• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dad Bod Survey 🤣🤣🤣

elit3keraed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It's time for a fucking plague. What sort of donkey fucking, cross dressing, ITS MAAM political correctness bullshit is this....

Copied straight from Fox..

LOS ANGELES - A new survey found more Americans than ever think the “dad bod” is attractive, even sexy, and that it just might be the new six-pack.

The survey, conducted by Planet Fitness, found there's an ever-increasing appreciation for and acceptance of this kind of shape in 2019, sometimes described as a cross between muscular and overweight.

The survey said the consensus was that the dad bod “exudes more sexiness and confidence now than ever before.”

Nearly four in five among both women and men believe a dad bod is a sign of a man who is confident in his own skin.

Since the term first came on the scene in 2015, mostly in part due to a viral piece written by a college student for The Odyssey, we've all come to know and appreciate a dad bod or two.

The dad bod physique is a body that says, “I go to the gym occasionally, but I also drink heavily on the weekends and enjoy eating eight slices of pizza at a time,” as The Odyssey writer Mackenzie Pearson originally put it.

Of the 2,217 American adults who participated in the survey, 65 percent said the dad bod is attractive, 61 percent said men with a dad bod are sexy and 51 percent think the dad bod is the new six-pack.

More than 23 million men now identify as having one, and and more men believe there's universal acceptance of the dad bod than last year (71 percent vs. 63 percent), according to the survey.

Almost half of the men in the survey claimed their dad bod has helped them accept themselves (48 percent) or made them less concerned about their appearance (47 percent).

So gentlemen — raise a glass, grab another slice of pizza and toast to that relatively fit, but neither lean nor muscular look.

Dad body please... excuse for being over weight and out of shape is sexy? Then I guess we should make a survey on mom body

I have so many people who are reposting this shit right now. I'm tempted to delete every chick who shares this "survey."

The funny thing is I had a dude come in to activate a prepaid membership. We talked about bullshit and he mentioned how he saw the survey his afternoon and he "felt a little more confident" because of it.

I almost kicked his ass out I was so mind blown. Take that "judgement free zone" bullshit elsewhere.

Sloppy twats like sloppy twits. What else can I say. You see how many fat women are out there? They would rather share the misery of their fatness with another fatty rather than get in shape. Fat girl survey for fat girl pride. Fuq, I'm old and grey but still have a decent and lean physique, golden tan, broad shoulders, big arms, square jaw. I can't count how many stares I get from women. Funny thing is a lot of the fat ones don't stare. They act like I am invisible. Pretty sure it's because I remind them of how unattractive they are. But I'm not an asshole, mostly. Strike up a conversation with the overweight woman and she often will perk right up and feel good about herself for a while. That has their little serotonin circuit. Everybody wants to be attractive. Look at the title stupid article " dad bod is the new six-pack". This is the lie they are selling. This is the lie the media wants to sell the unhealthy masses.

The worst part is I would say that, for a large percentage of the overweight, the problem is what is in the food we eat. I have been fortunate enough to spend some time in the mediteranian. The food there is not processed adn the soil is rich. The colors of the vegetables is so bright. the livestock are raised like old fashioned. At the one month mark suddenly I dropped 12 lbs. As time went on I felt the toxins leave my body as the underlying lethargy of toxic foods left my body. I was there for 3 months a few years back and I ate a lot every day. My body completely changed. I went from a slightly puffy 220 at 5'8" to 195 super lean. That's right, I lost 25 lbs eating like a horse and I got stronger and more fit even thought I was in shape when I got there. Hormones stayed the same, 100 mg/w TRT.

The food here in the West is shit and the media is masking the effects so no one realizes and demands a change.

Edit

Sloppy twats like sloppy twits. What else can I say. You see how many fat women are out there? They would rather share the misery of their fatness with another fatty rather than get in shape. Fat girl survey for fat girl pride. Fuq, I'm old and grey but still have a decent and lean physique. I can't count how many stares I get from women in a week. Funny thing is a lot of the fat ones don't stare. They act like I am invisible. Pretty sure it's because I remind them of how unattractive they are. But I'm not an asshole, mostly. Strike up a conversation with the overweight woman and she often will perk right up and feel good about herself for a while. That has their little serotonin circuit popping. Everybody wants to be attractive. Look at the stupid article " dad bod is the new six-pack". This is the lie they are selling. In other words, you are attractive as a fat ass. This is the lie the media wants to sell the unhealthy masses. Unfortunately, counter to popular belief, our current fatness as a society is really not so much the fault of the public.

The worst part is I would say that, for a large percentage of the overweight, the problem is what is in the food we eat. I have been fortunate enough to spend some time in the Mediterranean. The food there is not processed and the soil is rich. The colors of the vegetables is so bright. The livestock are raised like old fashioned. At the one month mark suddenly I dropped 12 lbs. As time went on I felt the toxins leave my body as the underlying lethargy of toxic foods left my body. I was there for 3 months a few years back and I ate a lot every day. My body completely changed. I went from a slightly puffy 220 at 5'8" to 195 super lean. That's right, I lost 25 lbs eating like a horse and I got stronger and more fit even thought I was in shape when I got there. Hormones stayed the same, 100 mg/w TRT.

The food here in the West is shit and the media is masking the effects so no one realizes and demands a change. I've been back and forth the Mediterranean 8 times now. Every time the same thing happens. The last time I was there for 10 days. I had blood work done before and after. My markers after the trip were pristine. My cholesterol and triglycerides drops 15-20%. All values were in optimal range like when I was 25 and that's at 57.

IML Gear Cream!
They say that then finger themselves to Jason Mamoa and Channing Tatum

It's time for a fucking plague. What sort of donkey fucking, cross dressing, ITS MAAM political correctness bullshit is this....

Copied straight from Fox..

LOS ANGELES - A new survey found more Americans than ever think the “dad bod” is attractive, even sexy, and that it just might be the new six-pack.

The survey, conducted by Planet Fitness, ...

Stopped reading right there since your question has been answered.

If you are the guy with the (DAD BOD) why wouldn’t you say it’s the new 6 pack, we all say things to make ourselves feel better.
I was at my kids elementary school dance this past Friday and was looking at all the out of shape parents, they can keep their fat no ass 6 packs.

What I do know is women prefer a man with an intelligent brain over a man with a fit body and 6 pack. Just my 2 cents

However, although I see myself as intelligent I do strive to keep my body pretty fit. That’s just a bonus IMO

What I do know is women prefer a man with an intelligent brain over a man with a fit body and 6 pack. Just my 2 cents

However, although I see myself as intelligent I do strive to keep my body pretty fit. That’s just a bonus IMO
It didn't say anything about an intelligent brain lol.

It did say - The dad bod physique is a body that says, “I go to the gym occasionally, but I also drink heavily on the weekends and enjoy eating eight slices of pizza at a time,” as The Odyssey writer Mackenzie Pearson originally put it.

That screams Nobel Prize winner though

This is what happens when you give out "participation ribbons" in every sport, regardless if you were dead last or all state champs. Now everyone is a winner, including dad bods.

Get Shredded!
This whole “Dad Bod” question was asked just last week at work. We work with two young lady’s one is 22 the other is 24 neither one preferred the dad bod. I know that’s only a sample of two women but the room was filled with dad bod guys so you think they woulda been pressured to pick that but they didn’t. Also, how many chicks you see eyeing the dad bod guys at the pool or beach or gym? I’ll tell you how many and it’s damn near zero.

Back