Dispense Quick


Blood work TD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 27 of 27

Thread: Blood work TD

  1. #16
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Dispense Quick's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    5,831

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    685
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    749
    Thanked in
    449 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    that is what i love most about iso, almost no need for proviron with the stuff. libido increase is incredible.
    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    One week in on this Iso and I'm already starting to get more sexual urges lol
    I'm already feeling what people are talking about when they talk about it. Every girl is getting 2 extra points right now lmao Feels like tren a bit in that area!!

    Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

  2. #17
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Earth ��
    Posts
    3,078

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    504
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,207
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Iso taken along with proviron is dangerous. Even the chubby girls at the gym wearing sweat shirts during the summer to try and hide them extra rolls walking on the treadmill at itís slowest speed get ol swole hot lol. Speaking of proviron, man I canít wait to add it back in to the mix. I only stopped because I was on it for about 6 months and wanted to drop it for a few weeks while i cruise and pull bloods on the iso

  3. #18
    Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    50

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points
    216649372

    LOL that is hilarious

    Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    Iso taken along with proviron is dangerous. Even the chubby girls at the gym wearing sweat shirts during the summer to try and hide them extra rolls walking on the treadmill at itís slowest speed get ol swole hot lol. Speaking of proviron, man I canít wait to add it back in to the mix. I only stopped because I was on it for about 6 months and wanted to drop it for a few weeks while i cruise and pull bloods on the iso

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,647

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,171
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,215
    Thanked in
    947 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    Iso taken along with proviron is dangerous. Even the chubby girls at the gym wearing sweat shirts during the summer to try and hide them extra rolls walking on the treadmill at itís slowest speed get ol swole hot lol. Speaking of proviron, man I canít wait to add it back in to the mix. I only stopped because I was on it for about 6 months and wanted to drop it for a few weeks while i cruise and pull bloods on the iso
    Is it DQ Provi?
    Maybe good to show the quality of it with those free test numbers?!?!

    Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

  5. #20
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Sherk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    6,770

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    320
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,440
    Thanked in
    843 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Dispense Quick View Post
    that is what i love most about iso, almost no need for proviron with the stuff. libido increase is incredible.
    Thereís always a need for proviron lol. Muscle hardness, increased vascularity, increased feeling of well being, lower SHBG, increased free T and increased libido. Test iso is the cake and proviron is the icing. I love proviron.


    Dispense Quick Rep
    Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

  6. #21
    Senior Member
    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,647

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,171
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,215
    Thanked in
    947 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Thereís always a need for proviron lol. Muscle hardness, increased vascularity, increased feeling of well being, lower SHBG, increased free T and increased libido. Test iso is the cake and proviron is the icing. I love proviron.


    Dispense Quick Rep
    Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list
    Never used it. Well, let me say that the only one I tried was Paxton Pharma and I was just learning the online game. I bought some from them, but I don't remember feeling anything that you're mentioning at 25mgs per day. Who knows what was in there though?!?!

    Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

  7. #22
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Sherk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    6,770

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    320
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,440
    Thanked in
    843 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    Never used it. Well, let me say that the only one I tried was Paxton Pharma and I was just learning the online game. I bought some from them, but I don't remember feeling anything that you're mentioning at 25mgs per day. Who knows what was in there though?!?!

    Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk
    25mg a day isnít shit my man. Thatís why you didnít feel anything. Shouldíve bumped it to 70-100mg a day. I generally run mine at 100mg ed


    Dispense Quick Rep
    Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

  8. #23
    Senior Member
    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,647

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,171
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,215
    Thanked in
    947 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    25mg a day isnít shit my man. Thatís why you didnít feel anything. Shouldíve bumped it to 70-100mg a day. I generally run mine at 100mg ed


    Dispense Quick Rep
    Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list
    That's what I figured.
    75mgs seems great to most.

    Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

  9. #24
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Sherk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    6,770

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    320
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,440
    Thanked in
    843 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    That's what I figured.
    75mgs seems great to most.

    Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk
    I would suggest to give it another whirl. Itís literally just icing on the cake. It wonít add gains or increase your strength noticeably (though it is a dhr derivative so strength gains are there on paper). But it does add a nice touch to the physique and lowers SHBG which increases free T and as you know, free T is what matters because thatís what is bioavailable for the body to use.


    Dispense Quick Rep
    Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

  10. #25
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Dispense Quick's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    5,831

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    685
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    749
    Thanked in
    449 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    i do about 50mg daily of provi, 75 - 100 is gold! but 50 does a swell job for me.

  11. #26
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,527

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,686
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    429
    Thanked in
    326 Posts
    Rep Points
    472297940

    Quote Originally Posted by Dispense Quick View Post
    i do about 50mg daily of provi, 75 - 100 is gold! but 50 does a swell job for me.
    I like 50-100 as well. 50mg during blasts and 100 w low dose AAS.

    Max


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #27
    Senior Member
    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,647

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,171
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,215
    Thanked in
    947 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I'm already having trouble as is with Iso and Cialis lol

    Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Blood work
    By gaag in forum Dutch Pharma
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-27-2018, 04:20 PM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-15-2017, 09:00 AM
  3. Blood work
    By DunkerMag in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-27-2015, 01:25 PM
  4. Blood work!!! GDI
    By Skinnyguy180 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-19-2015, 03:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Forums