• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What can I do around here

IML Gear Cream!
As a newer member around here. I swing thru, grab the latest deals n promos. Reap the benefits of all Your hard work and self education. I've really come to value this place. But I don't feel like I have alot to offer you. My aas knowledge is beyond elementary to yours. Often feels like I'm a student chillin in the teachers lounge.

So what's my role here other than to leach and soak up all this info. How can I contribute to those who help me so much?
I'd assume reviews n tds, bloods, but still I feel I'm shorting the community. Any suggestions on how the newer guys can be more useful would be great. I'm not looking to suck your dick just yet. But would like to be more Involved.
~ stink
Just continue to learn about AAS, training and nutrition. That's all any of us can do when we are new.

Ask questions. This is important because there are plenty of lurkers who won't ask them but seek the info. If you ask these questions you'll unknowingly be helping others. You might catch some flack for asking something basic but, who cares. Do some Google research then ask if what you've come across is solid info. Be supportive to other members. Don't cause drama. Offer something other then AAS, diet and nutrition info. There's always interesting stuff that gets brought up that is completely unrelated to the board.

At some point, if you do those things, you'll be able to offer your own advice and people might just listen if you're not a cunt.

Just continue to learn about AAS, training and nutrition. That's all any of us can do when we are new.

Ask questions. This is important because there are plenty of lurkers who won't ask them but seek the info. If you ask these questions you'll unknowingly be helping others. You might catch some flack for asking something basic but, who cares. Do some Google research then ask if what you've come across is solid info. Be supportive to other members. Don't cause drama. Offer something other then AAS, diet and nutrition info. There's always interesting stuff that gets brought up that is completely unrelated to the board.

At some point, if you do those things, you'll be able to offer your own advice and people might just listen if you're not a cunt.

Not to be a kiss ass, but It’s guys like you in why I actually make a pertinent effort to stay on board. There are almost no other forums that I even care to participate in. We gotta good group of guys here at asf

Not to be a kiss ass, but It’s guys like you in why I actually make a pertinent effort to stay on board. There are almost no other forums that I even care to participate in. We gotta good group of guys here at asf
One of the best collection of members out there imo.

Don't worry........................They always ask the same questions....Should I do Orals only,,,,How much test should I take on 1st cycle............... .And Tren on the 1st cycle...........

Don't worry........................They always ask the same questions....Should I do Orals only,,,,How much test should I take on 1st cycle............... .And Tren on the 1st cycle...........
Yeah if you can answer those 3, you'll eliminate 70% of the questions lol

Yeah if you can answer those 3, you'll eliminate 70% of the questions lol

Ugh. This is Uber stupid.. But I See that often and rarely see the tren second cycle question. . Is That more acceptable. Or is this something blasts n blasts away for a dude finishing cycle 1. I'd like to start building experience with some new Compounds so I can eventually do a stack.

I will share what has worked for me over the decades of cycles....First-Tons of research.But not just from 2 or even 3 scources,,,many..!! Second-add 1 new compound per cycle,only !!! If things go sideways,,,as they often do,,you will know what is causing it(for the most part)...Three-If low or moderate doses work and you get good results...Leave it at that...Nothing easily gained is ever kept....More is not always better...ei...Tren....Forth-Long term goals...most of the vets here have been in this game for years and years.Lastly-Keep learning and be humble...I am constantly learning new things and know I have still much to learn,,,and can still admit when I was a dick and wrong(not always at the same time)....Enjoy The Ride !!!

Ugh. This is Uber stupid.. But I See that often and rarely see the tren second cycle question. . Is That more acceptable. Or is this something blasts n blasts away for a dude finishing cycle 1. I'd like to start building experience with some new Compounds so I can eventually do a stack.
I’d wait until your kid is like ...5 or something...your not supposed to shake them until around 5.... (kidding holy fuck calm down) nah but seriously... if you got any minor personality defects(I.e. short temper, anxiety, depression etc) Tren will make them major defects. Most people will attest to that truth. I’m not sure if Tren was popular I the 70’s or not but most of those guys lived longer-ish lives. I wonder if there is a study linking Tren use to lifespan 🤔

Get Shredded!
I’d wait until your kid is like ...5 or something...your not supposed to shake them until around 5.... (kidding holy fuck calm down) nah but seriously... if you got any minor personality defects(I.e. short temper, anxiety, depression etc) Tren will make them major defects. Most people will attest to that truth. I’m not sure if Tren was popular I the 70’s or not but most of those guys lived longer-ish lives. I wonder if there is a study linking Tren use to lifespan 🤔
Maybe ol stink will take Residents with the rents for that cycle one day lmfao.

Back