• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Steroid Bust

Not familiar with this one - does he have anyone to roll on or sole proprietor taking the fall himself? Interested to see sentencing for something like this when there is no one else to give up.

So is the the guy that was around here?the one that went by cockslobber?

Not familiar with this one - does he have anyone to roll on or sole proprietor taking the fall himself? Interested to see sentencing for something like this when there is no one else to give up.

Man this dude is probably just like Arnold from here. Keeps all records and addys so he can roll on anybody to reduce time off his sentence.

So if you bought big from him I would def clean house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is the same fucker he has powder coatings that he did shown on his Facebook like he would post here.

That is definitely xs. When he first came to this forum knowing absolutely nothing, I was with AMA hand feeding him information and setting up cycles. He shared pics of himself with me to give some clarity on the level of his physique at the time. So I can say without a doubt, that, that is him right there unless he has an identical twin. Sucks to hear he got busted even though I don’t like the guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yea. I'd totally make Bang bang. Just wanted someone else To admit it first lmao.
Gotta admit. Dude on the mugshot would make for a great weirdo avatar for me. But I can't rep a possible snitch Pic.

80k a month...wow.

These sponsors really pulling down a million cash a year?

BTW love the hidden room thing. Too bad it wasn't hidden well enough...love to see the feds search his house and find nadda bc they missed the secret room.

Going down hard on this one IMO.

Guards are going to have a nice time with this blonde piece of ass. Dicks fucked and sucked daily for sugar cubes.

Last edited:
That is definitely xs. When he first came to this forum knowing absolutely nothing, I was with AMA hand feeding him information and setting up cycles. He shared pics of himself with me to give some clarity on the level of his physique at the time. So I can say without a doubt, that, that is him right there unless he has an identical twin. Sucks to hear he got busted even though I don’t like the guy.

Who is xs? Why’d they leave this board? Also where do they get numbers like 80k shipped a month? Do you think that number is legit? If so, with a 50% profit margin they were making about $500k a year.

80k a month...wow.

These sponsors really pulling down a million cash a year?

BTW love the hidden room thing. Too bad it wasn't hidden well enough...love to see the feds search his house and find nadda bc they missed the secret room.

Going down hard on this one IMO.

Guards are going to have a nice time with this blonde piece of ass. Dicks fucked and sucked daily for sugar cubes.

Can’t hide a hidden room. Anybody really looking will notice the missing square footage. It’s for casual observers only.

Can’t hide a hidden room. Anybody really looking will notice the missing square footage. It’s for casual observers only.

The kids make an eloborate blanket fort in the living room sometimes, thats where id set up my operation

Who is xs? Why’d they leave this board? Also where do they get numbers like 80k shipped a month? Do you think that number is legit? If so, with a 50% profit margin they were making about $500k a year.

Xsbobber. He was a former member here who was banned for helping International Anabolics scam and hide contaminated gear. Don’t ever believe the dollar amount LE puts on drugs they confiscate. They always way over exaggerate.

Lol couch cushions, kitchen chairs and blankets?

Yep, everything. We’ll even set up a tent inside the fort. Eventually the old lady will get pissed and make us tear it down. Fun wrecker :(

Wait so xsbobber was involved with Private Label too? This also looks like the Private Label thing to me as well. Is it not Private Label?

Richard Rodrigiez got 7 years for the mess he had going in Miami , im guessing XS will not even get half that...

Wait so xsbobber was involved with Private Label too? This also looks like the Private Label thing to me as well. Is it not Private Label?

Saw some posts somewhere saying it was same guy.

Police: Couple made steroids in secret room in Hidden Valley home

After a four-month investigation, an Indiana couple was arrested Monday in connection with a "sophisticated" steroid manufacturing operation in a secret room behind a bookcase in their Lawrenceburg home, police said.

Nicholas Gilbertson, 35, and Cori Gilbertson, 34, are charged with dealing controlled substances, possession of a legend drug (otherwise known as a prescription drug), and maintaining a common nuisance.

Indiana State Police said the investigation began in February after a package was intercepted on its way to a Cincinnati address.

That package was traced to the Gilbertsons, and in March, their Brookridge Circle Drive home was searched, officials said.

"Troopers located a hidden room concealed behind a bookcase," police said in a press release Wednesday. "The room contained a sophisticated steroid manufacturing operation which included a ventilation system."

Police said chemicals were found and approximately 25,000 pills or capsules that had been prepared for distribution.

Investigators report the Gilbertsons were distributing nearly $80,000 of steroids each month and were often paid in bitcoin.

The Gilbertsons are being held in the Dearborn County Jail awaiting trial.

Attachments

• df4a685d-d1d4-4fd2-9ae4-d7f2a4316614-2019-06-12-steroid-vials_crop.jpg
    df4a685d-d1d4-4fd2-9ae4-d7f2a4316614-2019-06-12-steroid-vials_crop.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 88
  • 6e876177-20e1-4f91-a606-e58ceaf93cc5-gilbertsons.jpg
    6e876177-20e1-4f91-a606-e58ceaf93cc5-gilbertsons.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 88
Police: Couple made steroids in secret room in Hidden Valley home

After a four-month investigation, an Indiana couple was arrested Monday in connection with a "sophisticated" steroid manufacturing operation in a secret room behind a bookcase in their Lawrenceburg home, police said.

Nicholas Gilbertson, 35, and Cori Gilbertson, 34, are charged with dealing controlled substances, possession of a legend drug (otherwise known as a prescription drug), and maintaining a common nuisance.

Indiana State Police said the investigation began in February after a package was intercepted on its way to a Cincinnati address.

That package was traced to the Gilbertsons, and in March, their Brookridge Circle Drive home was searched, officials said.

"Troopers located a hidden room concealed behind a bookcase," police said in a press release Wednesday. "The room contained a sophisticated steroid manufacturing operation which included a ventilation system."

Police said chemicals were found and approximately 25,000 pills or capsules that had been prepared for distribution.

Investigators report the Gilbertsons were distributing nearly $80,000 of steroids each month and were often paid in bitcoin.

The Gilbertsons are being held in the Dearborn County Jail awaiting trial.
this was already posted in the first post

Back