• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

100% pure peptides

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
a0dd1263c0edd1a8fcf4bf06e41c945f.jpg

9dc3f54b8fc5c08d9460887cc009d8e7.jpg

9da545d67ce0fbc547f703a413461c98.jpg

Come on I dare you to compare these to other Peptides you’ve used in the past. I have used so many peptides some good some mediocre but these Euro Pharmacies are some of the best, purest I’ve seen around. Yeah I know I know I’m just a rep what do I know. I dare you to try them don’t like them I’ll buy them back personally.

Now you can do all your shopping with uncle Z and euro pharmacies. HGH, oils, Ai's, and now peptides to complete the list. We strive on being the best and offering the best products around. Any questions feel free to pm me or z directly.

Last edited:
Ive tried 2 out of 3 shown tb500 and the igf
Some of the most effective peps ive used and ive run the gammit ...trying all different companies. These are great annnnd they come w 1ml vials of bac water.

ironlion@keemail.me (email)
ironlion-labs.net

Ive tried 2 out of 3 shown tb500 and the igf
Some of the most effective peps ive used and ive run the gammit ...trying all different companies. These are great annnnd they come w 1ml vials of bac water.

ironlion@keemail.me (email)
ironlion-labs.net

When Iron mag labs went out of business I bought 10 igf-1lr3 and they doesn’t even compare to the euro pharmacies brand. I'm glad I payed like $20 each.

I'm going to buy some of that tb. I've been on the fence a while, but I trust Euro-Pharmacies. Hopefully, it can do something for an older injury. It should be an interesting experiment.

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

When Iron mag labs went out of business I bought 10 igf-1lr3 and they doesn’t even compare to the euro pharmacies brand. I'm glad I payed like $20 each.
Ever ran bloods on igf-lr3 OTYG?

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

I have some igf-1-lr3 on the way pretty stoked to add this back into my regimen. Going to try trest/tren/test with a side of igf-1

Back