• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Amazing Customer Service

elit3keraed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanna give a shoutout to GC for such amazing customer service. Wound up taking a step back from the TA/MP cycle when I noticed the oil wasnt absorbing very well (over a week over lumped up tender tissue) and the continued feeling of pinning fire.

Asked GC if he had any without mig and unfortunately he didnt but said he was working on making a mct only blend. He offered to replace the bottles with something else.

Now I've never been one for free so I decided to split the difference. He sent me a replacement bottle of tren e and I bought a second bottle and some winstrol just to add to my collection. DEFINITELY the best customer service I've ever experienced!

And as always, quick shipping, secured packaging and professional quality. These tabs looks amazing, not like the cheapo half disintegrated tabs you sometimes wind up with.

Thanks GC!

Thanks for the kind words.

Just wanna give a shoutout to GC for such amazing customer service. Wound up taking a step back from the TA/MP cycle when I noticed the oil wasnt absorbing very well (over a week over lumped up tender tissue) and the continued feeling of pinning fire.

Asked GC if he had any without mig and unfortunately he didnt but said he was working on making a mct only blend. He offered to replace the bottles with something else.

Now I've never been one for free so I decided to split the difference. He sent me a replacement bottle of tren e and I bought a second bottle and some winstrol just to add to my collection. DEFINITELY the best customer service I've ever experienced!

And as always, quick shipping, secured packaging and professional quality. These tabs looks amazing, not like the cheapo half disintegrated tabs you sometimes wind up with.

Thanks GC!

Church is the shit (in a good way) - product service professionalism et al.

Back