• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Eq question

joos23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone experience any water retention from 600mg eq? I know it can make you retain some water

On paper it shouldn't cause much retention but everyone is different. Some people convert to estrogen more than others. It does convert but on paper les than testosterone. Also, a big part of retention is diet. 600 mg is a whopping dose compared to 30 years ago when it was produced at 50 mg/ml. Then 1/2 that was a lot of sticking.

No Water retention for me, my guess is high estrogen if your not running ai

None for me either

Or you have test not eq!!

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

It'd be hard to tell unless you've had eq. Very vascular and very hungry once it kicks in. Test could replicate that though.

I completed a 5 month EQ/Deca blast (no Test) in February, and got blood work done two days after the last pin. For the final 8 weeks, I was running a gram of each. My Estradiol Sensitive test came back at 9.8 on a scale of 8.0-35.0. I've read that on paper, EQ is supposed to aromatize at 50%, and Deca at 20%, but in the real world it doesn't seem to work that way, at least for me.

nada @ 600..but like everybody is saying...depends on the individual. my body happens to love EQ for some reason

IML Gear Cream!
It'd be hard to tell unless you've had eq. Very vascular and very hungry once it kicks in. Test could replicate that though.

I have never retained water from EQ... also test and eq are not even close to the same feeling, imo

I completed a 5 month EQ/Deca blast (no Test) in February, and got blood work done two days after the last pin. For the final 8 weeks, I was running a gram of each. My Estradiol Sensitive test came back at 9.8 on a scale of 8.0-35.0. I've read that on paper, EQ is supposed to aromatize at 50%, and Deca at 20%, but in the real world it doesn't seem to work that way, at least for me.
Dexitrim,
Did the test have your hematocrit and hemoglobin? I am just curious what a gram each of Deca and EQ did to your numbers.

Also, how did these work for you with no test?

Wow. Mine go higher than that on just TRT. We are around the same age, but your hemoglobin/hematocrit numbers were lower than mine (and I was not running a gram of deca and EQ). I guess I am just predisposed to have hematocrit rise on cycle more than most.

Wow. Mine go higher than that on just TRT. We are around the same age, but your hemoglobin/hematocrit numbers were lower than mine (and I was not running a gram of deca and EQ). I guess I am just predisposed to have hematocrit rise on cycle more than most.

I think it's mostly an individual thing. I donated blood yesterday, and my hematocrit was 51. I'm currently running Test 800mg/wk Primo E 400mg/wk and Mast P/E 600mg/wk for the last 7 weeks. The highest I've seen mine is 53. I few summers ago, I ran Test at up to 2.8grams/wk and EQ at 1.75grams/wk, and it was somewhere around 51-53. My PSA is what I'm mostly concerned about nowadays, and it's trending upward. I'll get another blood test next week.

I personally have never experienced it, but anything is possible with hormones. I personally know someone that in fact recently had a pretty bad response to Anavar, he ended up having edema in his hands, face and feet. He also has a few underlining health issues as well, regardless, he by technicality experienced bloat.
It could happen with virtually any hormone, there's so many mechanisms of action going on.

The drugs intended purpose is not commonly known to possess water retention. But it is a hormone and I'm sure it can happen indirectly.

I have never retained water from EQ... also test and eq are not even close to the same feeling, imo
I agree. I can feel the difference as well. However, to someone less experienced with the two compounds, it may be hard to tell. I get way more vascular on Eq and appetite goes way up as compared to Test.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Back