Sarms testing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sarms testing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    320 Posts
    Rep Points

I responded to you letting you know about my unplanned (at the time to agreeing to do this) back surgery. I even messaged your rep the other day and told him what was up as I started to use them then this injury got in the way. As I told your rep, I will make good on it once I am healed enough to get into the gym. If that is not sufficient, then I will pay you for the products and call it a day. I will make good on it but my recovery time is 6 weeks before I can start. I had the surgery on Tuesday. P.S. this is my incision not my butt lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Gibbs; 07-14-2019 at 08:03 AM.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes, got your email. Thank you for letting us know and wish you quickest recovery. This is definitely an understandable reason.

https://www.basicstero.ws - DIRECT PHARMACOM LABS STORE!
    PHARMACOM LABS - FASTER.BIGGER.STRONGER.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,050 Posts
    Rep Points

I arrived back home late last night. I知 going to try to pull bloods either Friday or next Monday depending on my work schedule. Depending on what day I pull bloods is when I値l start. I知 going to run the lgd first at 15-20 mg a day.

- - - Updated - - -

I arrived back home late last night. I知 going to try to pull bloods either Friday or next Monday depending on my work schedule. Depending on what day I pull bloods is when I値l start. I知 going to run the lgd first at 15-20 mg a day.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,050 Posts
    Rep Points

I am going in today to do my blood work. Immediately after bloods are pulled I will consume 15mg of LGD and start giving feedback on my experience. I have to say I was going planning on maybe using these sarms on a cruise or a more modest cycle and was not expecting much of anything from lgd or rad or any sarm for that matter but after researching these two compounds extensively for the past couple months I have to say I am very excited and optimistic to try them. I hear lgd adds mass like Anadrol but it痴 dry like Winstrol. If that痴 half true this will be an amazing compound and a staple. The best part is there are a few human studies out on LGD with doses as high as 22mg per day and it supposedly has absolutely no negative side effects whatsoever with the exception of testosterone suppression which for me does not matter since I stay on testosterone year round

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    309 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gibbs View Post
    I responded to you letting you know about my unplanned (at the time to agreeing to do this) back surgery. I even messaged your rep the other day and told him what was up as I started to use them then this injury got in the way. As I told your rep, I will make good on it once I am healed enough to get into the gym. If that is not sufficient, then I will pay you for the products and call it a day. I will make good on it but my recovery time is 6 weeks before I can start. I had the surgery on Tuesday. P.S. this is my incision not my butt lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Totally pretending butt tho

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    ASF : Anabolic Stink Finger