• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SALE!! SALE!! SALE!! From DQ!!

Sherk

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It’s about that time to get a sale rolling for you guys. So as a celebration and introduction of myself as Dispense Quicks New Rep, I thought giving you guys a sale would be a good gift from myself and Dispense Quick. So how does 20% off all orders using btc and 10% off on all orders using WU sound? This sale will include the entire list. So just deduct 20% off your total at checkout if using btc as payment or 10% off your order if using wu.

So how long does this sale last you might be asking? I won’t tell you until 48 hours before it ends. So 3 days? 1 week? Longer? Who knows. But I do . So don’t drag your feet on this and miss it!!! Also, for anyone who makes a TD post, you will be entered into a random draw at the beginning of the month to win a gift of your choice from me. Easy peasy to earn yourself some free product from DQ! For list request, contact trtdirect@protonmail.com or shoot me a pm as some changes have been made to the old list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back