• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Happy Father’s Day

Milford King

ASF World Champion
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
To all the real dads in the pit, on the boards, pinning gears, lifting weights or in the real world. Happy Father’s Day, and thanks for committing to your duty at raising humanity’s future to the best of your ability. Regardless of failure , just being there will be enough when your sons and daughters replace your position in the world. If you know a kid in the neighborhood you live in that is fatherless and struggling don’t be afraid of offering guidance and lending a hand.... after all

it truly does take a community to raise a child (the right way)

Last edited:
...gets accused of being a child molester.

Just kidding. Happy Father's day, bros.

lol.... sad but true man. Kill a pedophile, earn a badge of honor .

Dads rule!

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I met my wife 12 years ago she had a three-year-old son his father absolutely abandon him. I took him under my wing as of day one. And I am now proud to call him my son. We celebrate two father's days one here in Brazil and the other in the United States not a bad deal. So in August it's Father's day all over again!

Last edited:
When I met my wife 12 years ago she had a three-year-old son his father absolutely abandon him. I took him under my wing as of day one. And I am now proud to call him my son. We celebrate two father's days one here in Brazil and the other in the United States not a bad deal. So in August it's Father's day all over again!
I hear ya brother. Im a stepdad of four (no kids of my own) there real dad died about two years ago. Some days are struggles like anything else, but couldn’t imagine not having them in my life

I hear ya brother. Im a stepdad of four (no kids of my own) there real dad died about two years ago. Some days are struggles like anything else, but couldn’t imagine not having them in my life

Atta boy. Way to step up to the plate!

IML Gear Cream!
Mine is a different situation. My wife adopted my oldest daughter. I was married prior (young), my ex wife decided she wanted a divorce while pregnant. We split and she fell off the map. I later got served with adoption papers. 33k later I had full custody of my daughter.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I know my dad isn't gunna see this b7t happy fathers day pop! He did an awesome job despite raising all 5 of us on his 9wn. He sacrificed so muchbfor us and dropped all his vices to make sure we didnt go without. He is the epitome of what a man and a father is he didnt run when things got hard or he was loneley. May not have been the most emotionally supportive ppl in the world but its made me who i am today ... afather a husband a business owner a home owner a role model a son and lets face it one handsome mfer lol...

Thanks dad love you(no homo) he would probably call me one anyway.

ironlion@keemail.me (email)
ironlion-labs.net

Happy Father's day guys!
Little less than a month till the little man is here.cant wait to do my part. That being said. Mrs stinks getting pampered again all day. No sleep all week. Back achin. She needs the attention. These last few weeks are kickin her ass

Happy Father's Day all :)

Happy father's day guys!

Back