• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Well fuck me....

Poirot

Swollen Member
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm still alive so wtf has been going on in here other than you boys missing my sweet ass?

I've been busting my ass with my new company, all the flooding up in Nebraska/Iowa has kept me super effing busy. What a shitty place to live, flat and just dated as heck.

I've had 2 back procedures, a torn tendon in my finger, pnuemonia, strep sepsis and pleurisy all in one, what a good time. My BP was 70 over 41, dr said 24hrs I would've been incurable. (Lol)...to top it off, I'm back to 240 as of this morning.....I was close to 225, not bad from 280 though.

I'm selling my house and about to build one, not looking forward to that.
I bought a new dirtbike, thought about doing a few hare scrambles but will wait until Fall, its already hot here.

Anyway, I just got back from a trip with my girl and thought I'd check in.

Come on, let's hear it!
ddb365debf916a5f82635e70a6464ccb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Welcome back and we all missed you! Congrats on making your life better as well.

Welcome back. What kind of bike did you end up getting. I have a old XR400 but getting lazy and want a electric start. Been looking for months but cant decide.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Welcome back. What kind of bike did you end up getting. I have a old XR400 but getting lazy and want a electric start. Been looking for months but cant decide.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
2019 501...
f29f6e718394e2b12e1e1836aab48e21.jpg

that sucks- sounds like jail, whoops, I mean all that shit was not good- I sure as fuck missed you- I dont think Gunrack did as much tho
hope your shit gets better and not worse- now get to posting some weird shit
I'm still alive so wtf has been going on in here other than you boys missing my sweet ass?

I've been busting my ass with my new company, all the flooding up in Nebraska/Iowa has kept me super effing busy. What a shitty place to live, flat and just dated as heck.

I've had 2 back procedures, a torn tendon in my finger, pnuemonia, strep sepsis and pleurisy all in one, what a good time. My BP was 70 over 41, dr said 24hrs I would've been incurable. (Lol)...to top it off, I'm back to 240 as of this morning.....I was close to 225, not bad from 280 though.

I'm selling my house and about to build one, not looking forward to that.
I bought a new dirtbike, thought about doing a few hare scrambles but will wait until Fall, its already hot here.

Anyway, I just got back from a trip with my girl and thought I'd check in.

Come on, let's hear it!
ddb365debf916a5f82635e70a6464ccb.jpg

also, while you were gone- custom, gibbs and progress reappeared although custom and progress seem to be MIA lately- custom showed his wife's gash a lot- JSwole is a rep for pretty much every sponsor cept Purple Drank and he uses and has more gear than anyone on the board- Charley and JerseyDevil were banned- My penis got bigger- Cypionator is the toughest guy here and he wants to fight everyone- He will want to fight you next- I dont know so much other bullshit- I cant remember it all

IML Gear Cream!
also, while you were gone- custom, gibbs and progress reappeared although custom and progress seem to be MIA lately- custom showed his wife's gash a lot- JSwole is a rep for pretty much every sponsor cept Purple Drank and he uses and has more gear than anyone on the board- Charley and JerseyDevil were banned- My penis got bigger- Cypionator is the toughest guy here and he wants to fight everyone- He will want to fight you next- I dont know so much other bullshit- I cant remember it all
Anyone who doesnt like me is a faget....
I like gash....
And guns, maybe gunrack will want me to make him some grips like I did for mine...
I like this place, just feels like some comfy socks.
297d1491cfd88d97f3369e56d41f5ad5.jpg

Anyone who doesnt like me is a faget....
I like gash....
And guns, maybe gunrack will want me to make him some grips like I did for mine...
I like this place, just feels like some comfy socks.
297d1491cfd88d97f3369e56d41f5ad5.jpg

You made up for your first post with this post. You made the grips?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You made up for your first post with this post. You made the grips?

No, actually these but my serial number is showing and I dont have a port side pic....then I thought, who the fuck cares, the gun wasn't bought originally by me....
e041bd797c5ffa284a416ba808074b83.jpg

No, actually these but my serial number is showing and I dont have a port side pic....then I thought, who the fuck cares, the gun wasn't bought originally by me....

I had to do some Dremel work, but they're easy af to make.
b9d7df58cb5a12be7c91e6523bac9b87.jpg

Cool piece and the grip's darn sweet.

I love smith and Wesson’s 1199. They make a black one scandium I believe that I’ve had my eyes on for a while. How’s it shoot?

Those grips are actually badass. Some craftsmanship there

This pretty much sums it up!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I'm still here but I don't have internet service where I am working right now and by the time I get home at 10 p.m. I'm dead tired

Welcome back. This is the pit and you posted a pic of your girl fully clothed so we don’t care. Nudes only welcomed here. Thanks

Thats cause his girl looks like a child....:coffee:

agin I use three sources on this fourm.... just sayin

just messing with you- I forgot a few things like Monte and Malfeasance touched tips and werent happy bout it- Heavy Iron left and now looks like Mighty Mouse got the boot.
agin I use three sources on this fourm.... just sayin

Lol - when did JD get banned? Pissing in the owner’s cornflakes? I musta missed it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back