• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HGH Mixing Water?

azuresky

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Let me preface this by saying this is my first GH experiment. I’ve run AAS in the past but GH prices used to be a non-starter for me.

Just placed an order for some blue tops. On the product page, it links to a recommended source for sterile water.

I’m confused. The water it links to is sterile, non-bac water. I would have guessed I should be mixing with bac water. My current understanding is that sterile/non-bac water is only ok for single-use injections.

Suppose I have 10iu vials and I’m injecting 5iu/day (before bed?). At minimum that means I’m pinning each vial twice, though I’ve also seen recommendations to split up the injections which would mean 2x/day or 4x/vial. Is that ok with non-bac water? Or is there some interaction with HGH and bac water that should be avoided?

If it matters, my goal is to cut—not grow—and I’m planning to inject sub-q.

Let me preface this by saying this is my first GH experiment. I’ve run AAS in the past but GH prices used to be a non-starter for me.

Just placed an order for some blue tops. On the product page, it links to a recommended source for sterile water.

I’m confused. The water it links to is sterile, non-bac water. I would have guessed I should be mixing with bac water. My current understanding is that sterile/non-bac water is only ok for single-use injections.

Suppose I have 10iu vials and I’m injecting 5iu/day (before bed?). At minimum that means I’m pinning each vial twice, though I’ve also seen recommendations to split up the injections which would mean 2x/day or 4x/vial. Is that ok with non-bac water? Or is there some interaction with HGH and bac water that should be avoided?

If it matters, my goal is to cut—not grow—and I’m planning to inject sub-q.

5iu is a lot. I would start with 2iu, see how your body reacts and then adjust upwards.

BAC or sterile water is ok, BAC will last longer reconstituted. Morning GH injections are popular because the belief that exogenous GH then won't interfere with the natural GH pulses while sleeping at night.

You can use this link for water
https://www.mountainside-medical.com/search?q=bac

There was a shortage of BAC water a few months ago and that's the reason the product page linked to Sterile and not BAC water, it was never changed. Apologies on on the confusion.

Bones

I use sterile water its much cheaper and you can use the same bottle up to 30 times if you withdraw the water in a sterile enviroment. I do two injections of 5 iu twice a day 1 before and one after work out you want your igf levels to peak during your workout so they hit the muscle igf receptors which activate when you lift. if you wanna make the most out of your hgh throw in some insulin 3 iu novolin r 30 mins after each shot of hgh it wiill keep your igf levels elevated for longer periods of time https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0778Y3MSK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 heres a link to a cheap source

Best I’ve found is this https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00FVTEFD8?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title. It’s 30 10ml sterile saline vials, just add like a 25 gauge needle and I usually dose out 2.5 ml per vial if hgh. Ends up being .25 on a 1 cc syringe is 1 iu. It’s worked well for me and will fill 4 vials for you. I use for any powder reconstitution like Mt-2 and Hcg as well. No complaints and comes fast and lasts me forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just use BAC. You can find it anywhere. Most carry it

Back