• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What foods have you grown to hate because of this lifestyle?

IML Gear Cream!
Does anyone think their gains have been sacrificed to some degree due to certain food issues? Theirs ALWAYS alternatives and creativity, but for myself there's been lagging times due to just not being able to get some type of mandatory staple down the pipes

I feel you with the ground beef. Usually stick to chicken with meal prep, but weight has stalled the last couple weeks and Ive been using ground beef to get some extra calories in and change it up. Already sick of it.

Now chicken and eggs haven't been a problem yet. I have been eating 5-10 whole eggs everyday for the past 2 years without an issue.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
Throw a fried egg on that ground beef brother, it's delicious!!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Throw a fried egg on that ground beef brother, it's delicious!!!

But I do is Cook some top ramen but I don't make it to water down.. I will make 5 eggs whole scramble them up, add spices and cook them in the pan, I will add a splash of hot sauce along with shredded four cheese.. I was slowly stir in the cooked top ramen, with a few chopped up pieces of pork roll.. I serve this in a bowl with a side of Greek yogurt and a banana.. cheap eats but it has all your essentials..

But I do is Cook some top ramen but I don't make it to water down.. I will make 5 eggs whole scramble them up, add spices and cook them in the pan, I will add a splash of hot sauce along with shredded four cheese.. I was slowly stir in the cooked top ramen, with a few chopped up pieces of pork roll.. I serve this in a bowl with a side of Greek yogurt and a banana.. cheap eats but it has all your essentials..
Sounds interesting. Will give this a try. Prob take out the cheese though. And wtf is a pork roll?

Chicken for sure ...at a point i was forcing down 6 chicken and broccoli meals a day for 2 weeks. Months after id gag at the site of and style chicken dish. Talapia too.

ironlion@keemail.me (email)
ironlion-labs.net

Skinless, boneless chicken breasts and Cheap fish(tilapia) and Swai.

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds interesting. Will give this a try. Prob take out the cheese though. And wtf is a pork roll?

Why no cheese? Kraft Fat free cheddar is amazing on everything hahah

this should be converted into a poll

That is a great idea but I would hate to steal that away from you.
Why don't you manufacture a brand new topic and add a poll to it? I'm pretty curious myself on what the results will be.. good suggestion man!

Get Shredded!
I'm so sick and tired of baked chicken; however, when it comes to fried chicken, now that's a different story.

I'm so sick and tired of baked chicken; however, when it comes to fried chicken, now that's a different story.

I agree.. anything chicken sucks.. but when you have some good fried chicken, man, I eat the skin and everything. Good call!

Why no cheese? Kraft Fat free cheddar is amazing on everything hahah

I mostly cut out all dairy about a year ago. I started drinking some fairlife here and there this past couple months though. Lactose intolerance effects about 80% of the population, depending on ethnicity, especially as you age. Don't get me wrong, I love cheese. Just avoid it when I can. Gives me digestive issues and bloating.

I mostly cut out all dairy about a year ago. I started drinking some fairlife here and there this past couple months though. Lactose intolerance effects about 80% of the population, depending on ethnicity, especially as you age. Don't get me wrong, I love cheese. Just avoid it when I can. Gives me digestive issues and bloating.

Fairlife is the stuff! I don’t get the bloat and gas! Chocolate is fantastic!

Max

I understand completely.

I was just having this conversation tonight with one of my good buddies. I was explaining to him in layman's term how dairy products bloat our GI.. I love me some whole milk and I'm a huge cheese head, but the reality is when I cut dairy out the bloatation subsides. I can literally bloat at the same time barely pinching my skin, it appears to be fat under a shirt but it's nothing more than bloat.. only to wake up at 6 a.m. with vascular abs.. I hate repeating that every day that's why I got rid of anything dairy.. good call my brother

- - - Updated - - -

Fairlife is the stuff! I don’t get the bloat and gas! Chocolate is fantastic!

Max

I haven't tried this product yet.. I'm going to give it a shot.. what is the price range,?

3.40 for half gallon but it has 13 grams per cup vs. 9 grams in normal milk. No lactose

Max

Yea fairlife is pretty good, and lactose free. Only 6 grams sugar and 13 g protien. The chocolate only has 12 or 13 grams sugar, which is just a couple more grams than regular milk.

I thought he was mentioning that tonight but he did not mention the company name.. he was probably referring to this.. because I was talking about protein being 6 grams in milk and he said he's seen one that was 14-16g..

Since this four year old thread has been bumped I guess I’ll add chicken. I’ve cooked chicken every way with every seasoning and It’s still not enjoyable for me to eat anymore. But I don’t eat for enjoyment really unless it’s a cheat day so I still eat chicken daily just without a smile on my face.

Since this four year old thread has been bumped I guess I’ll add chicken. I’ve cooked chicken every way with every seasoning and It’s still not enjoyable for me to eat anymore. But I don’t eat for enjoyment really unless it’s a cheat day so I still eat chicken daily just without a smile on my face.
Haha, no smile on this face either

I’ll pile on for Chicken Breasts.

I can do thighs, but absolutely tapped out on chicken breasts.

For me it’s eggs. I literally can’t look at or even think of an egg without getting the dry heeves. I’m not sure if it’s because of the lifestyle or because of Covid. For whatever reason soon as I caught Covid all eggs just became disgusting to me. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

I never eat anything I don't like. I will never compete and/or diet like a BB, but I try to eat cleanish.
Chicken, salad, rice, tuna, steak, etc.
However, I break every rule on weekends (pizza, ice cream, Chinese food, etc).
For those that compete, I can see why you might do that. For average gym-rats, eat what you like and enjoy...

I can't stand tuna or any kind of fish. Just tired of eating that stuff.

Back