• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New to forum

EMace1987

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
New to the forum and looking to get some information and education on gear. Im currently on my first cycle using winstrol, anavar, and proviron. I was curious about primobolon. Looking forward to educating myself.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

New to the forum and looking to get some information and education on gear. Im currently on my first cycle using winstrol, anavar, and proviron. I was curious about primobolon. Looking forward to educating myself.

Welcome to the forum man...how much test are u running with these?

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

welcome. That is a good combination of anabolics but personally, I would use some test alongside of them for an even greater response . No need to add primo at all.

None. As of right now I cannot afford to have needles or vials. I have young children and am not comfortable or confident have vials or needles no matter how well prepared I am.

I read thinking of doing primo, anavar, proviron.

Welcome........................??????????????

I read thinking of doing primo, anavar, proviron.

None. As of right now I cannot afford to have needles or vials. I have young children and am not comfortable or confident have vials or needles no matter how well prepared I am.

Welcome to the forum. It’s easier for kids to swallow pills thinking they’re candy than it is for them to load a syringe and inject themselves. Also, you mention wanting to use primo, you do know that it is an injectable, correct? You’ll spend 4x as much buying oral primo acetate to get the right dosage for it to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Welcome to The Forum.

You'll eventually have to start using injectables

Welcome and good luck. Don't forgot to care for your liver with orals. Stay hydrated and always send your leftovers to your ol uncle stink. I'll keep them safe. Since you seem oral only route. Curious if you've checked out sarms as well.
Be safe

Welcome and good luck. Don't forgot to care for your liver with orals. Stay hydrated and always send your leftovers to your ol uncle stink. I'll keep them safe. Since you seem oral only route. Curious if you've checked out sarms as well.
Be safe
No, sir I haven't but I have heard of them but haven't done enough research to really know how they work.

Welcome to the forum. It’s easier for kids to swallow pills thinking they’re candy than it is for them to load a syringe and inject themselves. Also, you mention wanting to use primo, you do know that it is an injectable, correct? You’ll spend 4x as much buying oral primo acetate to get the right dosage for it to work.

I was more worried about them stabbing each other than anything else.

As for primo, would it even be worth using, whether I pin or not?

Welcome to The Forum.

You'll eventually have to start using injectables
Would pinning be more effective and cost effective? I really like winstrol and know that winstrol has crazy pain injections, but would taking say primo or mast in injection be a good combination with winny, proviron, or anavar. I was thinking primo (now that I know its injection), var, and proviron. Also is it advisable to dual inject? Say like masteron and primo? Thank you.

No, sir I haven't but I have heard of them but haven't done enough research to really know how they work.

I used lgd at low. Body fat and my family thought I was juicing. My girl loves my Figure on that shit. And it ultimately lead me to pinning the real deal. Pins ain't for everyone. But I got Over it. Not saying this is the issue as I understand you have children in the household. But prior to juice. Sarms made me look fit as Fuck. Might be worth the research. Be safe there and once again. Welcome to the greatest fuckin forum on the line

Are they something that could be used in conjunction with gear?

Would pinning be more effective and cost effective? I really like winstrol and know that winstrol has crazy pain injections, but would taking say primo or mast in injection be a good combination with winny, proviron, or anavar. I was thinking primo (now that I know its injection), var, and proviron. Also is it advisable to dual inject? Say like masteron and primo? Thank you.

There would be nothing better to use than testosterone. Injectables are more cost effective, especially when it comes to test. If you’re worried about your kids getting the needles, hide them. You’ll get 10x’s the results of you were using testosterone.

There would be nothing better to use than testosterone. Injectables are more cost effective, especially when it comes to test. If you’re worried about your kids getting the needles, hide them. You’ll get 10x’s the results of you were using testosterone.

Would proviron be enough for the applauding effects or would I need something more powerful?

Aromatizing effects.

Welcome... first cycle is best to use testosterone only. Just saying.

Back