• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Adrol

socalmk6gti

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First time using it, started 50mg/day split, first dose was Sunday. Not really noticing much, which could be good or bad.... I am more tired than usual, but that's about it...

I've also pinned twice this week Sunday/Wednesday - 250mg TestE / 150mg Deca each pin.

Not sure if or why I expected to feel the Adrol, I'm used to Dbol as a kickstart which usually has my back tight as hell by now and weight starting to rise from water retention....

How long until I should notice the Adrol? Anyone have experience with GC's?

Thanks!

Oh on another note, that's two pins of test and deca this week with ZERO PIP! I'll take that as a win.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

First time using it, started 50mg/day split, first dose was Sunday. Not really noticing much, which could be good or bad.... I am more tired than usual, but that's about it...

I've also pinned twice this week Sunday/Wednesday - 250mg TestE / 150mg Deca each pin.

Not sure if or why I expected to feel the Adrol, I'm used to Dbol as a kickstart which usually has my back tight as hell by now and weight starting to rise from water retention....

How long until I should notice the Adrol? Anyone have experience with GC's?

Thanks!

Oh on another note, that's two pins of test and deca this week with ZERO PIP! I'll take that as a win.

7-10 days and then BOOM. Be patient. It'll happen!!

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

I did 50mg pre workout about 45 mins prior. Fed and hydrated and it’s on. Not big on the split dose myself. I don’t run it for long periods anymore due to tendon tears in the past because of the quick strength gains. Yep it happens

I did 50mg pre workout about 45 mins prior. Fed and hydrated and it’s on. Not big on the split dose myself. I don’t run it for long periods anymore due to tendon tears in the past because of the quick strength gains. Yep it happens
With the half life and my regrettable past with PTSD and alcohol I'm going split doses to not hammer the liver too hard at once. I'm not drinking alcohol at all right now but I am just being careful. Also running Liv52, Tudca, NAC, Taurine, and coach has me at 1.5 gallons of water a day.

With the half life and my regrettable past with PTSD and alcohol I'm going split doses to not hammer the liver too hard at once. I'm not drinking alcohol at all right now but I am just being careful. Also running Liv52, Tudca, NAC, Taurine, and coach has me at 1.5 gallons of water a day.

You’re all over it my man. Give it a week

Love anadrol but you don’t need both d bol and anadrol or to kick start with d bol, that seems a little silly and excessive but anadrol should give you great strength gains , I like it more than d bol for sure

I like your liver supp choices and hydration is so important when it comes to stength and muscle fullness (cell hydration)
All else is in check so yeah, you're looking gtg brotha!!
I love Rich Pianas all in one organ defender for the price and what's in it. I've been on SD for about 10 days and no lethargy so far.

Love anadrol but you don’t need both d bol and anadrol or to kick start with d bol, that seems a little silly and excessive but anadrol should give you great strength gains , I like it more than d bol for sure
Not sure what you mean...I am not taking adrol and dbol together, that WOULD be silly lol

IML Gear Cream!
I feel Anadrol by day one and after a few days it’s undeniable. Also Anadrol d bol combo is absolutely amazing just cut the dose of each in half

from my personal experience and blood work split doses tax my liver significantly more than dosing once daily

- - - Updated - - -

from my personal experience and blood work split doses tax my liver significantly more than dosing once daily

- - - Updated - - -

Really? I guess that could make sense with the half life being so short. Your body starts processing it the second you Ingest which means after 9 hours, your body gets the other 15 hours of the day to recover.

My thinking was smaller dosing, less of a hit vs. big dose big hit...

Not sure what you mean...I am not taking adrol and dbol together, that WOULD be silly lol

I think he read something wrong in your original post bc Mr. Green knows his stuff.

Yea my bad misinterpreted your post thought you said you were kicking with d bol because you couldn’t feel the anadrol which made ZERO sense. Glad we agree on that lol

i'm running it now and at 3 weeks not really feeling much at all.... maybe i need to up dosage from 50 to 100... i even lowered my liver support to almost nothing just to see... maybe cause first time running i don't know...any pointers ? i really expected alot out of anadrol when using it for the first time.. kinda disappointed... maybe i just process and break it down too fast hard telling

I love me some Anadrol. 50mg ED makes the weights feel like feathers, GCs Drol is solid.

i'm running it now and at 3 weeks not really feeling much at all.... maybe i need to up dosage from 50 to 100... i even lowered my liver support to almost nothing just to see... maybe cause first time running i don't know...any pointers ? i really expected alot out of anadrol when using it for the first time.. kinda disappointed... maybe i just process and break it down too fast hard telling

Are you running GC? I took 50mg ed and even missed a few days here and there and still saw great strength and size gains, not sure what advice I have, I mean you could try to up the dose, or just hold steady and see what happens.

Everyone responds differently.

yeah... yeah i dont miss a day... take it hour prior to workout and same time on off days...i may up it...

Are you running GC? I took 50mg ed and even missed a few days here and there and still saw great strength and size gains, not sure what advice I have, I mean you could try to up the dose, or just hold steady and see what happens.

Everyone responds differently.

Get Shredded!
Make sure diet is in surplus for growth and pushing it in gym you should see your lifts going up dramatically in 4-6 weeks , I love the stuff , don’t lower liver support that would have no effect on the effectiveness of the compound and only mess up your liver enzymes worse, keep that in

Make sure diet is in surplus for growth and pushing it in gym you should see your lifts going up dramatically in 4-6 weeks , I love the stuff , don’t lower liver support that would have no effect on the effectiveness of the compound and only mess up your liver enzymes worse, keep that in
Ok so about that...
What's your thoughts on taking oral and liver supp at the same time? Vs spreading it out.

I read these posts on here and all I can do is shake my head! Why do these guys think that everything is instant! I mean 1 day common! These guys should stop thinking about how fast will I feel it! Who cares as long as you get results out of it! There not called instaroid! Give anything you take at least a week to 10 days before complaining! Most of the stuff you wont get any results worth talking about for at least 2-3 weeks. So relax and train and dont be in such a hurry! It will happen!

Back