

He does possess the multitude of mental disorders that he claims, it's an act.

Back