Purity Source Labs


Noopept, d-bol TD

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    dale.c's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    687

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    193
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    160
    Thanked in
    117 Posts
    Rep Points
    1605931047

    Noopept, d-bol TD

    thought Iíd give the Noopept a try since everyone was talking so good about it. Got a lil d-bill to go with my current cycle. Hoping Iím one of those that love it too !!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,335

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    632
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,293
    Thanked in
    866 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Nice score!

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,807

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,297
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,273
    Thanked in
    995 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by dale.c View Post
    thought Iíd give the Noopept a try since everyone was talking so good about it. Got a lil d-bill to go with my current cycle. Hoping Iím one of those that love it too !!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    D-bill that doesn't cost a Bill(dbol) lol

    Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Abombs's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    631

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    122
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    251
    Thanked in
    154 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Nice score ur gonna enjoy them both

  5. #5
    EuroPharmacies Ambassador
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    13,972

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,841
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,802
    Thanked in
    1,898 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    You're going to love it my dude

  6. #6
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    macedog24's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    East coast
    Posts
    10,896

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,721
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    430
    Thanked in
    350 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by dale.c View Post
    thought Iíd give the Noopept a try since everyone was talking so good about it. Got a lil d-bill to go with my current cycle. Hoping Iím one of those that love it too !!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You will be thinking clearer and quicker than you have in years. Sweet looking td!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    dale.c's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    687

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    193
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    160
    Thanked in
    117 Posts
    Rep Points
    1605931047

    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    D-bill that doesn't cost a Bill(dbol) lol

    Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk
    Damn auto correct on new phone


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,807

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,297
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,273
    Thanked in
    995 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by dale.c View Post
    Damn auto correct on new phone


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know you know what you're talking about. That's why I don't ever use that though lol

    Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,807

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,297
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,273
    Thanked in
    995 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Keep me posted on that nooept.
    Thinking I may get some when I go to EMT school.

    Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    dale.c's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    687

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    193
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    160
    Thanked in
    117 Posts
    Rep Points
    1605931047

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    You're going to love it my dude
    Hey brother how long does it take to build up in your system before you feel the effects of the noopept? Or does it have to build up at all? I took two yesterday and two this morning but wasnt feeling any different really so i took two more this afternoon. Is there a certain dosage that works best in your opinion ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    P.S.L Representative
    BOARD REP
    jozifp103's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,419

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    347
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    396
    Thanked in
    286 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    ​Nice to see people are finally seeing the wonders of Noopept. It's gaining popularity lately...as it should.

  12. #12
    EuroPharmacies Ambassador
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    13,972

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,841
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,802
    Thanked in
    1,898 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by dale.c View Post
    Hey brother how long does it take to build up in your system before you feel the effects of the noopept? Or does it have to build up at all? I took two yesterday and two this morning but wasnt feeling any different really so i took two more this afternoon. Is there a certain dosage that works best in your opinion ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It usually takes a few days for people to really notice the results.. I know this sounds on usual but I noticed it's results when I actually stop taking it.. that is when I realized how well the stuff was actually working.. it was then when I Incorporated it again I was more in tune with what to expect and feel.. for myself the best thing that I liked about it, it gave me more clarity and better comprehension when communicating with people, I was able to listen to detail and I was more engaged in the conversations and interactions..

  13. #13
    P.S.L Representative
    BOARD REP
    jozifp103's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,419

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    347
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    396
    Thanked in
    286 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    It usually takes a few days for people to really notice the results.. I know this sounds on usual but I noticed it's results when I actually stop taking it.. that is when I realized how well the stuff was actually working.. it was then when I Incorporated it again I was more in tune with what to expect and feel.. for myself the best thing that I liked about it, it gave me more clarity and better comprehension when communicating with people, I was able to listen to detail and I was more engaged in the conversations and interactions..
    Precisely. My second run was the best because I knew what to look for and it really helped me notice the benefits. It comes on so subtly that you probably won't notice how much it's helping the first time you run it until you take your first break and return to a normal-functioning brain.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    dale.c's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    687

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    193
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    160
    Thanked in
    117 Posts
    Rep Points
    1605931047

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    It usually takes a few days for people to really notice the results.. I know this sounds on usual but I noticed it's results when I actually stop taking it.. that is when I realized how well the stuff was actually working.. it was then when I Incorporated it again I was more in tune with what to expect and feel.. for myself the best thing that I liked about it, it gave me more clarity and better comprehension when communicating with people, I was able to listen to detail and I was more engaged in the conversations and interactions..
    So what do you feel is a good dosage? The pamphlets come in russian so i really donít have a good baseline to go off of. I just take two in the a.m. and then one more in the afternoon if i feel like i need it but thats just me. Curious as to what the recommended dosages are ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    P.S.L Representative
    BOARD REP
    jozifp103's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,419

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    347
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    396
    Thanked in
    286 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by dale.c View Post
    So what do you feel is a good dosage? The pamphlets come in russian so i really donít have a good baseline to go off of. I just take two in the a.m. and then one more in the afternoon if i feel like i need it but thats just me. Curious as to what the recommended dosages are ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's about spot on. The recommended starting dose is 10mg (1 tablet) in the morning just after breakfast and 10mg after lunch. I went as high as 20mg (2 tablets) after breakfast and 20mg after lunch. This is considered to be the maximum recommended dose. At first I got mild, dull, lingering headaches at that dose but they went away after a few days. I'll admit I jumped up to the max dose very quickly so I was not able to gauge whether there was any added benefit to running it at that dose compared to the minimum dose. But for how cheap it was, and the fact that I have access to it whenever I want through PSL I figured screw it lets get smart.

Similar Threads

  1. Review for Noopept
    By Abombs in forum Purity Source Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-29-2019, 01:48 AM
  2. Experiences with Noopept
    By Intense in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-28-2016, 11:01 AM
  3. DMAA + Noopept
    By pitt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-19-2015, 02:28 AM
  4. Noopept and other nootropics
    By stray in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2014, 06:15 PM
  5. Noopept
    By john4890 in forum Research & Homebrew Chemistry
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2014, 12:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Forums