• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Names for stinkfingerdeluxe's newborn baby boy

The shocker

- - - Updated - - -

Twointhepinkoneinthestink

Mrs stink didn't like idea of. Kevin with a b. So. Kebin...
Jonathing was out of the question. And she lost her shit when I mentioned gayby. So puddintaine is off the table as well.

Turd Ferguson. Scooby. Milford. Tren. Non binary genderless alien.

Pat, Erin or Jaime- that way when he decides he wants to be a woman later on, he doesnt have to change his name.
I also like Cypionator Jr like someone else posted if you want him to grow up to be a wannabe tough guy.

Last edited:
Pat, Erin or Jaime- that way when he decides he wants to be a woman later on, he doesnt have to change his name.
I also like Cypionator Jr like someone else posted if you want him to grow up to be a wannabe tough guy.
Yea jazz was out of the question to. And let's be official in saying cypionator Jr is out as well. Nigga nigga nigga white trash would be a weird middle Name. Lmao

IML Gear Cream!
you can give him hormone blockers now so he can be a real woman when he grows up

I'm gonna tell Mrs stink I wanna Name him louferigno. Say it fast like one word. And when she makes a face and says what??? I'm gonna be all like..
That's the spirit.
Ugh. That's a dick move tho. Have some ferigno weight plates I'm fond of.

I let my wife name my kids... she did a good job.. I mean she had to push them out ...

but you need to convince your wife to give your son a bad ass name, but one your comfortable with him living up to...

i knew a dude from Oklahoma named Jesse James... I’ll be damned if he didn’t try to live up to that name everyday of his life , no clue where he is now... but just saying

Sandor Clegane Stinkfinger ... you can call him the hound as a nickname ... bad ass and he could be homosexual and still not let anyone down , nah mean?

Lol damn I gotta go do some yard work

take care bro

Or he might grow up to be a REAL tough guy... U never know :boobs:

Hey Stink can I take him for his first motorcycle ride? We can strap him in on the back seat in his car seat with some bungee cords he won't fall off...I'm sure the Mrs won't mind....much

I let my wife name my kids... she did a good job.. I mean she had to push them out ...

but you need to convince your wife to give your son a bad ass name, but one your comfortable with him living up to...

i knew a dude from Oklahoma named Jesse James... I’ll be damned if he didn’t try to live up to that name everyday of his life , no clue where he is now... but just saying

Sandor Clegane Stinkfinger ... you can call him the hound as a nickname ... bad ass and he could be homosexual and still not let anyone down , nah mean?

Lol damn I gotta go do some yard work

take care bro
Fuck man. Heebie fuckin jeebie. Well truth be told. He's to Be named after me and his middle name is also that of a western legend.. I truthfully pushed for clegane as a first name. And was harshly denied as if I made it up.... This in fact because kalessi pics I was found jerkin off to lead to. A GOT ban... (ppssst didn't work).. man that freaked me out lmao maybe it's the devils lettuce.

But I'm still collecting these suggestions to see if she'll temporarily sign off on one. =p
Also Mrs. Stink was quite pleased by the support from you guys here at ASF. Not that I'd show her this animal House. But I keep er in the loop here n there.

Hey Stink can I take him for his first motorcycle ride? We can strap him in on the back seat in his car seat with some bungee cords he won't fall off...I'm sure the Mrs won't mind....much

You Might have to homie. Little man is pushing for me to sell my streetbob. Well not really. But I'm Sure he'll appreciate what it gets em when he's older. Keep lookin at ur avatar man. How's the riding been. I fuckin hit a deer a. Few years back doin 50. Spent a few weeks in the hospital. So after that Ive rode. But barley. Miss it but the anxiety is a bitch. So yea. But u gotta Crank nursery rhymes on ur radio.

Also, teach the child to use properly position periods in sentences. I ain’t trying to be a grammar nazi but sometimes I can barely understand your paragraphs because.you.have periods in strange.places. Lol

but seriously , got the garden weasel out so I gotta do something...

Also, teach the child to use properly position periods in sentences. I ain’t trying to be a grammar nazi but sometimes I can barely understand your paragraphs because.you.have periods in strange.places. Lol

but seriously , got the garden weasel out so I gotta do something...

Dude it drives me Crazy to my b. Lol I gotta wipe my keyboard dictionary clean. It tosses a period after everything.

Bro I swear I'm a good rider he'll be safe with me.....Here I am doing 80 with the throttle locked and as you can see I'm operating my ride in a safe manner following the rules of the road

Dude that's one badass Pic! Was gonna say u must have nice roads by you. Not all choppy like here.. Then I thought. No. Abombs just don't Give a fuck.

1234 pronounced juan tutrafor
Jim bob cooter ( lions coach )
Cesar borgia
Ben Dover
Master splinter
Sven inches
Sandy
Kelvin

You could deviate from star wars
4upn2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Back