• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Switching from Winny to Primo

syn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Gents,

Currently blasting with Test E and Winny. However, due to the joint pains I'm thinking about stopping Winny and replacing it with Primo.

This is my first time adding an oral so I thought I would ask the vets on here their opinions on switching over from one to another.

Weeks 1-8: 500mg test e
Weeks 1-6: 50mg winny ED

Then back to TRT

Could run 100mg ED of Primo, extend my Test E to 12 weeks. Everything is on hand.

How long have you been taking Winni? 8 weeks of test e is too short imo need 12 weeks anyway I would just drop the oral if it’s causing pain no need for an injury

How long have you been taking Winni? 8 weeks of test e is too short imo need 12 weeks anyway I would just drop the oral if it’s causing pain no need for an injury

I agree with this. Don’t waste your money on primo if you aren’t running it at least 12 weeks and a minimum of 600mg a week. Second option if you really want to add primo is grab primo ace or stenbolone ace. You’ll get much more out of the stenbolone in all honesty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I agree with this. Don’t waste your money on primo if you aren’t running it at least 12 weeks and a minimum of 600mg a week. Second option if you really want to add primo is grab primo ace or stenbolone ace. You’ll get much more out of the stenbolone in all honesty.

This^^^

Max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an excellent suggestion and I agree..

Stenbolone would be the best alternative in fact I think people should consider it above and beyond primo or winny..

I can get pharma Primo with my insurance. I can run it indefinitely at 100mg a week for about 50 bucks a month out of pocket. That's why I listed it as an option.

I put Test E at 8 weeks. Can extend it to 12 if necessary. I wanted to see what Winny would do and go from there. This is also paid for with insurance, mostly. So it's pharma grade. Only Winny is not.

Dropping Winny

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I would get the primo if possible and save it so I could run it when I had enough

I can get pharma Primo with my insurance. I can run it indefinitely at 100mg a week for about 50 bucks a month out of pocket. That's why I listed it as an option.

I put Test E at 8 weeks. Can extend it to 12 if necessary. I wanted to see what Winny would do and go from there. This is also paid for with insurance, mostly. So it's pharma grade. Only Winny is not.

Dropping Winny

​Man I always get so envious of guys like you who managed to find a sweet doctor who will prescribe these things.

Dropping Winny

How did you get to prescribe that’s so lucky.

This is an excellent suggestion and I agree..

Stenbolone would be the best alternative in fact I think people should consider it above and beyond primo or winny..

Vision, tell me about stenbolone again. If u have time.

Max

IML Gear Cream!
I’m sure vision can explain it with greater detail than most but I have used stenbolone along with test. Sten came on very fast with increased strength and incredible pumps.

I wasn’t even very lean at the time and that is when sten really shines, however it worked very well anyway. Also, I’ve used quality primo and stenbolone owns primo at a fraction of the oil you need each week.

Sten>primo lower cost, better results and lower volume

How did you get to prescribe that’s so lucky.
I live in Japan. Primo is prescribed for osteoporosis. However, meds can be prescribed off label and at larger doses at doc discretion. Anything not covered by insurance you pay out of pocket. Out of pocket, Primo is about 50 bucks for 50 mg a day for 30 days. Another 20mg is paid for with insurance, at 20mg a day for a month for 10 bucks. So 60 bucks for 70mg a day for a month. I go in every month to collect. So long as my liver is OK the doc will continue to prescribe it.

All anabolics are legal in Japan. You can only order a month supply at a time but there's no way of telling what is a months supply as they are mostly not used except Primo and Anavar. Injectables are legal too, but needles aren't. But you can get some docs to give them to you. It's all about knowing your doc.

I’m on primo. Never tried winny. Primo is bullshit. 1000mg a week and I’m not sure what’s the benefit. 9weeks in. Masteron is the best

I live in Japan. Primo is prescribed for osteoporosis. However, meds can be prescribed off label and at larger doses at doc discretion. Anything not covered by insurance you pay out of pocket. Out of pocket, Primo is about 50 bucks for 50 mg a day for 30 days. Another 20mg is paid for with insurance, at 20mg a day for a month for 10 bucks. So 60 bucks for 70mg a day for a month. I go in every month to collect. So long as my liver is OK the doc will continue to prescribe it.

All anabolics are legal in Japan. You can only order a month supply at a time but there's no way of telling what is a months supply as they are mostly not used except Primo and Anavar. Injectables are legal too, but needles aren't. But you can get some docs to give them to you. It's all about knowing your doc.

Only the two most expensive and most faked steroids on the market are available in pharmaceutical grade in Japan. And for cheap it sounds. Japan sounds like a lovely place.

What would be the optimal dose for Primo when combined with Test E

I see it vary from 50mg to 150mg. What have you guys done? Or how much would you run along side if it were the first oral you would add to a cycle?

What would be the optimal dose for Primo when combined with Test E

I see it vary from 50mg to 150mg. What have you guys done? Or how much would you run along side if it were the first oral you would add to a cycle?
Oh you're talking ORAL Primo? I honestly don't know much about the oral version. Just injectable. I'd imagine you'd have to run a higher dose of the oral version in order to make up for the lower bio-availability of orals.

Oh you're talking ORAL Primo? I honestly don't know much about the oral version. Just injectable. I'd imagine you'd have to run a higher dose of the oral version in order to make up for the lower bio-availability of orals.

Oral 150mg daily minimum(males). Obviously, I prefer depot.

Max

Back