• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

DHB user experience

Jswole220

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is the hype somewhat real? It seems the hype from DHB is gone now which leads me to believe it was mainly just hype and not actually as good as it was made out to be. I have a bunch on hand I want to eventually use during a cycle but kind of second guessing it now. If anyone who has used it can chime in that would be awesome

Is the hype somewhat real? It seems the hype from DHB is gone now which leads me to believe it was mainly just hype and not actually as good as it was made out to be. I have a bunch on hand I want to eventually use during a cycle but kind of second guessing it now. If anyone who has used it can chime in that would be awesome

I believe a lot of people had so much pip that it lost its luster. 50-100mg/ml can even be painful. Hopefully someone can get make a version that isn’t so painful. It is a decent compound and would be a good option. I am not willing to do 500mg per week because of the pain. (BTW- Only tried 100mg/ml and I had to drop it after 6 inj)

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did 525 test 525 dhb 525npp for 16 weeks my last cycle one of my fav cycles so far. No pip really to speak of only a slight tenderness. It was GC dhb 2 bottles of the first batch and 5 bottles of the second batch. I grew good and felt good the whole cycle very good alpha feeling, vascular and strong. I will say though that both batches did crash and had to be reheated but no problems after that. My 2 bro in laws both did the same GC dhb and one had pip but carried on and the other had none. They both loved it as well. The one in law has done alot of aas and he's doing a 20 week cycle of it (he's a crazy fucker).
Only downside for me was my hair...... I was shedding like a dog.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I eased into the 525 dose, for the first couple weeks it was @300-350 dhb.

I did 525 test 525 dhb 525npp for 16 weeks my last cycle one of my fav cycles so far. No pip really to speak of only a slight tenderness. It was GC dhb 2 bottles of the first batch and 5 bottles of the second batch. I grew good and felt good the whole cycle very good alpha feeling, vascular and strong. I will say though that both batches did crash and had to be reheated but no problems after that. My 2 bro in laws both did the same GC dhb and one had pip but carried on and the other had none. They both loved it as well. The one in law has done alot of aas and he's doing a 20 week cycle of it (he's a crazy fucker).
Only downside for me was my hair...... I was shedding like a dog.

I hate the hair thinning/loss part of some AAS and AI/serms. It keeps me away from certain compounds that I really love. Fucking Vanity sucks!! Lol

Max

It works, think I like primo better, similar results.

Now I Love primo! Large amounts of primo and test.

Max

Now I Love primo! Large amounts of primo and test.

Max

Next blast 500-600 primo 300 tren e 400 test iso in 2 weeks maybe some var too. Just waiting for blood work to come back.

primo is just so damn expensive and imo is pointless under 800mg and 16 weeks. I just don’t get enough out of primo to justify spending that much money on a cycle

And I also wouldn’t trust 90% of the primo available here, I’d be willing to bet more than half of it is npp or test p and the rest just oil or extremely underdosed. If it’s not bayer primo from a legit source with the exception of maybe one or two UGLs I wouldn’t even bother with it

IML Gear Cream!
And I also wouldn’t trust 90% of the primo available here, I’d be willing to bet more than half of it is npp or test p and the rest just oil or extremely underdosed. If it’s not bayer primo from a legit source with the exception of maybe one or two UGLs I wouldn’t even bother with it

You speak the truth! I like the brown amps for sure. There are others. Just need real testing done.

Max

How about Balkan Pharmaceuticals Primo?

DHB is a great anabolic. The pain just is not worth it, STEN blows its out of the water anyways.

I have an excellent primo source. still sucks in comparison to STEN total waste of money imo.

Last edited:
Is PSL the only source carrying STEN? I am hearing more and more about it

It’s the only one I have used.

Max

Is PSL the only source carrying STEN? I am hearing more and more about it

That’s a great question. I don’t know if anyone else does ...
but I have used PSL stenbolone so I can highly recommend its quality is top shelf and the oil is literally like it flows through a 27g point like a hot knife through butter

had a GC bottle of DHB laying around... been pinning 1/2 cc daily and no pip to speak of .. i know its attached to a cyp ester but so doesnt need to be daily but i wanted to see if i could avoid the pip

Yeah did 1cc today and had some pip to it, wore off about 2 hrs later so very tolerable

Get Shredded!
Yeah did 1cc today and had some pip to it, wore off about 2 hrs later so very tolerable

Remember, when DHB users talk about pip, it's not the kind of pip you get immediately after you pin. It's the pip you get 2-3 days after you pin when the carrier oil dissipates, and the DHB is left to crash in your muscle. It typically only happens with DHB brewed above 100mg/ml.

DHB can be pain free at 100mg/ml if made properly

This is true. The only one I’ve tried was the Matrix brand one all the sponsors carry that sell auctus line.

Max

Has anyone on here run primo acetate? That shit to me is straight up lava in the muscles.....doing a primo cycle and have a couple bottles of psl primo acetate 50mg per ml that I am using again to jump start this cycle and damnit that shit causes me pip.....that's what I always compare any pip to is the primo acetate. After these bottles are gone I'm done forever with it...

Remember, when DHB users talk about pip, it's not the kind of pip you get immediately after you pin. It's the pip you get 2-3 days after you pin when the carrier oil dissipates, and the DHB is left to crash in your muscle. It typically only happens with DHB brewed above 100mg/ml.

True

Has anyone on here run primo acetate? That shit to me is straight up lava in the muscles.....doing a primo cycle and have a couple bottles of psl primo acetate 50mg per ml that I am using again to jump start this cycle and damnit that shit causes me pip.....that's what I always compare any pip to is the primo acetate. After these bottles are gone I'm done forever with it...

No but I'm running 200mg/ml primo E now and it has about a 3 day pip but it's tolerable. I get no pip from 100mg primo E.

Last edited:
No but I'm running 200mg/ml primo E now and it has about a 3 day pip but it's tolerable. I get no pip from 100mg primo E.
I've never tried 200mg primo e but 100mg primo e is smooooth never any problems... 50mg primo ace....different story.

Thanks for posting this because I am interested as well and could see this taking over if it's as good as everyone is saying it is... I was glad to read most of the responses...

Back