Cypionator, Retarded or Insane?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 102
  1. #16
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,875

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    751
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    829
    Thanked in
    607 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    come on man- spit it out- I might have more sympathy if I know who it really is
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Hint: Heís the realest mothafucka on the forum and always speaks his mind.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  2. #17
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    202

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    35
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    53
    Thanked in
    36 Posts
    Rep Points
    -413644670

    Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    MM is cyp....hmm
    Don't you have black friends? Funny you hang with faggots that call them niggers. You a scared little bitch to stick up for them?

  3. #18
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    202

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    35
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    53
    Thanked in
    36 Posts
    Rep Points
    -413644670

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Itís a gimmick account by a member who most like and interact with. Heís usually funny as fuck but is a little pissed off at the moment. You guys canít tell who it is? Amateurs lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I'm my own person. You all tall as my mom little boy.

  4. #19
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Sherk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    6,969

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    350
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,604
    Thanked in
    947 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Cypionator View Post
    I'm my own person. You all tall as my mom little boy.
    Youíre about as literate as a 3 year old, little girl. Google hooked on phonics if thatís not too difficult to figure out. You might learn a thing or two unless your inbred mind canít comprehend the English language. I know itís difficult for some like yourself.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  5. #20
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Mick's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,993

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    552
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    388
    Thanked in
    243 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    No VPN or what?

  6. #21
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,875

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    751
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    829
    Thanked in
    607 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    For someone who gets so pissed about someone else saying the 'n' word you sure do discriminate against short people cypdog. Short people and midgets are real people too but if they are white, they dont get the same special PC treatment as colored people. Stop discriminating cyp dog. Its a bad look for you.

  7. #22
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Earth ��
    Posts
    3,186

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    540
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,305
    Thanked in
    949 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Hint: Heís the realest mothafucka on the forum and always speaks his mind.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    well damn that would have to be might Mouse then. If thatís true I lost all respect for the little guy. But Iím confused MM is white so why is he acting black? Lol must have a black girl friend or something

  8. #23
    Senior Member
    stinkfingerdelux's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    1,109

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    391
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    410
    Thanked in
    254 Posts
    Rep Points
    1541491170

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Youíre about as literate as a 3 year old, little girl. Google hooked on phonics if thatís not too difficult to figure out. You might learn a thing or two unless your inbred mind canít comprehend the English language. I know itís difficult for some like yourself.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Wait. It's cool to pick on retards round here..? Get em Sherk

  9. #24
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    REHH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,932

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,448
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,375
    Thanked in
    1,639 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Cypionator View Post
    Don't you have black friends? Funny you hang with faggots that call them niggers. You a scared little bitch to stick up for them?

    You know I have black friends......several. Not scared to stick up for em, this is an online message board where people talk shit, especially in the pit where anything goes.
    Look at all the shit you been talking and your not banned.
    Last edited by REHH; 06-16-2019 at 10:32 AM.
    IRONLION REP
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Our website: http://www.ironlion-lab.net/
    Contact us: ironlion@keemail.me
    Wickr Name:ironlionlabs
    Wire Name:ironlionlabs

    Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

  10. #25
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Sherk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    6,969

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    350
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,604
    Thanked in
    947 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    well damn that would have to be might Mouse then. If thatís true I lost all respect for the little guy. But Iím confused MM is white so why is he acting black? Lol must have a black girl friend or something
    Iím kind of second guessing it being him now lol. His insults are usually pretty good. Cypionatorís insults are fucking weak. Iím guessing itís just a teenager throwing a fit because mommy took him off her tit.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  11. #26
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    REHH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,932

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,448
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,375
    Thanked in
    1,639 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Iím kind of second guessing it being him now lol. His insults are usually pretty good. Cypionatorís insults are fucking weak. Iím guessing itís just a teenager throwing a fit because mommy took him off her tit.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

    I don't think it's M M either
    IRONLION REP
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Our website: http://www.ironlion-lab.net/
    Contact us: ironlion@keemail.me
    Wickr Name:ironlionlabs
    Wire Name:ironlionlabs

    Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

  12. #27
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,927

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,296
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,049
    Thanked in
    2,981 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    It's not mm

  13. #28
    Administrator
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Arnold's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,364

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    149
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,515
    Thanked in
    987 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbs View Post
    IronMag Forums

    CONTACT ME BY Private Message or Email FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES!



  14. #29
    The Video Guy
    Mighty-Mouse's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    In my wife's purse
    Posts
    7,335

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    229
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    548
    Thanked in
    308 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #30
    The Video Guy
    Mighty-Mouse's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    In my wife's purse
    Posts
    7,335

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    229
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    548
    Thanked in
    308 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    A big fuck you to all you mutha fuccas thinking that was me! Fagetz


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Gyms for those with the disposition of cypionator
    By lifter6973 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2019, 08:57 PM
  2. Nyde the retard asks retarded questions
    By Nyde in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-23-2016, 09:33 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-04-2014, 06:32 AM
  4. Just insane!!!
    By slyonepunch in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 02-12-2013, 07:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Forums