• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ejaculation

Bigrichfit

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What’s up fellas, haven’t posted in a good while but I’m coming at ya with a lil something I’m trying to figure out. So I just wrapped up at 16 week test/deca run. Cruising at the moment, anyhow- so (guys) you know when you and your lady are fucking around, hell or just plain rubbing one out and you work up “close” to busting (get the urge but stop right before u blow) and usually do that a few times and you’ll have a larger load so to speak. So.. while I’m strokin this mf full rpms I get all the way to that urge like it’s finna fly and stop, just as I’ve done since I’ve been a youngin. But these last few times right As I’m stopping before I do blow, I feel/see a clear watery runny liquid run out. Not pre cum, this shits thin and watery but again I haven’t busted. Usually when I work up to “almost busting but stopping” nothing ever came out besides a lil pre cum but never a runny liquid like this. Just finishing up this run and this just started so obviously I wanted to run it by the bros (yes my cum stories are just want y’all want to hear lol) but deff wanted to see if anyone else experienced this after a blast, or wth is up. Appreciate any feedback fellas

So are you finishing with a happy ending or just the watery wet dribbles . I have had it where I cant shoot a load but never what your describing. I'm gonna do some testing on this matter later tonight.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

So are you finishing with a happy ending or just the watery wet dribbles . I have had it where I cant shoot a load but never what your describing. I'm gonna do some testing on this matter later tonight.

this watery liquid comes out right before I get to that point of no return and stop before blowing, then if I keep going I’ll have a full normal load. This is just like when I almost get to the point of blowing and stop real fast, I’ve read some ppl saying “edging” that can happen when you keep building it up and stopping but I’ve never had this until after this cycle

Who the fuck masturbates but stops right before ejaculation just to try to build up their load....cra cra

Lmao I wasn’t going to ask, my thought was FUCK if I’m lucky enough to actually CUM I’m going to fucking CUM.... sometimes I think it would be easier to bend a spoon with my mind then actually CUM...

Who the fuck masturbates but stops right before ejaculation just to try to build up their load....cra cra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have done that shit to girls a few time trying to get them to squirt after 30 years of fucking I still have only run across one squirter.

pretty sure its still precum.. just a different consistency, as my ejaculate is a different consistency on a cycle as compared to off... remember you're still making semen just not the sperm... plus i hate that i cant shoot couple feet when on cycle...nothing better that a good exploding facial... damn i should prob stop this cycle just to give her a good soaking ... lol... cause pre ej... should be clear... just saying..

What’s up fellas, haven’t posted in a good while but I’m coming at ya with a lil something I’m trying to figure out. So I just wrapped up at 16 week test/deca run. Cruising at the moment, anyhow- so (guys) you know when you and your lady are fucking around, hell or just plain rubbing one out and you work up “close” to busting (get the urge but stop right before u blow) and usually do that a few times and you’ll have a larger load so to speak. So.. while I’m strokin this mf full rpms I get all the way to that urge like it’s finna fly and stop, just as I’ve done since I’ve been a youngin. But these last few times right As I’m stopping before I do blow, I feel/see a clear watery runny liquid run out. Not pre cum, this shits thin and watery but again I haven’t busted. Usually when I work up to “almost busting but stopping” nothing ever came out besides a lil pre cum but never a runny liquid like this. Just finishing up this run and this just started so obviously I wanted to run it by the bros (yes my cum stories are just want y’all want to hear lol) but deff wanted to see if anyone else experienced this after a blast, or wth is up. Appreciate any feedback fellas

Try using HCG.

pretty sure its still precum.. just a different consistency, as my ejaculate is a different consistency on a cycle as compared to off... remember you're still making semen just not the sperm... plus i hate that i cant shoot couple feet when on cycle...nothing better that a good exploding facial... damn i should prob stop this cycle just to give her a good soaking ... lol... cause pre ej... should be clear... just saying..

Very well could be, Mann u ain’t lying lol shoot them loads across the whole bed 😂

- - - Updated - - -

Try using HCG.

appreciate it

Just give it a taste..... then you'll know what it is....lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

It's called edging. And it's great if u wanna make. It look like. Ur girls Teeth are melting.

It's called edging. And it's great if u wanna make. It look like. Ur girls Teeth are melting.

I'd much rather cum 5x then do that edging shit and cum 1x.

amen to that.... one day in the not so distant future all men will wish they could cum xxx times in one fuck session, live life

Last edited by a moderator:
Back