• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What foods have you grown to hate because of this lifestyle?

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What foods have you grown to hate because of this lifestyle?
We've all experienced it and some are now just going through the process of the same old mundane routine with certain staple mandatory macros..

1) Canned tuna... I literally gag..but I still eat it :(
2) hard boiled eggs, I'm done with those motherfukers. I've been done..
3) chicken, I hate motherf****** chicken..

I switched things out all the time now, I find myself spending money that I really don't want to by going out and eating... I need to give myself a break from years and years of exposure.. when I get that out of my system I'm able to go back to the staple items..

Then I repeat..

none anymore...

exxcept canned tuna. fkkk! that is some nasty shit even before I ate it on overkill mode with rotel tomato and mac and cheese, I hated the death in a can stuff...its even worse coming back up everytime you burped yukkkgagggg .... it served its purpose tho, good macros for dirt cheap when you eat on a budget haha

Last edited:
I was FTTDY for a short time in the Army and had to live on tuna for months,,,so I just got used to it...The break is key !!! Do what you have too during the run...after enjoy life(to a point)

Coke/soda.

Used to love it, now it’s just sugar.

Chicken. SoooooOOOOOoooo sick of it. Can't drown in it in enough seasonings to make it enjoyable. But I never was a big chicken fan to begin with.

I was never a fan of chicken either and I'm the same way I have to literally pound that shit with seasoning or dressing.. every time I want to try something exotic and people tell me it tastes like chicken, it ruins it for me..

- - - Updated - - -

Sadly....oatmeal..Cream of rice has taken my heart now though

Oatmeal is right there man like literally about to be on the Black flag list..

Little debbies.... They just taste so good !

Pretty much all food.... wish I could take a pill and get all I need.

I over did it on tuna and had to leave it alone for a few months. But I really don't hate anything.
I rotate my proteins often enough that I don't get bored.

I’m another vote for oatmeal. It’ll take me half an hour just to choke down a bowl of that stuff now.

I’m another vote for oatmeal. It’ll take me half an hour just to choke down a bowl of that stuff now.

Yeah bro it's awful.. what I do is blend of them dry into a fine powder and I just add them into my protein drink and I choke them down that way..

Another vote for Chicken...Still eat it but it's gotta be flavored to the 10th degree or I simply gag on it...fucking hate it

Another vote for Chicken...Still eat it but it's gotta be flavored to the 10th degree or I simply gag on it...fucking hate it

Right?!? I have so many spices and rubs in my cabinet, you would think I'm middle Eastern.

I'm right there with you....My wife can't cook shit....I have to cook everything,,,unless I want a sandwich..

Right?!? I have so many spices and rubs in my cabinet, you would think I'm middle Eastern.
Literally just snorted laughing out loud at this..

Thanks

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Tilapia.

I ate about 1000lbs of the shit during my prep in 2017.

I can't smell it without really getting sick to my stomach.

Well I guess that means more for me bro...:D:D

Attachments

• Tilapia 2.jpg
    Tilapia 2.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 32
Tilapia.

I ate about 1000lbs of the shit during my prep in 2017.

I can't smell it without really getting sick to my stomach.

I have a whole bag of that s*** in my freezer.. I keep saying I'm going to use it as a last-ditch effort.. it's just wasting space :(

Literally just snorted laughing out loud at this..

Thanks

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

It's the truth bro.. it's equivalent to my best attempt with putting a tie on a turd..

I gotta keep it real.. this is WHY I will NEVER be champion top-tier material.. because somewhere in my life this has became a pattern, where certain foods just suck it out of me.. no gladiator or champion is pissing and moaning saying "boowhooo but I can't eat that or this".. they just fk'n do it, day in day out.. many of us are not the ordinary when compared to the average, but we're not top tier either..we can still be the best version of who we ever will be, I'm totally fine with that.. when it comes to chicken, eggs I cry like a f****** little b****.. that right there is my biggest setback!

It was chicken, oats, and eggs. But now that I’ve been away a while I’m enjoying the clean dieting again.

I would say rice but there are so many different ways to cook it that it never seemed to get old. But I ate more of it than oats by a long shot.

Ground beef actually. I can't hardly handle that shit anymore if its prepped and reheated. Has to be drown in sugar free ketchup or something. The texture kills me

You can have all of that nasty shit. Turns my stomach thinking about it.
Yeah that shit is disgusting. Rockfish is the same price fresh and much better tasting

Ground beef actually. I can't hardly handle that shit anymore if its prepped and reheated. Has to be drown in sugar free ketchup or something. The texture kills me

Yeah that shit is disgusting. Rockfish is the same price fresh and much better tasting
I feel you with the ground beef. Usually stick to chicken with meal prep, but weight has stalled the last couple weeks and Ive been using ground beef to get some extra calories in and change it up. Already sick of it.

Now chicken and eggs haven't been a problem yet. I have been eating 5-10 whole eggs everyday for the past 2 years without an issue.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I’m leaning towards ground beef also. I eat it but I’m not all that excited about it

Back