• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

🥇🥇 Auction 🥇🥇

ALLEX

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You're bidding on $300 store credit, which means that the winner of this auction will have a discount code of $300 minus the highest bid.
The code will be good for any order of $300 or more, not less.

- Whole dollar bids only, please. First bid is $1.
- Increments of $10 max.
- $100 reserve.
- Bidding is free for last 10 minutes of auction. General bidding rules not valid for this period of auction.
- Auction ends Friday, June 21st, 8pm EST. Highest bid by 7:59pm wins.

4mrltk.jpg

I'm so disappointed in you fellas. U had every chance to bid dirty at 69...
Have we lost our friggin way?
Rep get In here n tell em how freaky we like it!
80 fuckin bucks!

i still got code from last one and a 20% discount code but i'm still waiting for second part of last order to land... they had to hold off for stealth reasons... but its out but been hung up for awhile now... so we'll see

Good luck with that reppy! Here's to packs Landing!

87,, i know its the one with my gh in it..lol.. that baby come yet...

87,, i know its the one with my gh in it..lol.. that baby come yet...

Find out Friday at the ultra Sound if we do c section or. Wait it out. Dr thinks he approaching 10lbs. Say he's a big boy haha.
3 more Bucks and it's officially on fellas.
Get some!!!

Get Shredded!
100 and ya had to much test in those sperm.. he's gonna be stacked coming out.. lol

106... you get your order stink... what did you end up going with ?

106... you get your order stink... what did you end up going with ?

Bunch of tren ace n eq for the future..
Next up I got my eye on superdrol.
Did u settle on an injectable pre-workout? Wish u hadn't of put that in my mind ya no... Lol

i think do 1/2 cc pin of suspension... yeah don't worry.... 6 gh bottles in and body is adapting no more hands tingling and such... downing water like crazy with the anadrol i think is helping cause joint pain is diminishing almost nothing.... still not gonna up weight yet.. gonna switch all compounds next week to run 500 sust, 300 tpp/npp, run the anadrol at 75mg for maybe 2 more weeks and up the gh to 3iu...use the susp preworkout..i switched to 2on 1 off. and off weekends unless i'm bored....

Bunch of tren ace n eq for the future..
Next up I got my eye on superdrol.
Did u settle on an injectable pre-workout? Wish u hadn't of put that in my mind ya no... Lol

Back