• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CEM warning

Wiseguy

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ve ordered from CEM in the past with no issues. I placed an order like I have before and paid for two day Fedex shipping. Payment was confirmed the next day and tracking was provided. 11 days later no order. Called FEdex and tracking is no good. Emailed CEM at least 7 times but no response.trued calling them and they are not answering. Now I just noticed they are joining RUI. I emailed RUI as well for assistance and no response either. They sure have no problem taking your money but when it comes to issues they are no were to be found. At this point the money is gone, but I did report fraud to the bank and they will investigate. Never again doing business with CEM or RUI.

I’ve ordered from CEM in the past with no issues. I placed an order like I have before and paid for two day Fedex shipping. Payment was confirmed the next day and tracking was provided. 11 days later no order. Called FEdex and tracking is no good. Emailed CEM at least 7 times but no response.trued calling them and they are not answering. Now I just noticed they are joining RUI. I emailed RUI as well for assistance and no response either. They sure have no problem taking your money but when it comes to issues they are no were to be found. At this point the money is gone, but I did report fraud to the bank and they will investigate. Never again doing business with CEM or RUI.

Based on how the site now looks it appears to be a new owner.

These frauds still send out email with 50% off products and answering questions if you want to order something, but completely silent after you send the money.

RUI and CEM both are now scammers.

Too bad because I ordered from them for couple of years.

These frauds still send out email with 50% off products and answering questions if you want to order something, but completely silent after you send the money.

RUI and CEM both are now scammers.

Too bad because I ordered from them for couple of years.
I just received goods from rui a couple weeks ago, communication was spot on as always

I just received goods from rui a couple weeks ago, communication was spot on as always

Ya fuck them. I was a loyal customer for years. still they have not resolved the issue. Two day fedex is now 12 days and funds were confirmed Day one. They are not returning calls texts or emails. Funny thing is the order only $51 no big deal.
I got off cheap. Be careful.

I dealt with them for years as well. But when they started coming down from all the forums and started spamming my email and sending me texts, i bailed on them. Sucks. No one lasts forever

I dealt with them for years as well. But when they started coming down from all the forums and started spamming my email and sending me texts, i bailed on them. Sucks. No one lasts forever

Yes. They have no shame. Even have a customer service email saying contact us with any emails and questions. Sent a dozen emails but no responses. I reported their pay pal, zelle, and bank transfer ID as fraud to my bank.

Who are these shops? Peptides?

Same scam for these assholes now 60% off with 2 day shipping

IML Gear Cream!
I ordered from them and the payment system got all jacked up, and I was never even able to give them my payment information. A few days later I got my unpaid order in the mail... LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would also like to mention I don’t plan on ordering from them anymore... I do not recommend ordering from them... the whole thing seems really fishy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When a website posts a customer service email and a phone number stating to call or email with any questions or concerns, but never responds it’s a huge red flag. I also identified several different emails and names they use to process PayPal and Zelle.

Back