• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Should People Sentenced to Death Have The Right to a Humane Execution?

mastiff

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Where I live Scott Dozier was sentneced to death but had a stay of execution due to using the drug Midazolam. Many people are against using it because prisoners feel pain and can take a while to die when it's administered. I did some searching and apparently even the inventor doesn't want it used. The guy even said he doesn't care he wanted to die than rot in prison. He chopped off a head and dismembered someone's body in a meth induced rage at a trailer that was a drug lab.

My question is does anyone really care? Fuck those guys that are sentenced to death. If they feel some pain so what? Did they take the time to make sure the people they killed were done humanely? While that person was raped or pleading for there life did they stop to do it humanely? If it gets the job done so be it. Let them feel a little of what the people they killed went through. If the people in the viewing room can't take it the GTFO.

Attachments

• Execution.PNG
    Execution.PNG
    36.3 KB · Views: 96
They should get whatever the state wants. A shot in the heart, 30000 volts thru the skull. Injection of slow burn. Why do these animals get something civilized and humane. Where is the deterrent?? Crucify them in the middle of the prison grounds for all to see!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The U.S. Constitution prohibits cruel and unusual punishment.

If a doctor's oath is to help people , wouldn't killing them be against the oath there for violating the law ? Why can't the doctor administer epinepherine or benzos ?
On a side note law prohibiting cruel and unusual punishment is null and void considering death along with life in prison without parole is cruel

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

The U.S. Constitution prohibits cruel and unusual punishment.
The persons who wrote and ratified that provision never thought it might prevent death by hanging, gunshot, or chopping the ears off of a thief, or whipping as a punishment.

The Founders would be astonished to read us debating whether a drug that gently puts a person to sleep and then stops his heart is "cruel" because death penalty opponents claim some persons "appear" to be in pain while unconscious. The Founders were used to seeing a man dancing at the end of a rope, or blindfolded and facing gunshot in the chest.

death penalty doesnt prevent murder but does give some closure to the victims families, and because the justice system isnt perfect innocent people have been convicted, for that reason I agree suffering should be avoid.

death penalty doesnt prevent murder but does give some closure to the victims families, and because the justice system isnt perfect innocent people have been convicted, for that reason I agree suffering should be avoid.

It won’t end all of em! But if instead of waiting 30 god damn years to end their pathetic life, we do it quickly and live stream it to every jail in the country!! It will hit home. That mother fucker that killed those kids on parkland won’t even face a trial for another 2 years and the pissant will live for 30 years more!! He needs to be fried like a piece of bacon within weeks of committing the murders. It’s not like he didn’t do it

What tbcin66 said..

bro... public (ticket sales-Roman coliseum style)crucifixions and on pay per view (when ya get caught red handed... these pussy ass retards that think it’s cool with change there minds real fast! Plus pay off the national debt...

think about it ... I vote yay!

This whole debate about proper drugs is just one big fucking joke there's plenty of Propofol out there, and that shit will kill you dead just ask Michael Jackson. Give the condemned 100 times the dose required to put them to sleep and it's LIGHTS OUT FOREVER!! End of story.....And if u don't wanna use that then give those fuckers Morphine at the same dose you'll end up with the same result.....They go to sleep and stop breathing THAT'S IT!!

It won’t end all of em! But if instead of waiting 30 god damn years to end their pathetic life, we do it quickly and live stream it to every jail in the country!! It will hit home. That mother fucker that killed those kids on parkland won’t even face a trial for another 2 years and the pissant will live for 30 years more!! He needs to be fried like a piece of bacon within weeks of committing the murders. It’s not like he didn’t do it

If that piece of shit doesn't ask for protective custody he won't last a month...He's the bottom feeder on the inside lower than the rapists and pedophiles and that ain't sayin much..fuck him

I agre with just getting it over with. I don't care if they use fentanyl overdose. Put them down. The fact that they look like they are in pain is i[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]nconsequential[/FONT] to me. They didn't give the victim's a quick fast death so they "feel" a tiny bit of what they put the victim through.

You beta male sons a bitches ... you know goddamn well I am not the only psycho that wants to see a fucking kid-toucher get his throat shredded by a Siberian white tiger... fucking please y’all say it’s okay to bash a baby’s head in after delivery but can’t accept seeing some fucking psycho school shooter get gang raped by the cast of lion king?

