Bloodwork issues

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points

Bloodwork issues

So I included a list of supplements that I have been taking to reduce Blood pressure, diabetes & cholesterol.
    Diet is primarily steaks and vegetables and avocados. 2 eggs in the AM, a protein shake with almonds in the afternoon. I stop eating altogether by 5pm.
    I知 trying to lose weight, so I try to not eat again til the AM.
    Blood pressure seems to be under control again. Sugar is still high.
    I was taking 125mg of Testosterone weekly.

Friday I started a Test/Deca cycle:
    125mg TestCyp
    300mg Deca
    I may be interested in increasing the Test to 250mg per week, but I知 not trying to bulk. I知 trying to lose weight and I致e got some joint issues that Deca could help. I知 looking to run this for 12-16 weeks if my bloodwork cooperates.
    My question:
    Does anyone see what I can do to improve my bloodwork aside from the countless supplements I知 taking daily?

WTF is EOS% ??? And what could have that raised like that? I read it痴 could be cancer?

I知 already taking 2g of metformin, is there anything else I can take to lower my blood sugar levels? This is so frustrating because everyone around me eats cake and ice cream & I have been sucking on Powerade zero slushes pretending that my sugar is getting better?
    I知 this close to saying fuck it, taking a gram of something, and going out in style. I壇 rather die jacked and strong as an ox, than suffering trying to fix a broken machine miserable .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

Citrus Bergamot works great for cholesterol & cardiovascular health not sure if it helps w sugar directly. Amazon has it pretty cheap. Hope this helps

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts
    Rep Points

First what is your A1C??? And are you taking insulin??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Stunter View Post
    First what is your A1C??? And are you taking insulin??

I didn稚 get it this time. But it usually hovers around 6. With a fasted blood sugar of 107, that is not good.
    No I知 not taking insulin. Dave Pulumbo says that maybe a long acting insulin may be an answer to help my body correct the high sugar. Preventive before it goes full diabetic .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts
    Rep Points

Dude your blood sugar is nothing to sweat over I would give my left nut to have an a1c of 6 and a fasted blood sugar of 107, I get it that 107 is a TAD high but nothing to be tripping about..

Have you seen a doctor about your blood lvl?? I知 asking because you take metformin so I知 assuming you do, if so then talk to him about a long acting insulin like tresiba my blood sugar lvl are way worst then yours with an a1c of 10 and fasted lvl anywhere from 110-170 now with that being said ever since I started taking tresiba my fasted lvl are much better, so if your stressing about it talk to your doc..

Your lvl are not that bad and adding tresiba would make ALL the diff in the world

Quote Originally Posted by mjrpowerlifting View Post
    I didn稚 get it this time. But it usually hovers around 6. With a fasted blood sugar of 107, that is not good.
    No I知 not taking insulin. Dave Pulumbo says that maybe a long acting insulin may be an answer to help my body correct the high sugar. Preventive before it goes full diabetic .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Stunter View Post
    Dude your blood sugar is nothing to sweat over I would give my left nut to have an a1c of 6 and a fasted blood sugar of 107, I get it that 107 is a TAD high but nothing to be tripping about..

Have you seen a doctor about your blood lvl?? I知 asking because you take metformin so I知 assuming you do, if so then talk to him about a long acting insulin like tresiba my blood sugar lvl are way worst then yours with an a1c of 10 and fasted lvl anywhere from 110-170 now with that being said ever since I started taking tresiba my fasted lvl are much better, so if your stressing about it talk to your doc..

Your lvl are not that bad and adding tresiba would make ALL the diff in the world

I will. Thanks

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,377 Posts
    Rep Points

EOS most likely could be an allergy its pollen season my friends son had a high reading too and he freaked out, if its consistently high get with your doctor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    429 Posts
    Rep Points

So I included a list of supplements that I have been taking to reduce Blood pressure, diabetes & cholesterol.
    Diet is primarily steaks and vegetables and avocados. 2 eggs in the AM, a protein shake with almonds in the afternoon. I stop eating altogether by 5pm.
    I知 trying to lose weight, so I try to not eat again til the AM.
    Blood pressure seems to be under control again. Sugar is still high.
    I was taking 125mg of Testosterone weekly.

