• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GH and joint pain

repitup

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
if you get this side effect how do you help combat it, i mean its slight but extremely annoying, any advice on something to take...

prob should have specified..but was busy with customer.... running 500 test e, 400 deca, 50mg anadrol daily, 2iu daily, 1mg arid middle of week and 20mg nolv when feel i need it... so was hoping the deca would help but its not, take all my vitamins and such and just added in glucosimine and chondroitin ,,,

Perhaps e Deca at low dose???

Deca won't help since the joint pain is often from holding water in certain areas.

Drink more water and give it time. The pain will subside in some users while it never will in others

Cut your dose back for a while

I kinda had this issue myself , i was lifting heavy and my joints were taking a beating , took a week off and felt good again.

(Test/deca/hgh gave me great strenght increase)

But i agree with Monte and Rehh , try that as well

There's a few options you have.. you can run your dosage everyday at around 4 weeks , once you past 4 weeks you can switch up your protocol with every other day.. or even five days on and take off on the weekends.. this gives a little bit of a break..
You can also incorporate anavar..Var has amazing collegen and elastin synthesis "fibrous glycoprotein properties" (which is found in connective tissue)..So when adding winny and joint related issues are a concern (My left elbow screams), Var will simply combat.. naproxen also helps as well.. and if you can handle it maybe once in a while throwing some prednisone, you can get both of these through your urgent Care if you tell them you're having joint related issues along with carpal tunnel and tennis elbow and such..

trying not to take any else other than the anadrol and my liver support,,, dont wanna tax liver too much

There's a few options you have.. you can run your dosage everyday at around 4 weeks , once you past 4 weeks you can switch up your protocol with every other day.. or even five days on and take off on the weekends.. this gives a little bit of a break..
You can also incorporate anavar..Var has amazing collegen and elastin synthesis "fibrous glycoprotein properties" (which is found in connective tissue)..So when adding winny and joint related issues are a concern (My left elbow screams), Var will simply combat.. naproxen also helps as well.. and if you can handle it maybe once in a while throwing some prednisone, you can get both of these through your urgent Care if you tell them you're having joint related issues along with carpal tunnel and tennis elbow and such..

Yes, the body is the most important than anything. I agree with Rehh and montego ideas, drink more water and have good rest, then check whether you feel better.
Everyone start its cycle, always need time to adjust and suit for it.

IML Gear Cream!
Everything cost you something brother. My joints get painfully sore when I use GH, fortunately it does fade with time

yeah i'm stubborn and grin and bear it... but feels weird dropping weight, so i'll just focus on form for a bit...

Everything cost you something brother. My joints get painfully sore when I use GH, fortunately it does fade with time

I'm experiencing joint pain right now. On week 3 of Mauve tops @ 4iu day. 5 on/2 off split. Everything hurts. Elbows, shoulders, knees...sucks can't train like I want to.
Just ended 20 weeks of Deca and had joint pain then as well, but now it's worse that I've started GH.

yeah i'm stubborn and grin and bear it... but feels weird dropping weight, so i'll just focus on form for a bit...

good call, lift smart and stay healthy. This not a sprint, its a marathon and finishing the race is how you win

Back