Fuck all y’all !

Where is TXhempknight? He’d have my back on this... come on let’s turn this into how to dispose of scum of the earth types....

if you were in charge of dealing with the worlds worst piles of shit, how would you kill them?

Where is TXhempknight? He’d have my back on this... come on let’s turn this into how to dispose of scum of the earth types....

if you were in charge of dealing with the worlds worst piles of shit, how would you kill them?

A clear tank with 500 starving piranhas. Bind his hands, give him a cut on his ass and drop him in.

I'm personally against the death penalty. Many people have been executed where evidence was later found that over turned the conviction. Instead of spending 20+ years in lock up , found innocent and be wealthy.
You cant think with a closed mind . Think from both sides . If that was you, you'd be angry . Not only did you spend 10-20 years locked up , but now you die for something you didn't do.
A conviction means PRESUMED GUILTY at the moment

You beta male sons a bitches ... you know goddamn well I am not the only psycho that wants to see a fucking kid-toucher get his throat shredded by a Siberian white tiger... fucking please y’all say it’s okay to bash a baby’s head in after delivery but can’t accept seeing some fucking psycho school shooter get gang raped by the cast of lion king?

Fuck all y’all !

Fuck those losers bro Got no time for anyone who fucks with kids let alone kills them I'm all for setting them on fire and then putting it out with sand to keep them alive a little while longer while we go get some more gas

MILF King letting his inner cypionator out! :banghead:
but uh hell no they dont deserve humane justice- they deserve tortuous vigilante justice via Zed style Pulp Fiction

Last edited:
I'm personally against the death penalty. Many people have been executed where evidence was later found that over turned the conviction. Instead of spending 20+ years in lock up , found innocent and be wealthy.
You cant think with a closed mind . Think from both sides . If that was you, you'd be angry . Not only did you spend 10-20 years locked up , but now you die for something you didn't do.
A conviction means PRESUMED GUILTY at the moment

That’s remote in most cases. And when the proof is dead nuts on. That’s when you lift me up for all the inmates to see. When its circumstantial proof then let em sit. But that prick who did parkland is on video and should be pulled apart by his limbs.

Get Shredded!
The persons who wrote and ratified that provision never thought it might prevent death by hanging, gunshot, or chopping the ears off of a thief, or whipping as a punishment.

The Founders would be astonished to read us debating whether a drug that gently puts a person to sleep and then stops his heart is "cruel" because death penalty opponents claim some persons "appear" to be in pain while unconscious. The Founders were used to seeing a man dancing at the end of a rope, or blindfolded and facing gunshot in the chest.

Wasn't saying I agree with or disagree with state sponsored executions. Personally however, the willful taking of a human life is pretty darn cruel no matter what tool is implemented for the task. A few licks from a poison frog, a gunshot, electric chair, a rope around the neck. All of it results in death which means the person is dead. Pretty cruel no matter how we spell it. That being said, there are some people out there who I think deserve much more than death. Like pain for example, I can think of quite few people who deserve nothing more than sheer cold blooded pain. Unfortunately, state sponsored pain is also Unconstitutional.

Last edited:
Not sure really where I lean on this issue 100%. If something horrible happened to one of my family members I'm almost positive my views would become as hard as concrete. Obviously this is selfish of me but also true. Right now it's legal so, there's not much anyone can do about it now.

We studied this in Undergrad in Constitutional Law....

It was quite eye opening and a huge disparity existed. Close to 50/50 in terms of agreement and disagreement. After looking at all the variables I can honestly say all it did was leave me "unsure". There were so many cases of wrongful conviction, that was one major thing that made me question the death penalty. But prior to that I did feel "eye to eye" was fair. Other variables. Type of crime committed, etc.

One thing that I will say we researched. In Countries where Death Penalty was instituted fast and harsh, it was a huge deterrent and there were massively less violent crimes % wise as result. So when people were fearful, they were far less to be serial killers, mass murderers, etc.

