• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Price drop !!! HGH

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
6f2678f79a350b51d74407b7e940a377.jpg

Somatropin-200IU
Supplier: Medicare
Chemical Name:Somatropinum
Comes In: 10IU vial(3.3mg)
Dosage: Men 2-6IU total daily
Active time: Varies by injection method
Class:Growth Hormone

SHIPPING FROM EUROPE $300=200IU

7bd04f27d0b81ca48dfbdbfcb6438c14.jpg

Somatropin-200 is produced by gene recombination DNA technology (rHGH ) .
The amino acid series in Somatropin-200 is identical to the body’s naturally produced human growth hormone (HGH).
It is a hormone that is secreted from the pituitary gland. It stimulates human growth and cell reproduction and regeneration.
Package Contains: 20 vials of 10IU lyophilized powder for reconstitution with sterile water for injection.
It is double the size of usually found HGH packages on the market, and instead of 100IU, Somatropin-200 contains double amount of 200IU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive used the euros and I like them alot. how would you compare the two?

Ive used the euros and I like them alot. how would you compare the two?
These are so clean. I actually had very minimal sides from 4iu. At first I had numb hands but after a month I had zero sides. I have used Euro Pharmacies for years on and off. I have 7 kits in my fridge right now chilling but 4-5 iu and I’m dead tired and have the worse numbness in my hands that is reoccurring. I can literally fall asleep at any given time to the point it affected my job performance. I can’t wait to get back on these somatotropin and get out that HgH funk.

These are so clean. I actually had very minimal sides from 4iu. At first I had numb hands but after a month I had zero sides. I have used Euro Pharmacies for years on and off. I have 7 kits in my fridge right now chilling but 4-5 iu and I’m dead tired and have the worse numbness in my hands that is reoccurring. I can literally fall asleep at any given time to the point it affected my job performance. I can’t wait to get back on these somatotropin and get out that HgH funk.

so far I can relate with your experience, I have a small issue with numbness when I am asleep, it keeps waking me up, that stinks. Otherwise, I love the results and so far I'm cool with being sleepy. I have only used only 2.5 kits tho, I have a ways to go before I am done :)

so far I can relate with your experience, I have a small issue with numbness when I am asleep, it keeps waking me up, that stinks. Otherwise, I love the results and so far I'm cool with being sleepy. I have only used only 2.5 kits tho, I have a ways to go before I am done :)

No doubt bro EP is great and it always test out pretty good. I think either way your in good hands but $300 for 200iu is a good value.

Back