• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fireworks

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any of you guys here into Fireworks for 4th of July? And by that I mean the authentic off the grid kind??

Mortars, Saturn Missles, M-1000's, you name it.

We drive all the way to Florida and South Carolina just to get ours.

This is my go to place every year- Jabs

https://jabsfireworks.com/
jabslogo5.png

IMAG0149-436x270.jpg

ours come in container from china... container is now sitting in back of a old factory building waiting to be picked through... lol...

See if I git a pic of the finale last year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In last pic ya can see how we line in rows for the simple stuff, mortars and larger things in back manned separately lol, yeah we rednecks lol

We only spend about 5k. And put on longer better shows than the cities around us, this will be 4th year of it

In last pic ya can see how we line in rows for the simple stuff, mortars and larger things in back manned separately lol, yeah we rednecks lol

'Merica!

Love it.

IML Gear Cream!
No issues with fires doin that?! Lol in Cali you better not strike a bic in the wrong place or you’re gettin a ticket

No issues with fires doin that?! Lol in Cali you better not strike a bic in the wrong place or you’re gettin a ticket

Nah it’s cow pasture, shit don’t scare the cows anymore, kinda like shooting off a horse they get used to it lol

Nah it’s cow pasture, shit don’t scare the cows anymore, kinda like shooting off a horse they get used to it lol

Jesus Christ! You are still shooting off horses!!! Holy John Fucking Wayne here!

We do keep the water tank close by in case, we did have box of 3 inch mortars explode and burnt up the trailer it was on LoL couple years back but it lit everything else on the trailer lol needless to say that went a little faster that the timed fuses allowed LOL

My fun job is doing professional shows during the summer months, many weekend nights but it's so much fun. Got my license for explosives this year. Should be a good 4th

We do keep the water tank close by in case, we did have box of 3 inch mortars explode and burnt up the trailer it was on LoL couple years back but it lit everything else on the trailer lol needless to say that went a little faster that the timed fuses allowed LOL

You should try hand lighting 6,8 and 10 inch mortars, now that's a show. Flash fuse as soon as the flare hits it, it's gone

You should try hand lighting 6,8 and 10 inch mortars, now that's a show. Flash fuse as soon as the flare hits it, it's gone

We do, but biggest we’ve gotten is 10, like to get 12 but expensive so I started stocking up on stuff to make them, Yeah we tie in little longer timed fuses than that lol, we’re not professionals but we do know how to wire things lol

4414e0231778095f80bb5290551b8f4f.jpg
9c97467fd67ab1eab791c10b00598446.jpg
1aa161044aaf6b2b530673d5bbe5b017.jpg

Oh man, you have us outdone.

And I thought ours was insane. You my friend win this thread.

Someone mentioned a shipping container in China, and that's funny that you said that bc that is how we used to get ours.

I didn't know anyone else would even know about that.

Awesome to see a few of you into this.

As for fires, I live in New England and it's always pretty moist and wet here, def not much of a fire concern, however I will admit, one time a mortar fell over and shot the firework on the neighbors roof, it bounced off.

It DID light their roof on fire, but we called the fire department and they were there literally like 3 minutes later and put it out.

Neighbor was beyond pissed but we made it up to him. And he never cared after that, that we continue to light them several times per year.

Get Shredded!
its a midwest thing... guns, fireworks all supported by the side jobs... lol.. and those pay better..

I used to be into it BIG time. But now that I'm older and the kids are grown and *mostly* moved away, not so much. At this point, it's more fun to spend the time grilling and relaxing and let someone else sweat their butts off. I'll still throw some $$$ into the local Bang Budget though and show my support that way.

yeah its pretty much just a big get together doing something fun... drinking eating.. people bring their kids.. its open... had about 150 people show up last year... just a big ole party,, and no we don't drink before putting on the show at dusk... only after... so we are somewhat responsible... HAHAHA

I used to be into it BIG time. But now that I'm older and the kids are grown and *mostly* moved away, not so much. At this point, it's more fun to spend the time grilling and relaxing and let someone else sweat their butts off. I'll still throw some $$$ into the local Bang Budget though and show my support that way.

Bwahahaha...another benefit of letting someone else do the work...you get to drink earlier. Makes family and in-laws much more tolerable...heck, sometimes even enjoyable.

Im forbidden by law to possess or come in contact with any type of explosives after what happened in feb 26 1993

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Back