I also studied under Dr. Henry Lee forensics scientist who undertook the O.J Simpson case, Clinton WH case, Jon Benet Ramsey, etc...The images and forensics files I saw were so horrific. Those stuck with me for the past 20+ years. Cannot be unseen. So in those cases, if they were able to 100000% prove a person did those crimes, I cannot see it fair that that person is allowed to live. Even though I do think Confinement is worse then death in many ways. It is torture.

So again I arrive at the decision that I am simply unsure what is the best route.

It would be cool if they would pay-per-view the execution and the family would get a large sum of the money.

there has been people in prison for years that finally got released from new DNA evidence, just saying. that said I think pedos should get the death penalty, statics show the the recidivism rate is high

there has been people in prison for years that finally got released from new DNA evidence, just saying. that said I think pedos should get the death penalty, statics show the the recidivism rate is high

I agree you can’t be dragging every convicted murderer to a quick execution. However there are enough cases where it is clear who did it, that it should be a quick execution and the same with pedofiles, in someways what they have done is worse than murder.

If it’s a cut and dry case or if the person admits to the crime. Then they should be put to death the same way their crime was committed ASAP.

Firing squad by professional marksmen and guillotine are both humane. They just aren’t pretty. We are mostly hypocrites. We prefer an inhumane but convenient method to a messy painless one.

There is some interesting debate as to the actual effects of the drugs being used as well as some issues with supply. Many companies refuse to sell drugs to prisons if they are aware of the intended use. Some prisons have tried to purchase execution drugs from the black market as a direct result. Some of the supply chain issues have been deliberately exacerbated by anti-death penalty activists.

Personally I’m with whoever said Propofol/Morphine. One is used as a general anesthetic during surgery, so clearly they feel nothing, and the other makes you feel goddamn fantastic before you go under. Problem solved.

As to the question of do they even deserve humane deaths, in America we have communally decided that they do so that’s that. Try passing a constitutional amendment that allows for the torture of child molesters and see what happens.

On a personal level, I am conflicted. I’m not a particularly violent person, and I don’t enjoy hurting people. I think that people that do enjoy hurting people have a problem and it can easily become a problem for society.

However, if someone were to hurt my daughter, I would systematically and deliberately destroy my conscience in the process of taking that person apart. It would ruin me, but you first motherfucker. We’re in this together now. In it for the long haul.

But I acknowledge that is morally wrong, bad for me and for society as a whole. But when it comes to my family I just don’t care about any of that shit.

Firing squad by professional marksmen and guillotine are both humane. They just aren’t pretty. We are mostly hypocrites. We prefer an inhumane but convenient method to a messy painless one.

There is some interesting debate as to the actual effects of the drugs being used as well as some issues with supply. Many companies refuse to sell drugs to prisons if they are aware of the intended use. Some prisons have tried to purchase execution drugs from the black market as a direct result. Some of the supply chain issues have been deliberately exacerbated by anti-death penalty activists.

Personally I’m with whoever said Propofol/Morphine. One is used as a general anesthetic during surgery, so clearly they feel nothing, and the other makes you feel goddamn fantastic before you go under. Problem solved.

As to the question of do they even deserve humane deaths, in America we have communally decided that they do so that’s that. Try passing a constitutional amendment that allows for the torture of child molesters and see what happens.

On a personal level, I am conflicted. I’m not a particularly violent person, and I don’t enjoy hurting people. I think that people that do enjoy hurting people have a problem and it can easily become a problem for society.

However, if someone were to hurt my daughter, I would systematically and deliberately destroy my conscience in the process of taking that person apart. It would ruin me, but you first motherfucker. We’re in this together now. In it for the long haul.

But I acknowledge that is morally wrong, bad for me and for society as a whole. But when it comes to my family I just don’t care about any of that shit.

thats part of being a good father. I think it’s a part of human male biology to protect innocence and enact due vengeance when it is warranted. Fight or flight. I see nothing wrong with a father or mother destroying those who would wish to hurt an innocent child. I, personally, could still look myself in the mirror and be ok with it.

Lets say Jack the Ripper was caught red handed. And your daughter was one of his victims, no way in hell any of you would sit back and let the ‘judicial’ system “work”. Lol

If it’s a cut and dry case or if the person admits to the crime. Then they should be put to death the same way their crime was committed ASAP.

so you want to revert in time to "eye for an eye"? lol

Back