• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Justin Bieber Says He will Kick Tom Cruise's Ass in the Octagon

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Justin Bieber Says He will Kick Tom Cruise's Ass in the Octagon

Justin Bieber doesn't believe for a second Tom Cruise is half the badass he seems to be in his movies -- and he's out to prove it in the Octagon.

We can only assume Justin was watching a 'Mission: Impossible' or "Jack Reacher" flick this weekend when he said enough is enough ... and called out Cruise.

Bieber not only challenged Cruise to an MMA brawl, but he pulled that schoolyard bully move, saying ... "Tom if you don't take this fight your [sic] scared and you will never live it down."

Now, we'd laugh this off as just a joke, except for the fact, he tagged UFC honcho Dana White -- and then Conor McGregor chimed in ... saying he'll host the fight IF Tom has "the sprouts to fight, like he does in the movies."

Something about this doesn't seem like a fair fight, although we're not sure who's the favorite.

Remember, Justin actually has boxing skills. His pal Floyd Mayweather Jr. has even vouched for him in the ring.

Then, there's age: Justin is 25, Tom is 56 (going on 57). JB's also about 2 inches taller than TC, and probably has a longer reach too.

Then again, Tom has experience AND ... he jumps out of tall buildings!!! That's gotta count for something, but apparently not for bookies.

Yes, BetOnline is already taking wagers, and has Bieber as the 2 to 1 fave over Cruise.

Side note: McGregor not only wants to host, but he's now challenging Mark Wahlberg. That one's a much easier bet. Sorry, Mark.

Attachments

• 0610-bieber-cruise-twitter-2.jpg
    0610-bieber-cruise-twitter-2.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 60
Total schoolyard shit.

What does Tom have to gain by fight a punk half his age? Entertaining this as even a viable option is childish at best.

Does Bieber even know reality from fiction?

Note to Justin, actors only PLAY a role and aren't the real deal. Example, Adam West wasn't really Batman.

And with all this...would love to see Tom kick the shit out of him.

Tom Cruise is an old man.. why would he want to fight someone that old? Where is the challenge?
If he wants to fight someone that old at least make it an athlete where they have some sort of added advantage..

Why fight a broken-down man?

Tom Cruise is an old man.. why would he want to fight someone that old? Where is the challenge?
If he wants to fight someone that old at least make it an athlete where they have some sort of added advantage..

Why fight a broken-down man?

Cause he's a pussy bitch

I challenge beibers dad to a fight. Beat his ass for raising a punk bitch like his boy.

Fucking Canadians anyway....;)

Here is Justin’s Papa
2c044d9ca5e5b8cb054eff47372b1580.jpg
LMAO! He looks like a prick!

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is Justin’s Papa

Max

id rape him right in the middle of the road... not in a gay way but in a dominate way. I’d make Justin watch. Heh heh

id rape him right in the middle of the road... not in a gay way but in a dominate way. I’d make Justin watch. Heh heh

ROTFLMAO

Max

Here is Justin’s Papa

Max

Ha. Looks looks like every fucktard at my gym, same workout clothes as well.

Cause he's a pussy bitch

I'm just confused on why he wants to challenge Tom Cruise? Maybe he should pick a fight with Keanu Reeves... Keanu Reeves would put him to sleep.. I'm dead serious.. he's climbing the ranks in BJJ..

Looks like the bitch needs some aromasin

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Back