Friday I started a Test/Deca cycle:
    125mg TestCyp
    300mg Deca
    I may be interested in increasing the Test to 250mg per week, but I知 not trying to bulk. I知 trying to lose weight and I致e got some joint issues that Deca could help. I知 looking to run this for 12-16 weeks if my bloodwork cooperates.
    My question:
    Does anyone see what I can do to improve my bloodwork aside from the countless supplements I知 taking daily?

WTF is EOS% ??? And what could have that raised like that? I read it痴 could be cancer?

I知 already taking 2g of metformin, is there anything else I can take to lower my blood sugar levels? This is so frustrating because everyone around me eats cake and ice cream & I have been sucking on Powerade zero slushes pretending that my sugar is getting better?
    I知 this close to saying fuck it, taking a gram of something, and going out in style. I壇 rather die jacked and strong as an ox, than suffering trying to fix a broken machine miserable .
    I appreciate your list of supplements. A lot of people have heart and cholesterol issues without AAS. I find that with short 8 week on cycles and back to TRT, I can control my BP/HR much easier. Cholesterol and Blood sugar is a bit harder to get in line. I have been avoiding statins for a while. I am researching different compounds that can improve cholesterol(sarms and peptides) hard to get real evidence.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    I appreciate your list of supplements. A lot of people have heart and cholesterol issues without AAS. I find that with short 8 week on cycles and back to TRT, I can control my BP/HR much easier. Cholesterol and Blood sugar is a bit harder to get in line. I have been avoiding statins for a while. I am researching different compounds that can improve cholesterol(sarms and peptides) hard to get real evidence.

Max

I can say with some strong opinion that the caradinine did improve the HDL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    429 Posts
    Rep Points

That痴 the one I was most impressed by on paper. I ordered some to hopefully improve my ldl/hdl and get my physician to quit pushing drugs on me!

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    227 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gveytia1 View Post
    Citrus Bergamot works great for cholesterol & cardiovascular health not sure if it helps w sugar directly. Amazon has it pretty cheap. Hope this helps

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
    I take the "NOW" brand (Bergamot) and it brought my levels in check with Niacin and Red Yeast Rice (but it (RYR) overseas with at least 10 MG of monocolin K (natural lovastatin)...
    ~
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold
    [[[[------------------]]]]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rot-Iron66 View Post
    I take the "NOW" brand (Bergamot) and it brought my levels in check with Niacin and Red Yeast Rice (but it (RYR) overseas with at least 10 MG of monocolin K (natural lovastatin)...
    Do you have a link? Thanks!

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,294 Posts
    Rep Points

Your cholesterol:

How much cardio are you doing? How about daily oatmeal? I would replace the steak with chicken and turkey for awhile.

Do the three things above for 1.5 months and then get your lipids tested again. I'm willing to bet your numbers improve.

For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    Your cholesterol:

How much cardio are you doing? How about daily oatmeal? I would replace the steak with chicken and turkey for awhile.

Do the three things above for 1.5 months and then get your lipids tested again. I'm willing to bet your numbers improve.
    I do plenty of strongman conditioning, short rest periods of :20-:30 secs rest between sets.

Oatmeal sets off my sugar. I tried 1/2 cup cooked steel cut rolled organic oats for breakfast for a semester. It hurt my health.

Yeah, I値l try chicken. but steak is so good! The eliminating the extra cholesterol probably will do me good.
    Thank you for your input.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts
    Rep Points

I also removed most red meat still have steak every now and then but I mostly eat chicken and ground turkey Min 90% lean..

Also when you say strong man conditioning sorry my ignorance but how high do you get your heart rate and for how long to you keep that heart rate???

I do plenty of strongman conditioning, short rest periods of :20-:30 secs rest between sets.

Oatmeal sets off my sugar. I tried 1/2 cup cooked steel cut rolled organic oats for breakfast for a semester. It hurt my health.

Yeah, I値l try chicken. but steak is so good! The eliminating the extra cholesterol probably will do me good.
    Thank you for your input.