• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Orals and shutting down

Chuck Waygen

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My head is spinning from all that I have been reading the last month LOL. Does anavar and winny by themselves shut you down? I thought all AAS shut you down? If you run anavar or winny in a cycle with test, deca just for an example, is that better for not " shutting you down"?
Any insight would be much appreciated... Thanks!

Im 41, eating clean, running and lifting 4-6 days a week. Wanna burn fat, increase strength and endurance. Thanks again

ALL Steroids will shut you down. That's why a PCT is done.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Certainly different compounds can shut you down at different speeds.

Var and Winny are milder and are not as suppressive as say something like Trest. Trest can have you completely shut down in a weeks time and showing signs of testicular shrinkage immediately for instance.

ALL Steroids will shut you down. That's why a PCT is done.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This. Everything shuts you down. That is why you should always run test with everything.

Like Wesley said though. Some kick in faster and some slower. Some will clear quick some take forever. Decal for instance will stick around in your system for 4 weeks or longer after you’ve quit taking it. So a PCT should be done well after that time.

Back